Mother of zip-tie guy arrested

What loser takes his Mam to a riot ?

Except it wasn't a riot, since they were not armed and believed they were in the right.
The fact I disagree with them is not relevant.
What they were doing was better than most people who just sit as home, believing the media lies, and being passive in the face of government crimes.

The. FBI is coming after you Trumpsters. Once arrested and charged...your life will be miserable. Oh....and if you are charged with a Felony...which most will be...You will not be able to vote. Have a nice day!
Wow, arresting people for protesting! How Stalin of you.
Yeah. Protesting. How many did those "protestors" beat to death? Oh, that's right, it was Antifa that did it.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

The. FBI is coming after you Trumpsters. Once arrested and charged...your life will be miserable. Oh....and if you are charged with a Felony...which most will be...You will not be able to vote. Have a nice day!

And in most states, you can forget about the 2nd amendment since Felons cannot own firearms of any kind. And not to mention that MOST employers won't hire convicted felons, even Walmart.

Except that occupying pubic property is a historically protected form of political expression, and is never a felony. You have to deliberately harm an individual to commit a felony.
Nor is it really legal to discriminate against anyone over a felony either.
The way the War on Drugs is used to disenfranchise Black voters is totally illegal.

I swear, I don't think these people realized that they were breaking the law. That's how separated they are from reality at this point.

Selfies, blogging, live-streaming. These are the dumbest fucking terrorists in the history of historical histories.
It was OK because the President told them to do it

Except it wasn't a riot, since they were not armed and believed they were in the right.
What they were doing was better than most people who just sit as home, believing the media lies, and being passive in the face of government crimes.
Im all in favour of a riot but you dont need guns to put on a show. You cant equate this delusional nonsense with a blm protest either. One was a qanon hoax for fuckwits whilst the other was an expression of long standing social grievances.

And in most states, you can forget about the 2nd amendment since Felons cannot own firearms of any kind. And not to mention that MOST employers won't hire convicted felons, even Walmart.
You are 100% correct and by the way how is that policy working out with all the gang bangers in this country?

I swear, I don't think these people realized that they were breaking the law. That's how separated they are from reality at this point.

Selfies, blogging, live-streaming. These are the dumbest fucking terrorists in the history of historical histories.

Not to mention walking around rioting after the B&E with no masks on in an age where wearing a mask is normal.

Wearing a mask is not normal.
They can be helpful in some times and by some people, but in general, "flattening the curve" is a really, really BAD idea.
If you study ANY normal epidemic, the spike is what ends it.
By the epidemic being too greedy and using up too many potential local hosts too quickly, it runs out and dies.
But flattening the curve conserves hosts, enabling the epidemic to go on forever.
It never has to end then.
Dumbest idea anyone ever had.
And all epidemiologist know this.
So this has to be deliberate.
Implying the CDC is doing the bidding of people like Pfizer, who want billions in vaccine sales.

Im all in favour of a riot but you dont need guns to put on a show. You cant equate this delusional nonsense with a blm protest either. One was a qanon hoax for fuckwits whilst the other was an expression of long standing social grievances.

Agreed the election likely was reasonably fair, while BLM really was about long standing police abuses.
But legislators or police should not get to decide or choose.
Public shows of sentiments through riots are likely always a good idea.
They let off steam if nothing else.
No real harm done, and the Trumpist sort of shot themselves in the foot.
The more people get to see the better.
Like from "I Claudious", "Let all the worms in the mud come out".

Wow, arresting people for protesting!
More like an armed riot against the Unites States of America where 5 people died.

The people killed were all protestors, killed by police.
The only cop who died had a heart attack.
Its not an "armed riot" when they do not shoot anyone.
And unarmed riots are good.
It shows who they are and what they think, so then voters can decide.

Wow, arresting people for protesting!
More like an armed riot against the Unites States of America where 5 people died.

The people killed were all protestors, killed by police.
The only cop who died had a heart attack.
Its not an "armed riot" when they do not shoot anyone.
And unarmed riots are good.
It shows who they are and what they think, so then voters can decide.
All easily proven Lies. You are scum......

It was OK because the President told them to do it
For four years, non stop, with help from talk radio.

But yet the libs for murderers to be turned loose and allow to vote and riot and burn....

Oh and as an added bonus wait to people figure out that the dems will destroy anyone that protests them ............so there really is no difference in protesting or doing much much bigger. Wait till you get the people who realize GO BIG or GO HOME are really the only options.

Wow, arresting people for protesting! How Stalin of you.
they were arrested for committing felonies. Pay attention dummy.

To start with, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Secondly, the only person who could get away with that kind of legal argument would have to be an imbecile who has probably been deemed by a court to not be legally responsible for his own care, and is therefore under the supervision of someone else or under the care of some institutional authority like a long-term care facility, Everyone else would be deemed to be legally responsible for his or her actions.

These people obviously don't play chess. You have to think a couple moves ahead. They didn't.....

Occupying public property is a well protected political expression.
And even if convicted of trespassing, it can't ever be a felony.
If anyone ever did try to charge anyone at the demonstration with a felony, I would have to shoot them myself.
And I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, who is anti-Trump.

So it wouldn't be a felony to bust out windows and bring guns, crossbows, stinger whips, guns and bombs inside the Peoples House?
What planet do you live on?

View attachment 444196

Yes I'm sure all of this will work out well for the progressive agenda with no repercussions.

Very enlightened and progressive setting a bright and shining example for the world.

When does the reeducation and labor camp roundup begin?

*****SMILE*****

:)

As soon as they are identified and arrested.

1610908448224.png

That's very enlightened and progressive of you.

What makes you any better than the people you profess to hate and wish to oppress?

*****SMILE*****

:)

By any definition, it was a riot my friend.

Forum List

Back