Mother murders infant, no charges filed

but if she smoked a joint she'd be arrested.

the law is brilliant !

Last edited:
Caught this story last night on O'Reilly. Apparantly its an old law from back when the mother could be held responsible for a still born death. Should be changed big time.

That's fucked up. Virginia's a nice place and not one I'd expect to keep a law like that on the books.

Virginia does still have some archaic laws on the books. A lawyer found one that he used when he bought a farm north of Richmond. Put a damned fence around his farm and then sent bills to his abutting neighbors charging them for half the cost of the fence along their portions of the property line. Years of battles, anger, and lawsuits later, the 80 year old(+/-_) farmer from next door (who steadfastly refused to pay his half) came on the lawyer's property to retrieve an errant bull and the much younger lawyer shot the man and killed him. Yes, the lawyer got off by claiming that the old man had threatened him. I think the threat involved a waiving cane or something.

More lawsuits and then finally a settlement made with the farmer's widow.

Sick.

Last edited:
for me to squeeze out a solid 7lbs turd in one go would send me bonkers.

I did that once in Tijuanna.

Sometimes Mexican food will do that to ya....
toilet_feet_thb.jpg

try.......voters.....lawyers are good, politicians are the fault of voters, the ignorant masses....well....come on...stop blaming others or these lawyers you speak of.....take accountability
I vote against ignorance every chance I get, but the masses keep voting me down.
Dumbocracy in action - the root cause of this and many other ills.

Forum List

Back