msnbc host opens up about her health.

We will never know what else China released onto the world under the cover of covid.... why we and the world haven't forced the closure of the bio labs in China until we know the truth is scary....

Dont watch it.
So you only watch CNN.

Or almost any news network on almost any channel....domestic or international. Magazines, newspapers, digital media. Its all open to me.

Where you have what? Infowars? Maybe NewsMax....along with a few blogs like Gateway pundit?

My world is vast. Yours is minuscule.

Or almost any news network on almost any channel....domestic or international. Magazines, newspapers, digital media. Its all open to me.

Where you have what? Infowars? Maybe NewsMax....along with a few blogs like Gateway pundit?

My world is vast. Yours is minuscule.

As I said,I watch all the news channels.
CNN,MSNBC and all of the MSM are left wing agitators doesnt mean they're right.
In fact the opposite is true,it becomes very obvious that they're biased by watching them in action.
And of the fact that 98% of them donate to dems.

As I said,I watch all the news channels.
CNN,MSNBC and all of the MSM are left wing agitators doesnt mean they're right.
In fact the opposite is true,it becomes very obvious that they're biased by watching them in action.
And of the fact that 98% of them donate to dems.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to point us to that link confirming the skyrocketing rates on explained deaths.

Its Infowars, isn't it?

I can appreciate that this Doctor said "it could be because out immune systems are reacting different due to all of the social distancing, masking etc.".... that is at least a small admittance that the covid overeaction could play a role in this.

Forum List

Back