MSNBC is true to their extreme leftist agenda

How about Fox 'News', Brietbart and infowars, are they true to any extreme agendas?
Don't change the subject! President Trump did the only thing he could under the circumstances. It reminded me of the suspect who was asked, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It had not been established that he had been beating his wife.

How about Fox 'News', Brietbart and infowars, are they true to any extreme agendas?
Don't change the subject! President Trump did the only thing he could under the circumstances. It reminded me of the suspect who was asked, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It had not been established that he had been beating his wife.
Tramp, all he does is lie.

Hiden biden pulled out of his first presidential run for president for plagiarism. What's the definition of plagiarism lil Miss P!

That is a typical Democrat reply. To quote Al Gore from a different context, I think that these presidential statements are "Inconvenient Truth(s)".

That is a typical Democrat reply. To quote Al Gore from a different context, I think that these presidential statements are "Inconvenient Truth(s)".

So you take everything he says as gospel truth, you are in for a rude awakening. But that is what a good cult member does.

So you take everything he says as gospel truth, you are in for a rude awakening. But that is what a good cult member does.
To the contrary, I think that enough Americans will see through the baloney of your statements. President Trump will win in a landslide.

Hiden biden pulled out of his first presidential run for president for plagiarism. What's the definition of plagiarism lil Miss P!

Biden pulled out of the race because his campaign was “overwhelmed” (in Biden’s words) by allegations that “he had used extensive quotes from other politicians without attributing them, had failed a law school course after failing to attribute a long quotation in a paper he wrote, and had inaccurately and angrily boasted about his academic record during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire,” the Tribune reported.

The announcement came 10 days after the New York Times‘ Maureen Dowd reported that Biden had “lifted” parts of a speech by British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock, “with phrases, gestures and lyrical Welsh syntax intact,” for use in a 23 August 1987 debate at the Iowa State Fair. It wasn’t the first time Biden had used elements of Kinnock’s speech, Dowd noted, but on other occasions he had cited Kinnock as their source:

He has already been punished for the above, do you punish your kids over and over again for something they did in the 1988?

When has tramp been caught for Reagan plagiarism, Make America great again?

To the contrary, I think that enough Americans will see through the baloney of your statements. President Trump will win in a landslide.

Like a good cultist you believe your god.

I am not a Trump "cultist". I am a Christian! God (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit) are my God. I do not agree with President Trump in all areas. I was a postal letter carrier for 30 years. I think that Trump is wrong in regard to the USPS. I didn't always agree with my wife who died 9 years ago after 37 years of marriage. In most other areas I agree with him.

I am not a Trump "cultist". I am a Christian! God (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit) are my God. I do not agree with President Trump in all areas. I was a postal letter carrier for 30 years. I think that Trump is wrong in regard to the USPS. I didn't always agree with my wife who died 9 years ago after 37 years of marriage. In most other areas I agree with him.
I'm a Christian and a huge supporter of President Trump and i have zero trust in the government employees in the USPS not to try to manipulate the mail in votes for the benefit of the Communist Democrats. :smoke:

I'm a Christian and a huge supporter of President Trump and i have zero trust in the government employees in the USPS not to try to manipulate the mail in votes for the benefit of the Communist Democrats. :smoke:
I sincerely hope that you are wrong about postal workers, however, I retired 23 years ago. I don't think that any postal worker is able to discern which candidate receives the votes in the sealed envelopes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back