Motorcyclist Risks Her Life to Save Kitten Crossing Busy Intersection

I was driving home one day from work and encountered a car, stopped in the middle of the road, shutting down traffic in both directions. I glanced to the side of the road and noticed a very attractive lady carrying a turtle off into the woods. I don't know if she really looked that good, but her actions sure made her attractive.

I was once driving on an isolated highway early in the morning with a passenger in the SUV. A small dog (chihuahua?) ran in front and I turned hard to avoid it. I kept swerving & skidding from right to left - each time the swerves got wider. Knowing that I was going to hit something or flip the SUV, I chose a patch of thick bushes to crash into. Fortunately, nobody was hurt, and the SUV only had minor scratches.

But my passenger was scared shitless. He just yelled at me "Why didn't you hit the fucking dog"!

I'm glad I missed the dog and scared the passenger - he was a dweeb anyway!

Gawd you're stupid

Actually she's partly correct. I love cats and I would love to say that I would do the same, but I'm not so sure that I would put my own life at risk to do what she did, but either way bravo to her as she's a true heroine. :clap:

IDK why? You think I have to adore cats? Have one of your leftist dimwits pass a law or something

You have every right not to like cats and as I commented before,... I DO like/love them and even I don't think I would risk my life to save one. Or any other animal for that matter. A child perhaps and definitely if it was my own, but not an animal.

Btw I'm glad she kept Skidmark after all that though and he was a really cute kitten and a handsome young man now. Cute name too. 🥰

IDK why? You think I have to adore cats? Have one of your leftist dimwits pass a law or something
First, you really need to change your avatar. Irish my damn ass. From ancient Celtic times cats were considered good luck to the tribe. A cat was a companion of Brigid, thought to be able to see into the future. While some Irish feared cats, mostly because the cats they dealt with were feral, the ability to tame those feral cats was highly admired.

There is no question, cats see the world in a different dimension than you and I. Some say they protect us from evil. My son's girlfriend said cats are not as affectionate as dogs and my son fell out laughing. "You haven't seen Dad's cats". When I come home from work I am met by a clowder of cats, I am sure you don't know the meaning of "clowder".

I live on the edge of one of the last remaining virgin forest in the eastern part of the United States. Half of the "clowder" was feral at one time. In one case I had a feral cat that I spent two months with, feeding them every day, first at the bottom of the back porch step, nestled in the woods behind centuries old muscadine vines dripping from the trees, and eventually at the top, never touching them until they came to the top step. But after three months I could open the back door and the cat would jump into my arms before even eating food.

At this very moment, I have a 14 year old Tabby on my right, and a seven year old Ragdoll on my left. I call the tabby "Tiller" because she is a walking disaster area, knocking things over, pushing things to the side, and never getting a scratch. And the Ragdoll, there hasn't been a more beautiful cat. Captivating blue eyes, long haired that never sheds, she is absolutely gorgeous. My son told me I needed to start a business, call it "Cadillac Cats". But they are all fixed, all well taken care of, and the truth is, they take better care of me than I do of them.

Some people will tell you that cats just know cat people. But I think it is different than that. I worked as an in-home salesperson for many years. Two minutes into the sale presentation the homeowners cat would be in my lap and begging for attention. You know what the result of that was, a CLOSE. Cats know a good heart, period. And if my cats won't have anything to do with you, neither will I.

First, you really need to change your avatar. Irish my damn ass. From ancient Celtic times cats were considered good luck to the tribe. A cat was a companion of Brigid, thought to be able to see into the future. While some Irish feared cats, mostly because the cats they dealt with were feral, the ability to tame those feral cats was highly admired.

There is no question, cats see the world in a different dimension than you and I. Some say they protect us from evil. My son's girlfriend said cats are not as affectionate as dogs and my son fell out laughing. "You haven't seen Dad's cats". When I come home from work I am met by a clowder of cats, I am sure you don't know the meaning of "clowder".

I live on the edge of one of the last remaining virgin forest in the eastern part of the United States. Half of the "clowder" was feral at one time. In one case I had a feral cat that I spent two months with, feeding them every day, first at the bottom of the back porch step, nestled in the woods behind centuries old muscadine vines dripping from the trees, and eventually at the top, never touching them until they came to the top step. But after three months I could open the back door and the cat would jump into my arms before even eating food.

At this very moment, I have a 14 year old Tabby on my right, and a seven year old Ragdoll on my left. I call the tabby "Tiller" because she is a walking disaster area, knocking things over, pushing things to the side, and never getting a scratch. And the Ragdoll, there hasn't been a more beautiful cat. Captivating blue eyes, long haired that never sheds, she is absolutely gorgeous. My son told me I needed to start a business, call it "Cadillac Cats". But they are all fixed, all well taken care of, and the truth is, they take better care of me than I do of them.

Some people will tell you that cats just know cat people. But I think it is different than that. I worked as an in-home salesperson for many years. Two minutes into the sale presentation the homeowners cat would be in my lap and begging for attention. You know what the result of that was, a CLOSE. Cats know a good heart, period. And if my cats won't have anything to do with you, neither will I.

Wut?

You're worked up over a cat.. lol

Forum List

Back