MSNBC is true to their extreme leftist agenda

How about Fox 'News', Brietbart and infowars, are they true to any extreme agendas?
Don't change the subject! President Trump did the only thing he could under the circumstances. It reminded me of the suspect who was asked, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It had not been established that he had been beating his wife.
Tramp, all he does is lie.
its obvious that you lie---for even printing this shit--go ahead--tell me BAR RAG obama never lied---go pound your head against the wall...maybe you will tune in...just saying
20,000 plus lies by Trump. And you want to talk about Obama lying? LOl!

Tell us one lie that hurt anyone but Trump. I can name several that obummer told us that hurt millions of Americans.
Calling Covid 19 a hoax and killing 170,000 people.

He didn't call COVID a hoax you liar. He called the democrats response to it a hoax.

And unlike your heroes he actually paid attention to what was happening and acted when your heroes, ALL of them, said it wasn't a problem.
Trump said it was under control. Trump said it was just one guy coming out of China. He ignored all intelligence briefings on the crisis. He said it would just disappear. He touted Hydroxychloroquine. He said it is what it is. The guy is a total failure. A joke. A stooge. An idiot.

Trump dismissed covid as the new Democrat hoax, comparing it to the Russian hoax, which also proved to not be a hoax.

DUUUURRRRR!

What does my factual argument against Trump have to do with Pelosi or Deblasio? Why are you such a coward?

Because Trump stopped travel while your heroes whistled Dixie and called him a xenophobe.

Duh.

Negative! A glass half full is worth teats on a bo hog. Closing travel from China and not Europe was as stupid a moveas anyone could make. It was a total failure.

Suuuuure. And your heroes called him racist for doing so. Based on the info he had he did the best he could. And when he shut down travel from Europe you myopic fools screamed and whined again.

Make up your minds silly people. Trump acted while YOUR heroes dithered.

That's a fact that froats your ample butt!

How stupid do you have to be, to not understand Trumps racism? Trump's racism aside, his strategy was as stupid as stupid does. If you are trying to stop covid, he should have stopped travel from both directions. Is Trump that fucking stupid that it never occurred to him, that anyone traveling to China, no matter what side of the coast you are on, that a virus doesn't pick one side of the country to attack? What about the people from Europe traveling to China, then back to Europe? Is Trump seriously that stupid that he could not connect the dots?

How about Fox 'News', Brietbart and infowars, are they true to any extreme agendas?
Don't change the subject! President Trump did the only thing he could under the circumstances. It reminded me of the suspect who was asked, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It had not been established that he had been beating his wife.
Tramp, all he does is lie.
its obvious that you lie---for even printing this shit--go ahead--tell me BAR RAG obama never lied---go pound your head against the wall...maybe you will tune in...just saying
20,000 plus lies by Trump. And you want to talk about Obama lying? LOl!

Tell us one lie that hurt anyone but Trump. I can name several that obummer told us that hurt millions of Americans.
Calling Covid 19 a hoax and killing 170,000 people.

He didn't call COVID a hoax you liar. He called the democrats response to it a hoax.

And unlike your heroes he actually paid attention to what was happening and acted when your heroes, ALL of them, said it wasn't a problem.
Trump said it was under control. Trump said it was just one guy coming out of China. He ignored all intelligence briefings on the crisis. He said it would just disappear. He touted Hydroxychloroquine. He said it is what it is. The guy is a total failure. A joke. A stooge. An idiot.

Trump dismissed covid as the new Democrat hoax, comparing it to the Russian hoax, which also proved to not be a hoax.

DUUUURRRRR!

What does my factual argument against Trump have to do with Pelosi or Deblasio? Why are you such a coward?

Because Trump stopped travel while your heroes whistled Dixie and called him a xenophobe.

Duh.

Negative! A glass half full is worth teats on a bo hog. Closing travel from China and not Europe was as stupid a moveas anyone could make. It was a total failure.

Suuuuure. And your heroes called him racist for doing so. Based on the info he had he did the best he could. And when he shut down travel from Europe you myopic fools screamed and whined again.

Make up your minds silly people. Trump acted while YOUR heroes dithered.

That's a fact that froats your ample butt!

How stupid do you have to be, to not understand Trumps racism? Trump's racism aside, his strategy was as stupid as stupid does. If you are trying to stop covid, he should have stopped travel from both directions. Is Trump that fucking stupid that it never occurred to him, that anyone traveling to China, no matter what side of the coast you are on, that a virus doesn't pick one side of the country to attack? What about the people from Europe traveling to China, then back to Europe? Is Trump seriously that stupid that he could not connect the dots?

Wacist! The last wail of the incompetent

Forum List

Back