CDZ Why don't American, so called, "feminists" go after the hijab...an actual symbol of oppression....

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a dedicated servant of Islam, you found her apostasy offensive and used that apostasy to reject her humanist message. Rather than supporting the liberal value of freedom of belief, you maligned her for using her own free will to escape the oppressive system into which she was born.

When you malign people for leaving Islam, the inescapable conclusion is that your views towards Islamic apostasy align with Islamists. Otherwise, you would not have used her apostasy as the reason for rejecting her humanist message.

Coyote didn't malign her. Just stated that she seems more intent on bashing Islam than being an honest voice about it.

Again, I think what makes her dishonest in my view is that she blames her FGM on "Islam", when no teaching of Islam calls for it, and the practice predates Christianity and Islam in that culture. But of course, since most of us find FGM horrifying, she uses a bad practice to slander a religion that she has issues with.

Coyote DID, indeed, state that she would 'have more respect' for Ayaan Hirsi Ali if the had REMAINED
a muslim------------lets all spit on Hirsi Ali for converting--------have a stone, coyote. In my lifetime I have
encountered lots of people who left their religions------It did not occur to me to spit on them for saying why.
We even have a piece of scum here claiming she did it for MONEY.

But here's the thing, once you leave a religion, you don't have a say on how it should be run or what it should believe anymore. (not that you have much of a say when you are in it.)

Just don't tell me you are out to "reform" a religion when your primary audience is people who hate that religion looking for someone to validate their hate.

joe baby-----your post makes no sense. I do agree that Hirsi Ali had absolutely NO SAY in that which
constitutes islam when she was a muslim.-------did someone TELL YOU that Hirsi Ali is out to REFORM ISLAM----???
IMO-----her message is one of WARNING. "HATE THAT RELIGION"? in my LONG experience in the USA------have been born here long ago and so aware of DIVERSITY in that in my teens (EONS AGO) I read the
Divine comedy, the Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, Kama sudtra (of course) ---NT, OT and god-knows-what-
else AND THE KORAN--- back then most americans never heard of the Koran. ------I also got to know
lots of muslims and even go invited to a mosque (OY) ----HIRSI ALI IS WARNING US

This is CDZ. No Flaming
telling the truth is now flaming?

This thread has been censored HEAVILY according to the pro-Islamic viewpoint.

Where did I say that? Link please.
I cannot link to all the postings that have been removed despite the fact they told the truth and stayed within the rules.

that is because they been removed because of point of view.

This is CDZ. No Flaming
telling the truth is now flaming?

This thread has been censored HEAVILY according to the pro-Islamic viewpoint.

Where did I say that? Link please.
I cannot link to all the postings that have been removed despite the fact they told the truth and stayed within the rules.

that is because they been removed because of point of view.

If you want to discuss this, contact any mod you choose...including me.

joe baby-----your post makes no sense. I do agree that Hirsi Ali had absolutely NO SAY in that which
constitutes islam when she was a muslim.-------did someone TELL YOU that Hirsi Ali is out to REFORM ISLAM----???

Um. Yeah, Mac comes on and tells us this all the time. Do try to keep up. Mac talks about how this brave woman is trying to reform Islam by telling audiences of white bigots that Muslims are really mean, you guys.

HIRSI ALI IS WARNING US

again, I'll say it one more time. Our problem with the Islamic World is NOT- I repeat - NOT their religion being any sillier than any other religion.

Our problem with the Islamic World is that we are over there in their lands, either directly or by proxy, making their lives fairly miserable and SOME of them are acting out.

Now, I'm old enough to remember all the horror stories people told about how savage the Vietnamese were during the Vietnam War, how they would have their kids stab our GI's with punji sticks and such. But really, they were doing exactly what Americans or anyone else would do under the same circumstances when faced with a more powerful aggressor- fighting back in whatever way they can.

Islam is not an existential threat to us like Communism or Fascism. If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone.

again, I'll say it one more time. Our problem with the Islamic World is NOT- I repeat - NOT their religion being any sillier than any other religion.

Our problem with the Islamic World is that we are over there in their lands, either directly or by proxy, making their lives fairly miserable and SOME of them are acting out.

Now, I'm old enough to remember all the horror stories people told about how savage the Vietnamese were during the Vietnam War, how they would have their kids stab our GI's with punji sticks and such. But really, they were doing exactly what Americans or anyone else would do under the same circumstances when faced with a more powerful aggressor- fighting back in whatever way they can.

Islam is not an existential threat to us like Communism or Fascism. If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone.

I love how you characterize suicide bombings, truck-rammings, rape gangs, and military style armed assaults against innocent people as merely "acting out". Muslims have proven time and time again that their propensity towards violence is beyond the pale. So-called moderate muslims when polled, say that killing innocents is a-ok as long as it's done for the "right reasons". This is not exactly anything new, Islamic civilization has been at war with the west for thousands of years.

If we applied the standards of today's leftist to the vietnam war, you guys would have told everyone we're racist for noticing that Vietnamese are sadistic torturers and that we should immigrate millions of them per year to atone for the sin of noticing. If the islamic hordes were contained to their shithole countries and nuclear weapons didn't exist then calling it an existential threat would be an exaggeration. As it stands however, suicidal leftist policy has pretty much handed all of western europe over to Islam and they want to do the same thing here in the US.

I love how you characterize suicide bombings, truck-rammings, rape gangs, and military style armed assaults against innocent people as merely "acting out". Muslims have proven time and time again that their propensity towards violence is beyond the pale. So-called moderate muslims when polled, say that killing innocents is a-ok as long as it's done for the "right reasons". This is not exactly anything new, Islamic civilization has been at war with the west for thousands of years.

If we applied the standards of today's leftist to the vietnam war, you guys would have told everyone we're racist for noticing that Vietnamese are sadistic torturers and that we should immigrate millions of them per year to atone for the sin of noticing. If the islamic hordes were contained to their shithole countries and nuclear weapons didn't exist then calling it an existential threat would be an exaggeration. As it stands however, suicidal leftist policy has pretty much handed all of western europe over to Islam and they want to do the same thing here in the US.

Joey approves of nutjob islamist countries like Iran having nuclear weapons ...Just ask him...Is that flaming?:dunno:

Joey approves of nutjob islamist countries like Iran having nuclear weapons ...Just ask him...Is that flaming?:dunno:

It's telling the truth.

It's telling the truth.
What we have seen throughout this thread is just another textbook example of what we always see in threads like this: Challenge a group on the Regressive Left's "Oppressed/Oppressor" ledger and you'll immediately be met with spin, deflection, distortion, and personal attacks.

Worse, the thread cuts to the core - the hypocrisy of those who spin, deflect and attack for their pet constituent religion. That's why they get so animated. They're working hard to avoid an honest discussion of the original point, as always.

the formulation of the title of the thread----IN ITSELF----not "civil" -----"so called feminists"????
is that something like "so called Christians"? or "so called human beings"?

Yes. Good point. It's a put down....or at least an assumption that if women were REALLY feminists they'd agree with the OP. It's defining feminism for women ---- but thanks anyway, we will be doing that ourselves. No help from men needed on what is feminism.

Not sure why this discussion about the wearing or not wearing a Hijab is a political right against political left discussion. I would resist the requirement to dress in any ones idea of what is acceptable, except my own. this country had a big fight over wearing or not wearing a bra, think about that one for a while.

And what was decided? That women could decide for themselves, individually.

A lot of men decided to tell us what we OUGHT to do (usually wear bras so they wouldn't have to think about breasts even more than usual), and tell us, and tell us, but in fact what has happened is that we ignored all that and decided individually different things at different times of life for reasons I will not...........delay or bore you with.

More interesting to me is the current issue on whether women should be able to go topless (I think it's New Hampshire having a thing about it now). After all, men do. So plainly it's male-organized discrimination. Right?

I guess I think women should get to go topless in situations where men are going topless, if they care to --- that it is a problem FOR MEN need not detain us. And any male who overreacts can just get arrested and charged. Works for me.

Last edited:
Republicans attacking women again. Good job.

And this coming from people who protect and support American Nazi's and the Alt White.

As I've said, my family was from Germany originally. The country that gave the world Mozart also gave it Hitler. (Although neither of them was actually German). Barbarism is relative.

Austria, in both cases............the country that started World War I, if you don't count Serbia's government-sponsored assassination of the Austrian Archduke. Germany takes the fall for Austria all the time, looks like. Must be all those soldiers with the Stormtrooper helmets.

On the other hand ------- I would not support laws compelling women to go topless or dress in bikinis, like the new French Riviera beach rules. Apparently Muslim women have taken to going to these beaches in allover black beach wear, clothed head to foot, reasonably modestly. And talk about a wet blanket against French beach frolicking! There's your hijab again, too: of course they also wear a hijab in addition to all the black cloth. What should be done about that? I can see that if there are enough Muslim dissenters, it could change the character of the Riviera and suppress tourism by "normal" people.

You didn't answer the question. Let's try again.

How many Muslims were killed last year for "leaving Islam".

Not Blaspheming or Apostacizing, but just leaving?

Who could tell? That's an unanswerable question. Probably a lot of so-called honor killings have to do with apostasy.

But I'd say Obama better watch out. All apostates are supposed to be killed in Islam, and Obama was both born Islamic and raised Islamic in a Muslim school in Indonesia. He claimed to be a Christian when he went into American politics, which I have never believed for a minute, but that would certainly make him a target for apostasy killing.

Republicans attacking women again. Good job. And this coming from people who protect and support American Nazi's and the Alt White.
Exactly what I described in post 372.

I say it, they do it. This happens constantly.

Deflection to how generally awful Republicans are? And conflation of the GOP with Nazis and such. You do have a point about deflection of topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back