The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Morning Joe sucks, and I can't stand it, and it honestly would have been canceled had it not been for the attention their personal war with Donald Trump has helped them to stop from being shit canned.

Now we find out MSNBC had been pulling a con game on Their Audiences by using Split Screens numerous times on the show, to create the illusion that Mika and Joe were at remote locations and in different cities when in fact, they are traveling together and fornicating all over the world, and the split screens were just an illusion to distract the viewers from having to think about their affair, adultery, and the fact that they are screwing like rabbits on MSNBC's Dime and have been for a long, long time.

That just goes to show you how The Leftist Media likes to manipulate the facts, any facts, to suit their purpose if they can. BTW, I found their look a likes, hiding in plain sight. See Below!

71a2b82175ce60e095f39a4f4c7aa3b0--icon-fashion-fashion-week.jpg
BeakerAdam.jpg

377CB97D00000578-0-image-a-1_1471868651750.jpg

Last edited:
They sure are hard working people. They have to create absurd stories basically every day and to pretend they believe that crap when they deliver it. Sooner or later they all may be patients of local mental clinics.

Last edited:
Morning Joe sucks, and I can't stand it, and it honestly would have been canceled had it not been for the attention their personal war with Donald Trump has helped them to stop from being shit canned.

Now we find out MSNBC had been pulling a con game on Their Audiences by using Split Screens numerous times on the show, to create the illusion that Mika and Joe were at remote locations and in different cities when in fact, they are traveling together and fornicating all over the world, and the split screens were just an illusion to distract the viewers from having to think about their affair, adultery, and the fact that they are screwing like rabbits on MSNBC's Dime and have been for a long, long time.

That just goes to show you how The Leftist Media likes to manipulate the facts, any facts, to suit their purpose if they can. BTW, I found their look a likes, hiding in plain sight. See Below!

71a2b82175ce60e095f39a4f4c7aa3b0--icon-fashion-fashion-week.jpg
BeakerAdam.jpg

377CB97D00000578-0-image-a-1_1471868651750.jpg

That's not a split screen, fool.

Congratulations. So far today, this is the dumbest thread started.

Wait, does the OP think the image he included is meant to be a split screen?

No wonder you support Trump, you're actually retarded. Not hyperbole, but actually fucking retarded.

Which makes you all the dumber for replying to it if that is what you think.

The FAKE SPLIT screens MSNBC was using is INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST, which goes to show that their Ethics and Journalistic Integrity are severely Lacking!

Miss Piggy, and Beaker were committing Adultery and lying to their spouses and MSNBC was helping them.

When The Muppets announced Miss Piggy had a new Boyfriend, I had no Idea she was Cheating on Kermit with Beaker!

The FAKE SPLIT screens MSNBC was using is INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST, which goes to show that their Ethics and Journalistic Integrity are severely Lacking!

Miss Piggy, and Beaker were committing Adultery and lying to their spouses and MSNBC was helping them.

When The Muppets announced Miss Piggy had a new Boyfriend, I had no Idea she was Cheating on Kermit with Beaker!

Oh, I see the problem. You think Muppets are real, and you're either upset or titillated by the sex life you imagine for them.

Oh, I see the problem. You think Muppets are real, and you're either upset or titillated by the sex life you imagine for them.
The Muppets are every bit as Real As THE FAKE COLLUSION that Miss Piggy, and Beaker talk about every day.

And no one should be titillated about Beaker and Miss Piggy cheating on their wives and husbands. Just as you shouldn't be titillated if your wife or husband cheated on you.

iu

Muppets are every bit as Real As THE FAKE COLLUSION that Miss Piggy, and Beaker talk about every day.

And no one should be titillated about Beaker and Miss Piggy cheating on their wives and husbands. Just as you shouldn't be titillated if your wife of husband cheated on you.

iu

That's nice. The nurse will bring your meds and some nice tapioca to you soon. Why don't you wait in the TV room?

The Muppets are every bit as Real As THE FAKE COLLUSION that Miss Piggy, and Beaker talk about every day.

And no one should be titillated about Beaker and Miss Piggy cheating on their wives and husbands. Just as you shouldn't be titillated if your wife or husband cheated on you.

iu
Something is wrong with you. Seek medical help.

Muppets are every bit as Real As THE FAKE COLLUSION that Miss Piggy, and Beaker talk about every day.

And no one should be titillated about Beaker and Miss Piggy cheating on their wives and husbands. Just as you shouldn't be titillated if your wife of husband cheated on you.

iu

That's nice. The nurse will bring your meds and some nice tapioca to you soon. Why don't you wait in the TV room?
If by Nurse, you mean you, dressed up in a naughty nurse outfit, the answer is no, but I accept your invitation. What time are you going to be over tonight?

BTW, MSNBC thinks they are sneaky and slick, but I found footage of the moment when Joe and Mika started cheating on their spouses, and sadly right in front of one of them.

Harmless Flirtation? I don't think so....... NOW we know better!

iu

Last edited:

iu

If by Nurse, you mean you, dressed up in a naughty nurse outfit, the answer is no, but I accept your invitation. What time are you going to be over tonight?

BTW, MSNBC thinks they are sneaky and slick, but I found footage of the moment when Joe and Mika starting cheating on their spouses, and sadly right in front of one of them.

iu

So sad that you are obsessed with the private lives of people on TV. You should get a hobby.

iu

BTW, MSNBC thinks they are sneaky and slick, but I found footage of the moment when Joe and Mika starting cheating on their spouses, and sadly right in front of one of them.

iu

So sad that you are obsessed with the private lives of people on TV. You should get a hobby.

I do have a hobby. Owning your ass on this message board every day. And you like it. I know you do, because you keep asking for more.

A fake story to promote a lie of fake news. A lie used to start what turns out to be just another racist USMB hate thread.

iu

iu

I do have a hobby. Owning your ass on this message board every day. And you like it. I know you do, because you keep asking for more.
You are too stupid to realize that your degenerate crude postings shed a horrible light on your politics. Most people are just lurkers here. They don't even sign in. They just read the post and have no need of compulsion to write a comment of their own.
You not realizing how obvious your mental illness is by your posts, shows just how delusional you are.

iu

iu

HaHahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa......HaHaHaHahahahahahahahaHaHaHa......hang on while I catch my breath....HaHaHahaHahaHa

Forum List

Back