Moving to Canada if a Republican is 'Nominated'

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
LOL "Nominated", educated liberal, anyway will help ya pack. Hey, take yo buddies with ya...
'The View' Host Moving to Canada if a Republican is 'Nominated'
Will you take the rest of them with you?
News
Mark Tapson

8216the_view039_ravensymone_vows_to-8a5d50ccacb831446e88ebba3616a9f8.jpg

Every election cycle, celebrity liberals threaten to leave America if a Republican becomes President. And every time a Republican is elected, those celebs disappoint us by not following through on their promise. The latest celebrity is co-host Raven-Symonè from ABC’s inexplicably popular gab-fest The View, who declared Thursday that she would leave the United States for Canada if a Republican is “nominated.”

Breitbart reports that Raven-Symonè had an "election confession" to make: “My confession for this election is, if any Republican gets nominated, I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family. Is that bad?”

It wouldn't be bad for the rest of America, that's for sure. Can you take your co-hosts with you? Then perhaps President Trump will build a northern wall as well to keep you all from returning.

In any case, no matter who ultimately becomes President, a Republican IS going to be nominated, so start packing your bags. We'll help.

LOL "Nominated", educated liberal, anyway will help ya pack. Hey, take yo buddies with ya...
News
Mark Tapson

Every election cycle, celebrity liberals threaten to leave America if a Republican becomes President. And every time a Republican is elected, those celebs disappoint us by not following through on their promise. The latest celebrity is co-host Raven-Symonè from ABC’s inexplicably popular gab-fest The View, who declared Thursday that she would leave the United States for Canada if a Republican is “nominated.”

Breitbart reports that Raven-Symonè had an "election confession" to make: “My confession for this election is, if any Republican gets nominated, I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family. Is that bad?”

It wouldn't be bad for the rest of America, that's for sure. Can you take your co-hosts with you? Then perhaps President Trump will build a northern wall as well to keep you all from returning.

In any case, no matter who ultimately becomes President, a Republican IS going to be nominated, so start packing your bags. We'll help.

I guess the stupid dear leader supporter doesn't know the difference between being nominated and being elected.

News
Mark Tapson

I guess the stupid dear leader supporter doesn't know the difference between being nominated and being elected.
The big question is how are we going to sneak her fat ass across the border?

News
Mark Tapson

On the crazy scale, one Ted Nugent is worth twenty Raven Symones

The big question is how are we going to sneak her fat ass across the border?

Step1) Tell the Mountie at the border "hey buddy, look over there, eh!"
Step 2) When he looks, throw a case of Snickers over the border
Step 3) Get the fuck out of her way.

Maybe, but "Ted Nugent" still holds up after all these years as a solid album and he can still put on a hell of a concert. Crazy of not, the Motor City Madman is a great rocker on stage.

Last edited:

Maybe, but "Ted Nugent" still holds up after all these years as a solid album and he can still put on a hell of a concert. Crazy of not, the Motor City Madman is a great rocker on stage.

One of the best three chord songs around. I'm pretty sure he never learned a forth.

These shows stay on air because they are well funded not because they are popular. The money behind the democratic party machine is immense sometimes. More immense than we may realize.

Forum List

Back