Mr. President Dr. Ben Carson!

Count your lucky stars that there's no way he could ever be elected.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

However, RWs have very low standards.

Where did you get the 18% thingy?
Talking points memo?
What a fool.
If you analyze the shit Fox is saying only 18% of the time are they telling the truth. The rest of the time they’re telling half truths, spreading conspiracy theories or flat out pants on fire lying. Or telling stories that are mostly true.

18% of the time what they’re saying is 100% true

You live in reality about 18% of the time.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

Where did you get the 18% thingy?
Talking points memo?
What a fool.
If you analyze the shit Fox is saying only 18% of the time are they telling the truth. The rest of the time they’re telling half truths, spreading conspiracy theories or flat out pants on fire lying. Or telling stories that are mostly true.

18% of the time what they’re saying is 100% true

You live in reality about 18% of the time.
All I’m saying is if Ben Carson isn’t your nominee that’s proof he was always just a token. Not a serious candidate. But you wanted to make Sarah palin one heart attack away from being potus so.

It will be fun to watch Carson get strung along only to be hung out to dry by Conservatives
And im asking them today, 6 years later where Ben has 4 years experience running a federal department agency. HUD. Why isn’t it his turn in 2024? He was loyal to trump.

If republicans don’t nominate him that proves he was never a serious candidate

4 years of inconsequential leadership

One of the only Trump appointees not to get fired
Four years without leadership.

Four years of incompetence and failure, with Carson contributing to that incompetence and failure.

It will be fun to watch Carson get strung along only to be hung out to dry by Conservatives
And im asking them today, 6 years later where Ben has 4 years experience running a federal department agency. HUD. Why isn’t it his turn in 2024? He was loyal to trump.

Four years of incompetence and failure, with Carson contributing to that incompetence and failure.
Ben Carson was a nonentity in the Trump Administration

A token black who was not asked to do anything and hid out in HUD. Other than overspending on furniture, we never heard a word about him

Ben Carson was a nonentity in the Trump Administration

A token black who was not asked to do anything and hid out in HUD. Other than overspending on furniture, we never heard a word about him
One conservative gave me an acceptable excuse why he can’t be the gop nominee. He just doesn’t have the communication skills. He may be a doctor and may have run a government agency but nothing he does can give him what it takes to be a leader. Same with Marco Rubio. He blows it every time he tries. Do you think Rubio will run again? What about Cruz?

He is on fox news and it sounds like he will announce his candidacy in may. Oh thank God!
How come he isn’t on the short list to run in 2024? He’s even more qualified today than he was in 2015. What excuse will the Republican Party use as why he won’t be the next nominee.

What are u talking about? Who’s on the short list to run in 2024? I have no clue whether or not Carson will run and I don’t know why you think you do

He is on fox news and it sounds like he will announce his candidacy in may. Oh thank God!
How come he isn’t on the short list to run in 2024? He’s even more qualified today than he was in 2015. What excuse will the Republican Party use as why he won’t be the next nominee.

What are u talking about? Who’s on the short list to run in 2024? I have no clue whether or not Carson will run and I don’t know why you think you do
Why wouldn’t he? What’s changed? Other than he is even more qualified now than he was in 2016.

What does a brother got to do to be the gop nominee?

Why wouldn’t he? What’s changed? Other than he is even more qualified now than he was in 2016.

Again, what are you talking about? How do you know he’s not running? How do you know if he did run he wouldn’t be a contender to win the nomination? What are you basing all of this on?

Again, what are you talking about? How do you know he’s not running? How do you know if he did run he wouldn’t be a contender to win the nomination? What are you basing all of this on?
You’ll see. In the end you guys can never run a black person to be president. You would lose your base.

Best you can do is appoint a black to a position. Like he could be vp or secretary of State. Condi rice, Ben Carson and Colin Powell have never ran and won anything. They were picked tokens.

You’ll see. In the end you guys can never run a black person to be president. You would lose your base.

Best you can do is appoint a black to a position. Like he could be vp or secretary of State. Condi rice, Ben Carson and Colin Powell have never ran and won anything. They were picked tokens.

Carson already ran for president

Racist

The problem with Ben is he is a nice guy and a good man so the media and Swamp would eat him alive. It has nothing to do with his race or intelligence asshole.

Carson already ran for president
So did hillary and biden. Then they ran again. Ben didn’t accomplish his goals just running hud. He did that to build his resume. Now it’s his turn.

I wonder if he will even run again. I guess he will

Forum List

Back