Mother of Uvalde Shooter Speaks Out: ‘He Had His Reasons For Doing What He Did and Please Don’t Judge Him’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I present you the mind of a drug addict mother on what her gender-bending son did.

One of the defining characteristics of the left is to be free of judgement. This is wokeism at its finest.

Who was the teacher that propped open the door? Why?

One of the defining characteristics of the left is to be free of judgement. This is wokeism at its finest.

Who was the teacher that propped open the door? Why?

Don't they have video in the school? Parents should be demanding this even if it requires a court judgement.

It's been three days and CBC hasn't spent a minute analyzing the reaction and background of the Texas terrorist.

Yet, they have spent plenty of time analyzing Amber Heards testiomony and "domestic violence" she experienced that lead to her actions, further assessment of social media and societies ills that leads to these situations. It's been at least 6-7 minutes straight as I type this.

Only judge him on account of him being denied the necessary outlet he could have found in the military.

He could have become a soldier of fortune but the enemy would have shot back with even more efficient military weapons.

Why didn't he choose the Ukraine when it's obvious that could be his life's fullfillment?

I present you the mind of a drug addict mother on what her gender-bending son did.

Sounds like the entire family had what it takes to be losers from the onset!

"I don't understand, he's always been such a good boy" is said by every monster's mother.

Forum List

Back