Mr. Bush his Saudis

And the far left propaganda finally comes out!

What are you specifically calling propaganda?

Was Iraq not the source of the greatest number of war deaths in the past 10 years? Was the rationale for invading that country and starting a 3 trillion dollar war strong and compelling?

Try being specific; it will save you and I time.

All of it, including your OP..

There were 4 supplemental budgets (in 8 years) for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq the money that was spent beyond the normal military budget on Iraq was less than the Obama stimulus plan.

As far as Iraq goes to the far left the history of Iraq did not start until 2003.

And yes it is all far left propaganda.

Whether you agree with what happened in 2003 or not is irrelevant if you are going to post far left propaganda over facts.

How about trying this on for size:

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

And then that whole far left phony time line was just absolutely absurd.

Then we also discovered that many who were against the war in 2003 was caught with hands in the OIL for FOOD cookie jar including the president of the UN's son. And the far left just blew this off as if it were no big deal.

When you want to deal in facts let me know.

Again, what specifically - did I say - that was propaganda?

Alright guys; things that I've learned here are...

If you suggest - in any way - that there were coverups, or poor decisions made leading up to the wars in the middle east (beginning in 2003) that we're still involved with, then you are a "far leftist" and deserve to be spit on. That's it. Criticize war decisions and you're a "leftist". Sound logic, indeed.

Thanks guys for the interesting, informative chat.

Being an dick accomplishes nothing. If you have a compelling story or information to share, do it. If you do so in a respectful way you will be listened to. If you're a dick you simply make people upset and drive everyone further apart. Accomplishes nothing.

I've said this before, but I'm beginning to think this board is a waste of time. No hearts are ever won over and everyone would rather put people down vs. lift people up.

Last edited:
Why did George W. Bush (as Commander in Chief) ignore the fact that there was a large amount of evidence linking the Saudi Government (or elements within) to the 9/11 attacks (news story), and divert our attention (instead) towards a country that had nothing to do with the event?

It doesn't make much sense to me, but perhaps somone could explain it.

Thanks

that entire article is based on conjecture. It even states it.

HAve you, yourself, ever taken the time to read the 9/11 Commission report? If not, you should.

What are you specifically calling propaganda?

Was Iraq not the source of the greatest number of war deaths in the past 10 years? Was the rationale for invading that country and starting a 3 trillion dollar war strong and compelling?

Try being specific; it will save you and I time.

All of it, including your OP..

There were 4 supplemental budgets (in 8 years) for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq the money that was spent beyond the normal military budget on Iraq was less than the Obama stimulus plan.

As far as Iraq goes to the far left the history of Iraq did not start until 2003.

And yes it is all far left propaganda.

Whether you agree with what happened in 2003 or not is irrelevant if you are going to post far left propaganda over facts.

How about trying this on for size:

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

And then that whole far left phony time line was just absolutely absurd.

Then we also discovered that many who were against the war in 2003 was caught with hands in the OIL for FOOD cookie jar including the president of the UN's son. And the far left just blew this off as if it were no big deal.

When you want to deal in facts let me know.

Again, what specifically - did I say - that was propaganda?

It was pointed out to you, but the far left programming in you refuses to accept it.

If you suggest - in any way - that there were coverups, or poor decisions made leading up to the wars in the middle east (beginning in 2003) that we're still involved with, then you are a "far leftist" and deserve to be spit on. That's it. Criticize war decisions and you're a "leftist". Sound logic, indeed.

Being an dick accomplishes nothing. If you have a compelling story or information to share, do it. If you do so in a respectful way you will be listened to. If you're a dick you simply make people upset and drive everyone further apart. Accomplishes nothing.

I've said this before, but I'm beginning to think this board is a waste of time. No hearts are ever won over and everyone would rather put people down vs. lift people up.

So the far left Obama drone gets caught pushing far left propaganda and can not own up to it.

If you want informative chats then you should not post obvious far left propaganda. Just own up to it when you get caught, but that is not the far left way. More proof that you are a far left.

So the far left Obama drone gets caught pushing far left propaganda and can not own up to it.

If you want informative chats then you should not post obvious far left propaganda. Just own up to it when you get caught, but that is not the far left way. More proof that you are a far left.

I provided a story that alleges a link between Saudi Gov't officials and the 9/11 hijackers. You said this "is propaganda".

So, I've asked you repeatedly to explain your position, and you just seem to repeat over and over like a mindless idiot drone your one liners - "propaganda", "obama drone", "propaganda", "obama drone" - without providing any specific reasons or points. Give me specific points.

If you absolutely need to be a dickhead, at the very least back up your points with a logical response.

Are you refuting something specific I said?

Last edited:

I provided a story that linked the Saudi Gov't to the 9/11 hijackers.

I don't understand how that is "propaganda". I've asked you repeatedly to explain your position, and you just seem to repeat your one liners - "propaganda", "obama drone", "propaganda" - without providing any specific reasons or points. It's like talking to a mindless drone.

I'm asking you a question - what specifically have I provided so far that is propaganda and why?

It has been pointed out to you!

Yes you are definitely far left.

Why did George W. Bush (as Commander in Chief) ignore the fact that there was a large amount of evidence linking the Saudi Government (or elements within) to the 9/11 attacks (news story), and divert our attention (instead) towards a country that had nothing to do with the event?

It doesn't make much sense to me, but perhaps a Bush supporter/historian/expert could explain it.

Thanks

No matter who tries to explain anything to a far left Obama drone nothing will come of it, your far left programming just wont allow to see anything other than the what your masters command you to see.

And then you go and edit your OP to try and cover up you being far left.

How much more dishonest can you be?

"Far Left".

I truly don't believe you understand a single word you're talking about. I might be WRONG in my allegations surrounding the Iraq War, the Saudi link, but in no way does that qualify someone - instantly (as you appear to suppose) - as "Far Left".

It just makes me opposed to one action that our government did while Bush was in office.

Don't be a fucking moron, you twit.

It doesn't make much sense to me, but perhaps a Bush supporter/historian/expert could explain it.

Thanks

No matter who tries to explain anything to a far left Obama drone nothing will come of it, your far left programming just wont allow to see anything other than the what your masters command you to see.

I reworded my post so that we could discuss this not from a right/left view, but overall view of our United States military policy. Unfortunately I cannot revise the Title of the OP, which I now regret.

I don't understand how that is "propaganda". I've asked you repeatedly to explain your position, and you just seem to repeat your one liners - "propaganda", "obama drone", "propaganda" - without providing any specific reasons or points. It's like talking to a mindless drone.

I'm asking you a question - what specifically have I provided so far that is propaganda and why?

I want YOU to point it out. I want YOU to give specific examples showing why any of my allegations are incorrect.

"Far Left".

I truly don't believe you understand a single word you're talking about. I might be WRONG in my allegations surrounding the Iraq War, the Saudi link, but in no way does that qualify someone - instantly (as you appear to suppose) - as "Far Left".

It just makes me opposed to one action that our government did while Bush was in office.

I now you don't understand what you are talking about, but you have proven yourself to be a liar now.

I reworded my post so that we could discuss this not from a right/left view, but overall view of our United States military policy. Unfortunately I cannot revise the Title of the OP, which I now regret.

You are a liar!

"Far Left".

I now you don't understand what you are talking about, but you have proven yourself to be a liar now.

Explain, please.

I want YOU to point it out. I want YOU to give specific examples showing why any of my allegations are incorrect.

It has been pointed out to you far left moron!

"Far Left".

Explain, please.

It has been explained, now your just trolling!

You are a liar!

Why?

Do you ever provide specific examples, or do you just spend your days on the internet calling people whatever pops into that squirmy little brain of yours?

Forum List

Back