“Mother of the Lion” – tasked with “purifying their Western minds”

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
POLICE%20Syri_23.jpg

The three British schoolgirls who ran away from home to join the Islamic State group in Syria were kept under close watch in a compound for widows and would-be jihadi brides while their loyalty to the movement was tested, The Telegraph has learned.

Shamima Begum, 15, Kadiza Sultana, 16, and Amira Abase, 15, who ran away from home in February, spent their first months in Isil’s caliphate under lock and key in an apartment in the jihadists’ stronghold city of Raqqa.

The schoolgirls, from Bethnal Green, east London, were put in the care of a woman handler known as Um Laith – “Mother of the Lion” – tasked with “purifying their Western minds” by instilling the practices of Isil’s hardline version of sharia law.

Video Found The Bethnal Green schoolgirls who ran away to Syria - Telegraph

And yet American pimps love to get women hooked on drugs and make prostitutes out of them.
Let see pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day. Gee what a choice.

And yet American pimps love to get women hooked on drugs and make prostitutes out of them.
Let see pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day. Gee what a choice.

what point are you struggling to make. I live in the USA-------I was free as a bird as a child-----went out of the house in the morning and came back in the evening-------I never used drugs and never became a prostitute as you have "GET WOMEN HOOKED" ----yes----it is a tragedy that some girls are that desperate and lots of men exploit that fact------even more of a tragedy when the process is called "HOLY" and encouraged by clergy

In other words they are brainwashed by a psychotic theocratic bitch, who turns them into suicide bombers, or 'wives' for pedophiles.

Hope the so-called 'lion' gets declawed and put down some day, but sure there are plenty of scum to take her place.

But it is too late unfortunately for these girls, as if they aren't sexually abused by ISIS, they will be turned into suicide bombers. That's the fate of most females that join ISIS.

what point are you struggling to make. I live in the USA-------I was free as a bird as a child-----went out of the house in the morning and came back in the evening-------I never used drugs and never became a prostitute as you have "GET WOMEN HOOKED" ----yes----it is a tragedy that some girls are that desperate and lots of men exploit that fact------even more of a tragedy when the process is called "HOLY" and encouraged by clergy

I can't but help think, IRosie, the skinhead Penelope might have converted to Islsm. After all, she did say "Let see I pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day." However, given her many mistakes in spelling and grammar, it would be very easy to believe that she comes from an Islamic country and was raised as a Muslim and didn't pay much attention in her ESL class..
Such a stupid woman if she thinks that Muslims don't take drugs or that there are no prostitutes in the Muslim world.

Escaping Islam Iran s drug addiction crisis The Muslim Issue

Prostitution And Flesh Trade In The Muslim Nations - Weekly BLiTZ

I have a great idea. Since this stupid woman appears to have nothing to do in her life, she should rent herself out to a different Muslim man for Mut'ah each weekend. This way she will pick up some extra money for the temporary marriage (legalized prostitution) and will make some Shia man sexually happy for a while, that is if she puts a bag over her head in the first place.

I can't but help think, IRosie, the skinhead Penelope might have converted to Islsm. After all, she did say "Let see I pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day." However, given her many mistakes in spelling and grammar, it would be very easy to believe that she comes from an Islamic country and was raised as a Muslim and didn't pay much attention in her ESL class..
Such a stupid woman if she thinks that Muslims don't take drugs or that there are no prostitutes in the Muslim world.

I have a great idea. Since this stupid woman appears to have nothing to do in her life, she should rent herself out to a different Muslim man for Mut'ah each weekend. This way she will pick up some extra money for the temporary marriage (legalized prostitution) and will make some Shia man sexually happy for a while, that is if she puts a bag over her head in the first place.

Penelope could just be a run'o'themill -----illiterate
dreg of that which some people call "white trash" <<< not my all time fave appellation-----there really are such people in the USA-------

Please show me where I said this : Let see I pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day."

you need a brain, I have extra to send you but just think its a waste of time.

Please show me where I said this : Let see I pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day."

If you had a brain, Penelope, you would not write
"....show me where I said this....." What is
"this"? I doubt that anyone would want your illiterate brain

and you can't read
" Please show me where I said this : Let see I pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day."

In other words they are brainwashed by a psychotic theocratic bitch, who turns them into suicide bombers, or 'wives' for pedophiles.

Hope the so-called 'lion' gets declawed and put down some day, but sure there are plenty of scum to take her place.

But it is too late unfortunately for these girls, as if they aren't sexually abused by ISIS, they will be turned into suicide bombers. That's the fate of most females that join ISIS.

and how would you know? also these girls were not abducted, they went of their own free will.

and you can't read
" Please show me where I said this : Let see I pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day."

you wrote the following in post #2 of this thread>>
"Let see pray 5 times a day for a choice I made or get hooked on heroin and sell my body to 5 men a day. Gee what a choice." The answer suggests that you consider each alternative a viable option----or that there are some people who MUST make
this choice. Since neither Sally nor I faced that
CHOICE------it is not unreasonable to assume that YOU did-----It is obvious you are not ---at this time---in Iraq. I am not in Iraq because I chose NEITHER ------Sally is not in Iraq---she chose neither------We are both distressed that you found yourself "forced" to choose. ----or so your comment suggests

and how would you know? also these girls were not abducted, they went of their own free will.

Yes----two underaged girls went of "their own free will" having been subjected to intensive propaganda. --------just like underaged girls in the US are exploited by pimps and walk the streets of every major US city. Good of you to approve

Penelope asked---"how would you know..." that the girls who end up in ISIS are being trained to DO VIOLENT JIHAD? I will help-----title of their "warden"-----MOTHER OF LION------strongly indicates that the warden-----is training "LIONS"---which in the shariah shit parlance----does mean
JIHADIST

How do I know? Because it has already happened. ISIS uses female and male suicide bombers.

The girls were brainwashed by extremists, either at a Mosque or online, and encouraged or given money to move to ISIS land. It is easier to manipulate young minds, which is why ISIS prey on them.

How do I know? Because it has already happened. ISIS uses female and male suicide bombers.

The girls were brainwashed by extremists, either at a Mosque or online, and encouraged or given money to move to ISIS land. It is easier to manipulate young minds, which is why ISIS prey on them.

Were all brainwashed, even about this. I do believe some did use suicide bombers but not very common today.

Were all brainwashed, even about this. I do believe some did use suicide bombers but not very common today.

did you mean "we are all brainwashed...." as in
"we're all brainwashed..." You are claiming that
the use of suicide bombers "common" enough for
you? but we are ALL brainwashed about it?----are you brainwashed enough to tie a bomb to
your ass? I am not

you? but we are ALL brainwashed about it?----are you brainwashed enough to tie a bomb to
your ass? I am not

Yes we are , or have been, we are whenever we turn on TV and listen to the news. That video on in the OP's article didn't show anything. I would venture to say the girls are fine, we should not speculate.

Side note, we know the sex slave industry is going well, first they get them hooked on drugs and then pimp them out. Is that better, than what we don't even know what these girls are doing. They were not abducted.

your ass? I am not

Yes we are , or have been, we are whenever we turn on TV and listen to the news. That video on in the OP's article didn't show anything. I would venture to say the girls are fine, we should not speculate.

Side note, we know the sex slave industry is going well, first they get them hooked on drugs and then pimp them out. Is that better, than what we don't even know what these girls are doing. They were not abducted.

"they get them hooked" ??? how do "they" do that? tie them up and inject them with heroin?
It is obvious to me that "WE" know just about as much about these girls as "WE" know about the
"ladies of the night" who walk the streets of major cities in the USA-----and in just about every large city of every shariah shit hole. Of course we do know that suicide girls with bombs tied to their asses are engaged in action-------and they are regarded as HEROINES in mosques-----you seem to have missed that fact--------you have never been in a mosque and know no muslims

your ass? I am not

"they get them hooked" ??? how do "they" do that? tie them up and inject them with heroin?
It is obvious to me that "WE" know just about as much about these girls as "WE" know about the
"ladies of the night" who walk the streets of major cities in the USA-----and in just about every large city of every shariah shit hole. Of course we do know that suicide girls with bombs tied to their asses are engaged in action-------and they are regarded as HEROINES in mosques-----you seem to have missed that fact--------you have never been in a mosque and know no muslims

Really the Muslim capital is the Us is in Dearborn and we never hear that. The main problems are when bible quoting Christians go and try to preach to them.

Yes they tie them down and shoot heroin into them, you got that right, in the US , Canada all over and its not Muslims doing it.

the Suicide bombings of Muslims has been I suspect greatly exaggerated. Hey we just bomb innocents from the sky, so tell me how that is better.

your ass? I am not

Really the Muslim capital is the Us is in Dearborn and we never hear that. The main problems are when bible quoting Christians go and try to preach to them.

Yes they tie them down and shoot heroin into them, you got that right, in the US , Canada all over and its not Muslims doing it.

the Suicide bombings of Muslims has been I suspect greatly exaggerated. Hey we just bomb innocents from the sky, so tell me how that is better.

for a self described health care worker you know absolutely nothing about prostitution in the USA.
Just where is this "medical facility" that employs you------under a rock? You "suspect" based on no information at all?? -----having never met a muslim or anyone from the middle east or from southeast asia? I am very impressed-----
Who is "we" bombing "innocents" from the air? ------the "health care workers" who are your colleagues? The "MUSLIM CAPITAL OF THE
US" ??? oh gee-----the "MUSLIM CAPITAL" of the US--------what is the "MUSLIM CAPITAL"
of Transylvannia????? -------or------Fuji Island?

getting back to "TYING GIRLS UP AND INJECTING THEM WITH HEROIN" how many such "addicts" have you encountered? how many have you treated???

Forum List

Back