Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

You guys were all hunky dory over Mueller.

Until he started to look closely at Trump.

Just like you adored Comey for investigating Clinton.

Kind of interesting - they're great. Until they investigate the Trumpster.

Well to be fair you all were for Comey, then against Comey, then for Comey...

Lol

Well...to be fair...I was pissed at Comey's handling of stuff pre-election, but I didn't question either his competence or motivations - I wouldn't have fired him. He demonstrated amply that he was non-partisan.

So now you all hate Mueller. Will anyone be allowed to investigate Trump ... other than close family and trusted supporters? :lol:

Sigh, catch up already, I couldn't care less about Mueller. It's all political theatre and it's tiresome.

Come 2020 Trump will be POTUS, I doubt he'll run again and it will be Pence vs whoever you loons pick

I simply want it investigated, and assurances that there is a plan in place to prevent future Russian meddling in our elections. If it's found that crimes were committed, then that to should be investigated and dealt with.

Seems to me any good American would want that.

As long as it's an investigation and not a witch hunt and to be honest the air is ripe with the smell of one...and desperation

Anyway, speaking of Mueller's investigation, an innocent man does not ask if he can pardon himself and his cohorts in crime.

Wake up, Chumps!

Against an all-out assault and a witch hunt? Trump should be able to use all resources available to him.

...and is there something to learn from that? Don't stump the Trump. :biggrin:

Or....dump the Trump :D

Not gonna be as easy as you think.

Unless an actual crime is committed (like Nixon) it would be hard. I'm not actually looking for that. Pence would be worse because unlike Trump, Pence is sane, mature, and competent.

Well all I can say is "Be careful what you wish for."

Trump is a funny guy. I like his rough NYC sense of humor. BUt that Pence guy, I don't trust him. He has the eyes of a natural-born killer.

I've met Pence, heard him speak and like the guy.

Unless an actual crime is committed (like Nixon) it would be hard. I'm not actually looking for that. Pence would be worse because unlike Trump, Pence is sane, mature, and competent.

Trump is a funny guy. I like his rough NYC sense of humor. BUt that Pence guy, I don't trust him. He has the eyes of a natural-born killer.

I've met Pence, heard him speak and like the guy.

I know that. There's no greater American than Mike Pence. :beer:

But when you tell the liberals something like that, they run screaming into the next room and hide in their closets. :biggrin:

It's simply amazing how many of the self-righteous have allowed themselves to be misled by the great Deceiver, and bow down to him in supplication.

Simply amazing.

03062017_Russian_Sandwich-670x1024.jpg

there's your 'nothing burger'.

It's simply amazing how many of the self-righteous have allowed themselves to be misled by the great Deceiver, and bow down to him in supplication.

Simply amazing.

Seriously? How has he "deceived" me? He is after all, keeping most of his campaign promises.

Do I have a single regret for having voted for the man? Nary a one.

Funny that you say that. I can't stand Trump but what you see is what and always has been despite people's delusions. Pence is something else and he knows how to work with Congress to achieve an agenda which will be one I don't agree with.

Trump is a serial adulterer who made his fortune from gambling dens and contests of the flesh. He lusted after his own daughter. He hosted a television show which encouraged contestants to display the worst of human failings. Greed, lust, envy. He bilked seniors out of their nest eggs at his fake University. He slandered and libeled anyone who was in his way to the highest office of the land, Republicans and Democrats alike. He courts our enemies and offends our friends.

And this is who the self-righteous think was sent to us by God.

Simply amazing.

This is who Pence cleaved himself to. Forever in hell.

Simply amazing.

Seriously? How has he "deceived" me?
:lol:

Take off your blindfold, willfully blind monkey.

Start by asking Trump to produce the replacement for ObamaCare he told you he had.

You know, the one he was going to introduce on day one.

Simply amazing.

Seriously? How has he "deceived" me? He is after all, keeping most of his campaign promises.

Do I have a single regret for having voted for the man? Nary a one.

What "campaign promises" has he kept, exactly?

Where's "cheaper, better insurance for everyone"? Where's the wall? Where are the coal jobs? Where are any of the manufacturing jobs?

Forum List

Back