Motrin and Tylenol don’t work on back

Same area I think
If I can knock off 50 percent of pain I can be ok

My strength and range of motion is good
Alright, the pain will be there forever and you can opt for the surgery ( I didn’t ) or learn pain management which take a lot.

I have a knee that dislocates on it own and tears the ligaments and have issues with my spine that limit my bending and stooping, so I have had to learn to live with it.

Do not gain weight because it will worsen the issue.

All I can say is Narcotics will not work and will only make you a addict, so you will have to do alternative medicine if you are unwilling to do the surgery…

Alright, the pain will be there forever and you can opt for the surgery ( I didn’t ) or learn pain management which take a lot.

I have a knee that dislocates on it own and tears the ligaments and have issues with my spine that limit my bending and stooping, so I have had to learn to live with it.

All I can say is Narcotics will not work and will only make you a addict, so you will have to do alternative medicine if you are unwilling to do the surgery…

Narcotics do work and as far as I go I get zero enjoyment from them. No buzz or anything like that.
I get reduced pain and thats it.
I cant say that it wont affect others in the same way though.

Will I be able to do contact sports if they burn off my nerves

Geez !
I never thought this crap could ever happen to me

Omg

Thats what everyone thinks.
All you can do is fight it the best you can and if that fails you need to learn how to live with it.
I can no longer do the things I used to do or I'm limited in those things.
No sense in crying about it since it wont do anything to change your situation.

All you can do is fight it the best you can and if that fails you need to learn how to live with it.
Same here…

I walk with a limp and can not play any sports but I still enjoy life even with the pain…

You learn to live with it…

What about steroid shots ??

I read that plasma injection don’t work

Forum List

Back