Mother forced to consent to genital mutilation of son to get out of jail

my husband would not even discuss not having it done to our son...his grandfather lost the elasticity in his foreskin around 60 and had to have it done..that made quite an impression on my husband...plus most of the time...like father...like son....is the best way to go

my husband would not even discuss not having it done to our son...his grandfather lost the elasticity in his foreskin around 60 and had to have it done..that made quite an impression on my husband...plus most of the time...like father...like son....is the best way to go
Very reasonable. And I'm sure he'd never stoop to the level of the father in this story if you disagreed.

Circumcision is natural and the healthy way to go. All of you metrosexual And liberal males in this thread need to check your personal dildo collection in your bedroom closet. All of them are circumcised.

Very reasonable. And I'm sure he'd never stoop to the level of the father in this story if you disagreed.

idiot answer Old Schit Phimosis is a pain near the ass. The older the person, the worse the "treatment" is It can even lead to STRANGULATION
of the all important ----little part there-----the part that
you really prefer to HAVE. Strangulation of the
little guy can lead to gangrene----the treatment for which is amputation. According to the news stories ----
there seems to be a hint that there is an actual
medical indication ------something which can exist
in a child-----but the news cannot print it

Circumcision is natural and the healthy way to go. All of you metrosexual And liberal males in this thread need to check your personal dildo collection in your bedroom closet. All of them are circumcised.

I favor circumcision------makes things easier for the
examining physician

really? circumcisions are celebrated amongst jews.
How are they observed amongst dildos?

idiot answer Old Schit Phimosis is a pain near the ass. The older the person, the worse the "treatment" is It can even lead to STRANGULATION
of the all important ----little part there-----the part that
you really prefer to HAVE. Strangulation of the
little guy can lead to gangrene----the treatment for which is amputation. According to the news stories ----
there seems to be a hint that there is an actual
medical indication ------something which can exist
in a child-----but the news cannot print it
Yes you keep bringing up phimosis, which btw there's no evidence that this child had. There are nonsurgical treatments for phimosis, but hey if you jail the mother until she submits then there's no reason for a discussion right? Al-Salam Alaikum irosie.

Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.

Had to read that whole thing just to get to the actual reasoning behind it.

"Hunker has argued that the boy's urologist determined there is no medical need for the circumcision, nor are there any religious reasons for it.

Nebus has testified he decided in late 2013 the circumcision was necessary because the boy was urinating on his leg due to a condition called phimosis, which prevents retraction of the foreskin.

The mother's attorneys have pleaded in court that the procedure will put the child at risk of surgical complications, brain damage or death, because of a history of problems with general anesthesia and scarring."

Pee sitting down. Problem solved.

As to the phimosis,

"Phimosis is deemed pathological when it causes problems, such as difficulty urinating or performing common sexual functions. There are numerous causes of so-called pathological phimosis. Nonsurgical treatment involves the stretching of the foreskin, steroid creams and changing masturbation habits. Surgical treatments include preputioplasty and circumcision.

A Danish survey found that the mean age of first foreskin retraction is 10.4 years.

Rickwood, as well as other authors, has suggested that true phimosis is over-diagnosed due to failure to distinguish between normal developmental non-retractability and a pathological condition.[11][12][13] Some authors use the terms "physiologic" and "pathologic" to distinguish between these types of phimosis;[14] others use the term "non-retractile foreskin" to distinguish this developmental condition from pathologic phimosis."

Kid's just 4.5 years old. This might not even be an actual problem. Foreskin isn't supposed to be retracting for another 6 years or so.

well damn who knew that....and dont you have to pull the foreskin back to clean under it.....???

i have found is a man is clean he is clean..regardless of his helmet or lack of....if he is dirty then he is just dirty

damn i am normally a circumcision advocate....for many reasons...but this case just sucks..seems to me...you just got two very selfish people tormenting each other over a child...a power struggle....going on over a child's penis...they agreed to do this in a parenting plan....then she backs out..she is being used....and just doesnt see that...suddenly is she the darling of a movement....if she really believed this...stay in fucking jail....simple as that...

now you have one saying its medically needed....that is a simple fuss to solve...get a urologist in there....not one of the parents but a court one...and see what he/she says....

now the father is being a total dick...when the boy was an infant....the procedure is simple...and pretty much painless...at 4.5 its a major thing and painful as hell....at that age boys like to touch their penis...its very reassuring to them....okay that is ageless in men....the touching and reassuring....i swear...a man could wake up with both legs missing and one arm gone...they would take their surviving hand and reach down and grab their package...and sigh with relief their dick and boys are fine.....men are just like that....so what kinda father wants his son to endure this pain...and as others have said he can have it done later....
The reason men and boys grab their penis first thing in the morning is to make sure it's still there. When I was little, I saw my sisters didn't have what I have. My parents tried to explain it to me, but I couldn't shake the fear that my penis would come off as I slept and I would be just like them. Reaching down and squeezing that precious package first thing when I woke up assured me that all was right in the world.

Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.

"Hunker has argued that the boy's urologist determined there is no medical need for the circumcision, nor are there any religious reasons for it.

Nebus has testified he decided in late 2013 the circumcision was necessary because the boy was urinating on his leg due to a condition called phimosis, which prevents retraction of the foreskin.

The mother's attorneys have pleaded in court that the procedure will put the child at risk of surgical complications, brain damage or death, because of a history of problems with general anesthesia and scarring."

As to the phimosis,

"Phimosis is deemed pathological when it causes problems, such as difficulty urinating or performing common sexual functions. There are numerous causes of so-called pathological phimosis. Nonsurgical treatment involves the stretching of the foreskin, steroid creams and changing masturbation habits. Surgical treatments include preputioplasty and circumcision.

A Danish survey found that the mean age of first foreskin retraction is 10.4 years.

Rickwood, as well as other authors, has suggested that true phimosis is over-diagnosed due to failure to distinguish between normal developmental non-retractability and a pathological condition.[11][12][13] Some authors use the terms "physiologic" and "pathologic" to distinguish between these types of phimosis;[14] others use the term "non-retractile foreskin" to distinguish this developmental condition from pathologic phimosis."

Kid's just 4.5 years old. This might not even be an actual problem. Foreskin isn't supposed to be retracting for another 6 years or so.

nope-----Freud says-----do not fiddle with baby's ass
over much. I have no idea what "foreskin isn't supposed to be retracting for another six years"
means. The foreskin of an infant and boy child --
---is normally quite movable and easy to retract
(yes---even I have seen uncircumcised boys and men)
The "age of retraction" thing is obviously related
to something that goes on-----spontaneously.
If a kid's foreskin is STUCK to any degree-----
fiddling becomes a necessary part of normal
hygiene. That steroid crème BS really scares
me. Kids using steroid crème----the crème generally
manages to find its way into the kid's mouth and
WRECK HAVOC with da hormones. END IT ALL----
it is really easy in a child
*****GENERAL ANESTHESIA!!!!!!! ******
ya gotta be kidding

well damn who knew that....and dont you have to pull the foreskin back to clean under it.....???

i have found is a man is clean he is clean..regardless of his helmet or lack of....if he is dirty then he is just dirty
It's more difficult to keep it clean when foreskin traps bacteria inside. The WHO recommends circumcision simply to avoid a lot of potential health problems.

damn i am normally a circumcision advocate....for many reasons...but this case just sucks..seems to me...you just got two very selfish people tormenting each other over a child...a power struggle....going on over a child's penis...they agreed to do this in a parenting plan....then she backs out..she is being used....and just doesnt see that...suddenly is she the darling of a movement....if she really believed this...stay in fucking jail....simple as that...

now you have one saying its medically needed....that is a simple fuss to solve...get a urologist in there....not one of the parents but a court one...and see what he/she says....

now the father is being a total dick...when the boy was an infant....the procedure is simple...and pretty much painless...at 4.5 its a major thing and painful as hell....at that age boys like to touch their penis...its very reassuring to them....okay that is ageless in men....the touching and reassuring....i swear...a man could wake up with both legs missing and one arm gone...they would take their surviving hand and reach down and grab their package...and sigh with relief their dick and boys are fine.....men are just like that....so what kinda father wants his son to endure this pain...and as others have said he can have it done later....
The reason men and boys grab their penis first thing in the morning is to make sure it's still there. When I was little, I saw my sisters didn't have what I have. My parents tried to explain it to me, but I couldn't shake the fear that my penis would come off as I slept and I would be just like them. Reaching down and squeezing that precious package first thing when I woke up assured me that all was right in the world.

we really did not have to know that much about
you.........

we really did not have to know that much about
you.........
It's actually a very common fear. So too is the fear that a scorned wife cut it off in the middle of the night.

It's more difficult to keep it clean when foreskin traps bacteria inside. The WHO recommends circumcision simply to avoid a lot of potential health problems.

Yes. Have sorta mixed feelings about it. It's there by default. If nature wanted us circumcised we'd have evolved that way. Other male mammals have foreskins too. Seem to do just fine with them. I'm not sure why some humans took to doing it beyond the Jewish practice. While it does seem to have benefits, there are benefits to it remaining as well. 6 in one, half a dozen in another as it were.

As a legal matter, or custodial, if parents are irrevocably at odds about it, should defer to the 'don't do it side.' Can always wait and let a boy decide for themselves later on when mature enough to make such a decision. In this particular instance, because it's possible the phimosis was misdiagnosed I'd get at least a few more opinions on it before doing something irrevocable.

If it turns out to really be a pathological instance of phimosis, try everything else first. If it persists then and only after everything else has been tried to no avail, circumcise him.

how many have you found?. people get sick----they get into circumstances in which hygiene is difficult-------
for my part-----no one needs THAT PART---in the way

Yes. Have sorta mixed feelings about it. It's there by default. If nature wanted us circumcised we'd have evolved that way. Other male mammals have foreskins too. Seem to do just fine with them. I'm not sure why some humans took to doing it beyond the Jewish practice. While it does seem to have benefits, there are benefits to it remaining as well. 6 in one, half a dozen in another as it were.

As a legal matter, or custodial, if parents are irrevocably at odds about it, should defer to the 'don't do it side.' Can always wait and let a boy decide for themselves later on when mature enough to make such a decision. In this particular instance, because it's possible the phimosis was misdiagnosed I'd get at least a few more opinions on it before doing something irrevocable.

If it turns out to really be a pathological instance of phimosis, try everything else first. If it persists then and only after everything else has been tried to no avail, circumcise him.
When I'm mature enough to decide for myself I want to be circumcised I will decide to have it done.....

WHEN I'M A BABY AND WON'T REMEMBER IT!

And as far as how natural it is, there's a reason that even primitive tribes have circumcision rites. It seems instinctive to the human psyche that this is a good thing.

The outrage here is that it wasn't done first thing when the boy was born, which would have prevented this whole struggle.

I was gunna guarantee delta 4 posted in here somewhere

Oh look

As to the phimosis,

Real men don't sit down to pee.

Forum List

Back