MSNBC host angrily throws her script during show in reaction to Trump calling out judge's daughter

OIP.W1pxfiY7qRWOQVpD39Np6gHaEK

Liberal%2BTears.gif
Hilarious

Thanks for clearing that up.

I have to admit that I assumed that Trump had shot his mouth off. I should have known never to assume that the Democratic media was even close to the truth when it comes to Trump.
I never waste any time on msnbc anymore. Before they started worshipping at the DNC altar, they were one of the best communicators because they were fair, but now their little world is sickening and not only in the news, either.

Why do you do it?

No one forces you Trump cultists to come here and weep together. You choose do that voluntarily. Why?

At this stage, you Trump cultists are only interesting as a studies in deviant psychology. So serve your purpose, and aid our studies.
Republicans need to-do the same thing they receive. It needs to be returned a thousand times over than what we currently see.

He didn't. He pointed out some obvious concerns about the judges daughters Dem fund raising and the Judge's Dem party contributions.

I have asked several folks that hate Trump, that parrot MSM and left sources, that parrot the claim that Trump, "is making threats," to please link me to those threats. . .

They all give me thumbs down, but never link me to that. Thank you.

I don't see anywhere in there even an implied threat. Not a threat to violence, or even a threat to legal or political action if he is elected.

:rolleyes:

I have asked several folks that hate Trump, that parrot MSM and left sources, that parrot the claim that Trump, "is making threats," to please link me to those threats. . .

They all give me thumbs down, but never link me to that. Thank you.

I don't see anywhere in there even an implied threat. Not a threat to violence, or even a threat to legal or political action if he is elected.

:rolleyes:
Trump is exposing the recusal worthy relationship between Merchan and the DNC. That is not a threat....and it's probably good to happen.

I regret to inform you that all positions in my poutstalker coterie are now filled.

Zzz. I regret to advise you that your usual patter is still insipid and boring.
I'll keep your application on file
Too bad. I suspect you should file it where the sun don’t shine.
Due to COVID, positions tend to open up regularly, so just be patient.
Zzz

Good God. You’re a waste of electrons.

Forum List

Back