MSNBC Tiffany Cross: "Pick Up A Weapon and Get Involved"

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.

220px-Toy_Gun_being_held_in_car_with_legs_in_background.jpg

Really? I thought it was the evil white supremacists that were the violent types

Fox News: MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.
“Pick up a weapon and get involved?” Imagine if a conservative politician or pundit had said that! There would be immediate calls for the offender to resign or be fired, and perhaps to be prosecuted on charges of inciting violence. Donald Trump was impeached over the January 6 riot without ever having said anything that explicit.

-----------------------------------

They have said as much!! It has come down to roost over the republicans and threat women as 2nd class citizens. I never heard such a thing in all my years.

It will be a civil war for democracy.

“Pick up a weapon and get involved?” Imagine if a conservative politician or pundit had said that! There would be immediate calls for the offender to resign or be fired, and perhaps to be prosecuted on charges of inciting violence. Donald Trump was impeached over the January 6 riot without ever having said anything that explicit.

They have said as much!! It has come down to roost over the republicans and their women as 2nd class citizens.

So are you going to call for her to step down?

Watch Penny step in her own pile

They have said as much!! It has come down to roost over the republicans and their women as 2nd class citizens.

It will be a civil war for democracy.
Who's using Penelope's username?

Really? I thought it was the evil white supremacists that were the violent types

Fox News: MSNBC's Tiffany Cross urges liberals to 'pick up a weapon and get involved' in 'war' for democracy.
Did she?

Forum List

Back