Is George Santos Stepping Down A Sign That He Is Too Weak To Lead?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rep. George Santos told Republican lawmakers on Tuesday he will recuse himself from committee assignments, according to GOP leaders. Santos told his colleagues in a closed-door meeting on Tuesday that he would step down for the time being, although he has yet to verify the decision publicly."

Why is this guy stepping down? Kevin McCarthy publicly vouched for him to be put on committees and Santos decides to betray the Speaker by stepping down anyway? Who is he afraid of? Did the Deep State threaten him? How can this guy join the ranks of Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Greene in being the new leaders of the Conservative movement. How can he protect children if he doesn't sit on the committee to investigate how transexual pedophile teachers are brutalizing children in classrooms all across America -- why are you letting the woke mob make you step down George?

The FBI are still finding Joe's classified documents daily and the MSM thinks a story about a dishonest congressman is more important.....

It doesn't deserve 24-7 coverage with everything else that is happening.... he is just a lowly freshman congressman..... and one who serves on zero committees....
It doesn't get 24/7 coverage....but I understand your need to hyperbolize....

Hmm...I wonder, what did Santos do to get this kind of coverage......

Another example of homphobic bullying. Its the people that will suffer for this.
How will the GOP progress when its most dazzling stars get bullied like this ?

The demos need to make an effort to keep him in, but at the same time to expose what he is. He's valuable for the purpose of him being a blueprint for MTG, Gaitz, Jordan, etc., and for Trump as in what they all stand for.

And I do realize that my support for Trump on US foreign policy grounds is a contradiction to his stand on US domestic politics. The latter of which I couldn't give a fk about.

The demos need to make an effort to keep him in, but at the same time to expose what he is. He's valuable for the purpose of him being a blueprint for MTG, Gaitz, Jordan, etc., and for Trump as in what they all stand for.

And I do realize that my support for Trump on US foreign policy grounds is a contradiction to his stand on US domestic politics. The latter of which I couldn't give a fk about.
Trump has no foreign policy principles....if you think he does, you are deluding yourself.....

Trump has no foreign policy principles....if you think he does, you are deluding yourself.....
I haven't been able to determine whether you are a complete crackpot or if you're just trolling in an effective way?

I'll watch you for a while and not say anything more for now.

It doesn't get 24/7 coverage....but I understand your need to hyperbolize....

Hmm...I wonder, what did Santos do to get this kind of coverage......
He lied.... memo to the world... so does Joe Biden... Joe just reaffirmed yesterday that he was a train engineer... Joe lies so much he doesn't know what's real or not anymore.... but do any of Joe's lies get covered on the MSM?....

I have to say, I don't like how close the media gets to individuals when they're questioning them like that as they go about their business.

Someone is bound to get hurt or seriously injured at some point.

We need to put a stop to that.

I'm so glad that George Santos is the only politician to have lied to provide a benefit for himself and his career .. if only he were 1/1024 Native American or was leaving because of plagiarism.

"Rep. George Santos told Republican lawmakers on Tuesday he will recuse himself from committee assignments, according to GOP leaders. Santos told his colleagues in a closed-door meeting on Tuesday that he would step down for the time being, although he has yet to verify the decision publicly."

Why is this guy stepping down? Kevin McCarthy publicly vouched for him to be put on committees and Santos decides to betray the Speaker by stepping down anyway? Who is he afraid of? Did the Deep State threaten him? How can this guy join the ranks of Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Greene in being the new leaders of the Conservative movement. How can he protect children if he doesn't sit on the committee to investigate how transexual pedophile teachers are brutalizing children in classrooms all across America -- why are you letting the woke mob make you step down George?

Yes....glad to see this. Look what we are dealing with now with Xiden....he lied, often, lied a lot, lied about major things including the deaths of his wife and child....lied his way through school. lied his way through speeches....and look at the weakness we are dealing with and the fall out. Horrible.

I 💯% agree... Anyone who tells stupid lies to get elected should be removed from office immediately.

Screenshot_20230131-151807-958.png

Screenshot_20230131-145423-802.png

Screenshot_20230131-145623-081.png

Screenshot_20230131-145951-100.png

Screenshot_20230131-150802-850.png

Screenshot_20230131-150933-321.png

Screenshot_20230131-151025-301.png

Screenshot_20230131-151119-105.png

Screenshot_20230131-151512-988.png

Screenshot_20230131-151648-678.png

Those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head...and I couldn't find one for the lie about the Amtrak conductor or that he attended a "Black Church" or the one about going to the restaurant that has been closed for a decade.

Maybe someone like miketx could make them.

P.S. Get rid of Stolen Valor Blumenthal and Pocahontas Warren as well.

Last edited:
I'm so glad that George Santos is the only politician to have lied to provide a benefit for himself and his career .. if only he were 1/1024 Native American or was leaving because of plagiarism.
Santos managed to lie more than what an average politician takes 20 to 40 years, in just one election cycle.

Something Republicans can be proud of huh?

Santos managed to lie more than what an average politician takes 20 to 40 years, in just one election cycle.

Something Republicans can be proud of huh?
Lying is lying .. especially when it's done throughout your entire career.

Why would a republican be proud of it? I would hope you'd be as equally disgusted with any politician that is known as a pathological liar .. regardless if you're white, brazilian or 1/1024 Native American.

I don’t know about Santos but I know Bike Crash *Joe keeps falling down and I’m quite sure he’s too weak to lead.

I would not be surprised to see Santos run as Trump VP if not Bobert or space laser lady.

Forum List

Back