msnbc host opens up about her health.

Spreading misinformation a full-time job for you?

I just have consistent standards. When you make up nonsensical conspiracy batshit, I ask for evidence.

When Here makes up nonsensical conspiracy batshit, I ask him for evidence too.

You both fail equally.

Pity God did not strike her down for her lies .

Clue was she runs a few times a week .

She is the type of trash that we must cull from the Fake MSM .

Good news is that type of injury is likely with her for life .

Pity God did not strike her down for her lies .

Clue was she runs a few times a week .

She is the type of trash that we must cull from the Fake MSM .

Good news is that type of injury is likely with her for life .

Even your conception of god is a vengeful, conspiracy addled wasteland.

And if god isn't going to 'cull' them, why would you?

Sounds like you're second guessing the big guy.

I just have consistent standards. When you make up nonsensical conspiracy batshit, I ask for evidence.

You both fail equally.

We don't
You cultists are immune to reality.

Getting you to accept non-Cult approved fact would be like getting Branch Davidians to accept that a true Prophet would not marry all the 14-year-old girls.

You live totally within your Cult.
You have no desire for any truth, you simply live to appease and glorify your leaders.

We don't

Says the poor soul that literally apes whatever Trump tells him to think.

You're projecting your willful ignorance and willful blindness onto me.

As demonstrated by me asking for evidence (as a rational person would), you failing to base your conspiracies on evidence. But instead, meaningless delusion.

No thank you, friend.

Says the poor soul that literally apes whatever Trump tells him to think.

You're projecting your willful ignorance and willful blindness onto me.

As demonstrated by me asking for evidence (as a rational person would), you failing to base your conspiracies on evidence. But instead, meaningless delusion.

No thank you, friend.

Getting you to accept non-Cult approved fact would be like getting Branch Davidians to accept that a true Prophet would not marry all the 14-year-old girls.

You have no desire for any truth, you simply live to appease and glorify your leaders.

Says you, citing whatever Trump tells you to think.

Me, I demand proof. If you want to make up bizarre sex fantasies about Paul Pelosi, I'll demand evidence. If Last wants to make up conspiracies that 140,000 mail in ballots in Arizona were fraudulent, I'll demand evidence.

Your failure....is that you have nothing to back up your claims. You mechanically repeat what you're told to think, without evidence, without thought.

No thank you, cultist. I'll continue to demand proof .....while you continue to mindlessly recite whatever script you're given.

Deal?

Says you, citing whatever Trump tells you to think.

Me, I demand proof. If you want to make up bizarre sex fantasies about Paul Pelosi, I'll demand evidence. If Last wants to make up conspiracies that 140,000 mail in ballots in Arizona were fraudulent, I'll demand evidence.

Your failure....is that you have nothing to back up your claims. You mechanically repeat what you're told to think, without evidence, without thought.

No thank you, cultist. I'll continue to demand proof .....while you continue to mindlessly recite whatever script you're given.

Deal?

On the contrary....I'm inquisitive, interested, and open to evidence.

You simply have none. Not for your bizarre sex fantasies projected onto Paul Pelosi. And nothing supporting Last's latest conspiracy delusion that there were 140,000 fraudulent ballots.

When you have evidence, feel free to present it. Until then.......wallow in ignorance. I win either way.

You both fail equally.
it seems it came from this debunked rumor....?

It has to be the jab because heck the virus could never have long term effects....it's only a cold virus. It's nothing to even worry about right?

Yup! it's happening a lot lately....

pvNLVEl.jpg

Forum List

Back