Mr. President Dr. Ben Carson!

Count your lucky stars that there's no way he could ever be elected.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

However, RWs have very low standards.

Considering the democratic front runner is Hillary Clinton and lies seems to be all she has. Remember her close encounter with enemy fire?

Last edited:
Wonder how many black friends OP has based on his previous postings :eusa_whistle:
I have plenty of friends, some white, some black, some mexican, some Chinese, and some korean. I don't stereo type like you do. I hope that helps, but I have no thug friends white or black.

He is on fox news and it sounds like he will announce his candidacy in may. Oh thank God!
I completely agree. With him running soon it will be President Clinton again.
That's ALL we need! Another 4 years of Democrats and their version of transparency.

If the Democrats can't come up with something better than another lying Clinton, I'll vote for anybody running against her worthless, arrogant ass!

He is on fox news and it sounds like he will announce his candidacy in may. Oh thank God!
I am glad we have choices. Would he make a good candidate? Absolutely

Good president? Remains to be seen. His lack of political knowledge could be an issue

Give him up as the next surgeon general and I am so behind whoever chooses him.

But Carson as much as I love and admire him and I have crawled thru his resume like you wouldn't believe does not have what it takes to be his own man in the White House.

This is the problem we have now. No real leader. D or R up to now we have had a leader..............well with the exception of when GW got lymes disease and Dad and Bill were basically running the last two years of his presidency.

Good president? Remains to be seen. His lack of political knowledge could be an issue

But Carson as much as I love and admire him and I have crawled thru his resume like you wouldn't believe does not have what it takes to be his own man in the White House.

This is the problem we have now. No real leader. D or R up to now we have had a leader..............well with the exception of when GW got lymes disease and Dad and Bill were basically running the last two years of his presidency.
All Presidents have advisers. Obama has let Valerie Jarrett make decisions for him from day one. They were "ready to rule" from day one. Obama hasn't the slightest idea regarding making a decision on his own. He has to find out what people will favor, then come out for it.

Ben Carson would put Obama to shame within weeks of the inauguration.

Then we can say we have a REAL BLACK PRESIDENT!

At best the GOP establishment may let Carson be a VP candidate, even that is in doubt. Before anyone starts getting their hopes up just understand the GOP establishment will be selecting the GOP candidate like always, not the people. The only hope conservatives have is for a civil war to break out within the GOP establishment between two or more establishment candidates and they take each other out.

All Presidents have advisers. Obama has let Valerie Jarrett make decisions for him from day one. They were "ready to rule" from day one. Obama hasn't the slightest idea regarding making a decision on his own. He has to find out what people will favor, then come out for it.

I agree a president is only as good as his advisors, and Obama has surrounded himself with radicals that don't have a clue.

What is it with Carson? Merely mouthing things people agree with is not qualification to be president. But every cycle the GOP wants to trot out some black man saying conservative stuf. It was Alan Keyes, who couldnt get elected dog catcher. It was Herman Cain, whose campaign blew up in 2 weeks. Now it's Carson. He's a great guy and I admire his accomplishments. He's very smart. But presidential material? Nuh-uh.

I agree a president is only as good as his advisors, and Obama has surrounded himself with radicals that don't have a clue.
I lost count of the unelected, highly paid "Czars" that Obubba installed by way of his pen.

Then GWB would be among our worst presidents.

And any future republican president would surround himself with reactionaries that don't have a clue.

Sorry it is not going to happens. Cannot see another black being elected as president in the foreseeable future.
You can thank Obama for for that, he has set race relations back 50 years.

And any future republican president would surround himself with reactionaries that don't have a clue.
You voted for a president with no experience. Proved he cannot tell the truth and you want to talk about Bush. Let me tell you Bush was a hell of a lot better president than Obama.

Bush picked seasoned professionals to advise him
Obama initially picked some people who were qualifed. All of them have since left. Now they're picked on the basis of personal loyalty.

lol tinydancer has to vet your people :p

True. People w/ morals will not run because its just like Clinton said- stepping into a circle of the monied-class who own the electoral process.

Forum List

Back