MSNBC contributor Sam Seder endorses Polanski's sex crimes in now deleted tweet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MSNBC Contributor Sam Seder Endorses Polanki’s Sex Crimes in Now Deleted Tweet

“Dont care re Polanski, but i hope if my daughter is ever raped it is by an older truly talented man w/ a great sense of mise en scene,” is what MSNBC contributor Sam Seder posted on Twitter, in a Tweet he has since deleted without comment.

upload_2017-11-28_19-0-5.png

You see how most LEFTARDS all the same they all think the same things.

FROM RADICAL FEMINIST
ANTIFA
ANTI VAXERS
PRO ABORTION
R. FEMINIST
ANTI AMERICANS
ANTI TRUMP
YOU ARE ALL THE SAME, hard to see it when your in it though LMFAO

this stupid SOB says " IF HIS DAUGHTER IS RAPED" jesus you fkrs have mental issues real mental issues

What's even more comical is you dumbasses don't even realize how you are pushing for PEDOPHILIA to become legal Bhaahaaaaa..............................

It was a joke, fuckwit. Sam Seder is a comedian.

Jesus Christ, there's something deeply wrong with you guys.
Yeah a lot of us females out here do not think rape and pedo jokes are very funny. If some lowlife comedian thinks that that type of violation is funny we can also point out that we do not think there is anything funny about it. Do you think that making jokes about Jews on the receiving end of that treatment is funny to the ones who have been there witnessing and experiencing those atrocities? The thing is this society is still has a lot of pedos and rapist in it and just recently in the past ten years our dumb ass political assholes, stooges that support their ignorance and some greedy assholes in various agencies have been bringing them into the country like its no big deal because they are not the ones on the receiving end of that shitstick.

Yeah a lot of us females out here do not think rape and pedo jokes are very funny. If some lowlife comedian thinks that that type of violation is funny we can also point out that we do not think there is anything funny about it. Do you think that making jokes about Jews on the receiving end of that treatment is funny to the ones who have been there witnessing and experiencing those atrocities? The thing is this society is still has a lot of pedos and rapist in it and just recently in the past ten years our dumb ass political assholes, stooges that support their ignorance and some greedy assholes in various agencies have been bringing them into the country like its no big deal because they are not the ones on the receiving end of that shitstick.

You are welcome to your own sense of humor. If you don't find him funny, that's fine. Don't listen to his show.

Using him to fuel your need for hysterical political fauxrage is just stupid, though.

You are welcome to your own sense of humor. If you don't find him funny, that's fine. Don't listen to his show.

Using him to fuel your need for hysterical political fauxrage is just stupid, though.
I can assure you there is no "fauxrage" on this end as I have seen and know the damage that ignorance and those turning a blind eye to this type shit does or the false accusation do to those accused that did no such thing. like I said we have just as much right to bitch and state our opinion as your comedian has to make joke about it publicly whether we watch him or not. Obviously he deleted his 'joke' on his tweet so it must have not really been funny at all.

I can assure you there is no "fauxrage" on this end as I have seen and know the damage that ignorance and those turning a blind eye to this type shit does or the false accusation do to those accused that did no such thing. like I said we have just as much right to bitch and state our opinion as your comedian has to make joke about it publicly whether we watch him or not. Obviously he deleted his 'joke' on his tweet so it must have not really been funny at all.

Of course it's fauxrage. Sam Seder's joke didn't "turn a blind eye" to anything. It didn't cause any damage. It wasn't a "false accusation", or anything like it. It was a stupid joke.

Your outrage isn't connected to reality, it's just vitriolic emotion mixed with an attempt to score political points.

Of course it's fauxrage. Sam Seder's joke didn't "turn a blind eye" to anything. It didn't cause any damage. It wasn't a "false accusation", or anything like it. It was a stupid joke.

Your outrage isn't connected to reality, it's just vitriolic emotion mixed with an attempt to score political points.
I have watch for years people ignore victims cries for justice from people that were dragged into those dark areas. That isn't political but if it takes politics to get the people aware of the injustices that have been shuffled under the rug like it was no big deal, so be it.

I have watch for years people ignore victims cries for justice from people that were dragged into those dark areas. That isn't political but if it takes politics to get the people aware of the injustices that have been shuffled under the rug like it was no big deal, so be it.

I agree with everything you've said.

But it doesn't have a fucking thing to do with Sam Seder's joke.

This is what I mean by fauxrage.

Well then consider you can consider your comedian took one for the gipper and you can give him a free pass.

I see it as he is the one who made the joke. It came from his mouth/fingers so he made himself "fodder".

Well then consider you can consider your comedian took one for the gipper and you can give him a free pass.

I see it as he is the one who made the joke. It came from his mouth/fingers so he made himself "fodder".

He's not "my" comedian, and he doesn't need a "pass" for tweeting a joke.

You are welcome to your fake outrage. I'm not telling you that you're not allowed to feel it. I'm just saying that it's stupid, and transparent.

He's not "my" comedian, and he doesn't need a "pass" for tweeting a joke.

You are welcome to your fake outrage. I'm not telling you that you're not allowed to feel it. I'm just saying that it's stupid, and transparent.
In your mind as that is the way you see it. Twitter is not some nightclub for trash to be spewed and again obviously he figured that out as he deleted it.

Like I said READ what I wrote about " LEFTARDS" you fit right in if you think that was a fkn joke.

Last edited:

See they think it's a joke until some so called right winger says it to them..............but when of thier own rejects say it omg it's just a joke.

You know kind of like It's ok for Bill Clinton to rape women, but omg let Trump mention pussy grab twenty years ago and OMFG ................ these fkrs are such hypocrites it's sickening.

If I said to you , my sister was going to rape you up the ass how funny do you think that would be.

Or how about if I said to you , My brother wants to rape your daughter up the ass how much of a fkn joke do you think that would be then..

Like I said READ what I wrote about " LEFTARDS" you fit right in if you think that was a fkn joke.
it seems that many of the people spouting stuff like that do not understand why the red light districts have always existed in their own little areas and not out on main street, near schools, etc.....

MSNBC Contributor Sam Seder Endorses Polanki’s Sex Crimes in Now Deleted Tweet

“Dont care re Polanski, but i hope if my daughter is ever raped it is by an older truly talented man w/ a great sense of mise en scene,” is what MSNBC contributor Sam Seder posted on Twitter, in a Tweet he has since deleted without comment.

View attachment 163296

You see how most LEFTARDS all the same they all think the same things.

FROM RADICAL FEMINIST
ANTIFA
ANTI VAXERS
PRO ABORTION
R. FEMINIST
ANTI AMERICANS
ANTI TRUMP
YOU ARE ALL THE SAME, hard to see it when your in it though LMFAO

this stupid SOB says " IF HIS DAUGHTER IS RAPED" jesus you fkrs have mental issues real mental issues

What's even more comical is you dumbasses don't even realize how you are pushing for PEDOPHILIA to become legal Bhaahaaaaa..............................
Sure, honey....and your GOPrs are about to actually vote a child molester into the Senate.

Yeah, so you say.......Barney Frank, Joe Biden, Bill "drop trou".....you go, girl!

(snicker)

Yeah, leftards NEVER attempt to score cheap partisan points....they are pristine and as pure as new driven snow....said no one ever....( rolls eyes)

Yeah, leftards NEVER attempt to score cheap partisan points....they are pristine and as pure as new driven snow....said no one ever....( rolls eyes)

:lol:

"But mom, he did it first!"

"Now, now Dale. If the 'leftards' jumped off a building, would you do it too?"

Bite me, bitch............

Bite me, bitch............

No thanks.

Forum List

Back