MSNBC Tiffany Cross: "Pick Up A Weapon and Get Involved"

I seem to remember families with guns on twitter, republicans' families.
You bet your sweet, ample patootie. Conservatives have guns and encourage EVERYONE that can get one legally to do so. We don't whine about the second amendment and then encourage those same anti-gun people to violently rebel. You are a hypocritical, seditionist inciting to riot and so is she. Turn yourself into the DOJ

Sure, BWAAAK, sure
Yea, now look at you liar. You can't back me in a corner, but I backed your ass in one. You're a lying pos. She was never talking about a real weapon. Her guest was talking about activism. You should be ashamed. What a fucking liar.

Well,she was speaking in metaphor, obviously.
And "pick up a weapon" is a metaphor for what, precisely?

flasher.png

You bet your sweet, ample patootie. Conservatives have guns and encourage EVERYONE that can get one legally to do so. We don't whine about the second amendment and then encourage those same anti-gun people to violently rebel. You are a hypocritical, seditionist inciting to riot and so is she. Turn yourself into the DOJ
You're another pos liar. Prove Penelope is a seditionist dick head.

Activists don't use weapons??
Tell them that in Waukesha just before Xmas. In this case, the weapon was a vehicle!!
Dumbass.
Not those folks. Have you seen them with one? No! So stfu.

Oh, now you want to take guns away from crazy people.

Before we couldn't do that because insane people had rights.

She's right. I say the same thing to liberals all the time. This is a war, start acting like it.
She is right, it is war, but none of them suggested using real weapons. They all aren't about using murder to set policy.

Wow! OMG! What a liar you are. Not one time did she say that. She did not say pick up a real weapon in the fight like her host was talking about. Her host was talking about activism, not weapons of war. Activism is the weapon of war. This is what is so dangerous folks. The pathological lies from the Right. Why are you doing this? Do you not understand the damage you do by spreading filthy lies? You really are a pos.
:auiqs.jpg: It's always hilarious when Democrats play "The Democrat didn't say what she said!!"

Forum List

Back