Mr. President Dr. Ben Carson!

I am glad we have choices. Would he make a good candidate? Absolutely

Good president? Remains to be seen. His lack of political knowledge could be an issue

Give him up as the next surgeon general and I am so behind whoever chooses him.

But Carson as much as I love and admire him and I have crawled thru his resume like you wouldn't believe does not have what it takes to be his own man in the White House.

This is the problem we have now. No real leader. D or R up to now we have had a leader..............well with the exception of when GW got lymes disease and Dad and Bill were basically running the last two years of his presidency.
All Presidents have advisers. Obama has let Valerie Jarrett make decisions for him from day one. They were "ready to rule" from day one. Obama hasn't the slightest idea regarding making a decision on his own. He has to find out what people will favor, then come out for it.

Ben Carson would put Obama to shame within weeks of the inauguration.

Then we can say we have a REAL BLACK PRESIDENT!
I agree a president is only as good as his advisors, and Obama has surrounded himself with radicals that don't have a clue.
Then GWB would be among our worst presidents.

And any future republican president would surround himself with reactionaries that don't have a clue.
You voted for a president with no experience. Proved he cannot tell the truth and you want to talk about Bush. Let me tell you Bush was a hell of a lot better president than Obama.
ROFLMAO. You should do stand-up. Seriously :rofl:

Give him up as the next surgeon general and I am so behind whoever chooses him.

But Carson as much as I love and admire him and I have crawled thru his resume like you wouldn't believe does not have what it takes to be his own man in the White House.

This is the problem we have now. No real leader. D or R up to now we have had a leader..............well with the exception of when GW got lymes disease and Dad and Bill were basically running the last two years of his presidency.
All Presidents have advisers. Obama has let Valerie Jarrett make decisions for him from day one. They were "ready to rule" from day one. Obama hasn't the slightest idea regarding making a decision on his own. He has to find out what people will favor, then come out for it.

I agree a president is only as good as his advisors, and Obama has surrounded himself with radicals that don't have a clue.

And any future republican president would surround himself with reactionaries that don't have a clue.
You voted for a president with no experience. Proved he cannot tell the truth and you want to talk about Bush. Let me tell you Bush was a hell of a lot better president than Obama.
You should realize that Obama's is the AAA of all administrations. The Affirmative Action Administration where credentials mean nothing, honesty means nothing, past performance means nothing, past history means nothing, knowledge of field means nothing....just you chant at rallies and repeat the words of Obama and move forward with the Marxist dreams from his father.

Boy, have you fuckers been duped!

Count your lucky stars that there's no way he could ever be elected.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

However, RWs have very low standards.

You can see the fear in this post.

Btw, great picture of you in your avie.

You should realize that Obama's is the AAA of all administrations. The Affirmative Action Administration where credentials mean nothing, honesty means nothing, past performance means nothing, past history means nothing, knowledge of field means nothing....just you chant at rallies and repeat the words of Obama and move forward with the Marxist dreams from his father.

The current two-term President's Admin? I guess he'll get voted out in the next election huh smart guy? Oh wait!!! He just ran two years ago and:

9XDIQWY.png

asaratis :rofl:

Wall Street would suck his dick. The DOW is up almost 10,000 points since he was sworn in on January 20, 2009.

Wall Street would suck his dick. The DOW is up almost 10,000 points since he was sworn in on January 20, 2009.

The OWS sure has the wrong guy don't they, Obama is in Wall St.'s back pocket.

Did the Dems get fooled or what?

Remind me what he did to cause that,and why that's good for the rest of us.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

That's a better record than brian williams, or even Obama. Also I'm sure Carson will make being president become respectful again. Now go and start the campaign of hiding Hillary's lies.
Caron couldn't get elected to an HOA board.

How many billions of tax payer money did it take to do that. I say thanks to us tax payers.

He is on fox news and it sounds like he will announce his candidacy in may. Oh thank God!
How come he isn’t on the short list to run in 2024? He’s even more qualified today than he was in 2015. What excuse will the Republican Party use as why he won’t be the next nominee.

It will be fun to watch Carson get strung along only to be hung out to dry by Conservatives
And im asking them today, 6 years later where Ben has 4 years experience running a federal department agency. HUD. Why isn’t it his turn in 2024? He was loyal to trump.

If republicans don’t nominate him that proves he was never a serious candidate

It will be fun to watch Carson get strung along only to be hung out to dry by Conservatives
And im asking them today, 6 years later where Ben has 4 years experience running a federal department agency. HUD. Why isn’t it his turn in 2024? He was loyal to trump.

4 years of inconsequential leadership

One of the only Trump appointees not to get fired

Neither was Kamala Harris given that she was at the Bottom of the Democrat Primary. But, look what happened.

Neither was Kamala Harris given that she was at the Bottom of the Democrat Primary. But, look what happened.
Senator from California is never the bottom of the Democratic Party

4 years of inconsequential leadership

One of the only Trump appointees not to get fired
1. Republicans would say before the pandemic he was part of the administration that gave us the greatest economic times in world history. The last 3 years were the greatest years of prosperity the world had ever seen. Carson was a part of it.

2. Carson is a doctor. He would have taken corona more serious and not argued with Fauci. He would have encouraged masks and social distancing. He would not suggested drinking bleach or getting gamma rays.

3. can’t blame him for what went wrong. He ran hud. I love it snl makes fun of how Ben‘s office the last 4 years has been a broom closet and he hasn’t talked to anyone for the entire time. Lol

4. you said it. One of the only trump guys not to get fired or quit or turn on trump. So to me he’s the clear front runner

Where did you get the 18% thingy?
Talking points memo?
What a fool.

Where did you get the 18% thingy?
Talking points memo?
What a fool.
If you analyze the shit Fox is saying only 18% of the time are they telling the truth. The rest of the time they’re telling half truths, spreading conspiracy theories or flat out pants on fire lying. Or telling stories that are mostly true.

18% of the time what they’re saying is 100% true

Forum List

Back