MRNA holocaust in poultry industry

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014

IS this the covid endgame....mutate a faster moving more deadly covid

Last edited:

IS the covid endgame....mutate a faster moving more deadly covid
Why yes, I believe that is Dr. Falsies end game. This conclusion is well documented and verified by a large number of statistical models...I remember we did a whole section (week or two) on this exact topic as part of my statistics class back in the day. This is the first time it's come up in a large scale real world scenario, so I'm sure the scientists and statisticians are eager to test their theory IRL.

"Join the experiment today! Get your booster shot!" (<= they need a certain high number of subjects to be fully vaccinated in order to verify the results )

We note that the report does not give the precise strain of type a avian influenza, but then goes on to scare the prisoner-scapegoat (and [italics]) gives the precise strain: H5N1 for humans.

We note that the report does not give the precise strain of type a avian influenza, but then goes on to scare the prisoner-scapegoat (and [italics]) gives the precise strain: H5N1 for humans.
Is they ant reason to believe leaky mrna vaxxes for humans will not have the same result....ie drive mutations higher into the danger zone?

yep, burns through a chicken in a matter of a few hours.

OP's strain is not verified. On 2022 Mar 30 in Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK, H5N1 in a backyard flock. This may implicate the sparrow, Passer montanus, also vectoring it in Ukraine. The second report is from 2022 Mar 30 Kidder County, North Dakota, no strain given.

No strain is given, for backyard flock infected 2022 Mar 30 at Franklin County, Ohio: 'The U.S. CDC said no human cases of bird flu have been reported in the U.S.'
These reports @ outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com

Is they ant reason to believe leaky mrna vaxxes for humans will not have the same result....ie drive mutations higher into the danger zone?
Mrna vaccine is a dubious technology and one can't dismiss the posibility of mutations in the human genome, let alone the genome of the pathogen.

No strain is given, for backyard flock infected 2022 Mar 30 at Franklin County, Ohio: 'The U.S. CDC said no human cases of bird flu have been reported in the U.S.'
These reports @ outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com
Not saying bird flu will kill us off...saying the covid may mutate to such a degree it moves and kills much faster because of mrna leaky vaxxes

Forum List

Back