Mother forced to consent to genital mutilation of son to get out of jail

No doubt the father's a religious nutjob.
More than likely. Maybe he is an ex priest likes to fiddle little boys...must be some reason him and this judge are so infatuated with a 4 year old's penis.
And of course, the son's opinion doesn't matter one whit.

They are having to DRAG HIM into the hospital for COSMETIC SURGERY that removes nerve dense tissue, that he doesn't want removed.

This poor boy is going to be in terrible pain for a long time, for the sick cosmetic wishes of his father.

I thought we were a modern society that didn't allow children to be abused in this manner for the fashion whims of their parents?

Where's the damn outrage? If it's a little girl, those little bits of nerve dense tissue are protected by law. Why do we pretend we're cutting off nerveless rubber from boys?
He is 4 so no - his opinion is immaterial - for OBVIOUS reasons. Abused? That is idiotic.

She is in jail because she violated the agreement they signed and I would be willing to bet that the circumcision has little to do with the jail time. It might have something to do with keeping the child from the father during his custody - a serious offense.

The mother is simply nuts.
Stupid beyond words. Amazes me how how many stupid people think like dictators.
The father is doing the right thing. ........ :thup:
They aren't jews or muslims so no he is doing nothing more than mutilating the child for his own sick pleasure.
Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.
A father has a right to have his son "look" like him. This is none of the mother's business. Good for the Judge and "get over it" to the hysterical mother who doesn't believe in this heathy procedure.
No he doesn't. My son has blue eyes...hmm maybe I should inject some poison in his eyes to make them turn brown like mine....just shut the fuck up and get lost.
Agree. If he wants it done when he turns of age go for it. His body his choice. That judge and that fathers obsession with this child's genitals is disturbing to say the least.
Talk about hysterical.
Talk about ignorant of risks and damage both mental and physical this child will go through because the sperm donor is infatuated with his penis.
Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.
A father has a right to have his son "look" like him. This is none of the mother's business. Good for the Judge and "get over it" to the hysterical mother who doesn't believe in this heathy procedure.
It's good to see a conservative come out and plainly say what all the others in this thread are clearly thinking. Shut your big mouth and TAKE IT Hironimus! :laugh:
Yeah they probably think the same of Josh Duggar's victims....
Hell yes. Prevention of disease and it's healthy.
Full of shit. If you are to incompetent or lazy to clean your dick then you don't need one period.
it's a circumcision

I knew a man in the Navy that got one, b/c he needed to get it done. He called his mother and cursed her for not doing it when he was a child. It hurt that much.

so all you anti circ people are ignorant fucking morans
Morons numb nuts. If you are going to insult people try spelling the insult correctly other wise you make yourself look dumber than need be.
You seem to be obsessed with dick in this thread.. Whether to circumcise or not is a matter for the father to decide for his son. It's not your decision and not for you to butt in with your liberal notition of running people's lives. A circumsized penis is a healthy penis with no disgusting "smedgmah" cheese to gross out your wife.
Only people obsessed with this child's penis is the sperm donor and the judge. Oh and no its not the sperm donor's decision not until he pops a kid out his penis hole. Its the mothers decision since she gave birth to him. She has a major medical malpractice lawsuit in the making and assault charge against the sperm donor if he mutilates her son. Its very simple to keep ANY dick clean. Just use a wash cloth and soap. To fail to do so is absolute laziness and incompetence and your dick deserves to rot and fall off.
You take ignorant leftist hate to an all new level.

the father has no say in what happens to his children.

wow, you really are the bottom of lifes barrel

More than likely. Maybe he is an ex priest likes to fiddle little boys...must be some reason him and this judge are so infatuated with a 4 year old's penis.

They are having to DRAG HIM into the hospital for COSMETIC SURGERY that removes nerve dense tissue, that he doesn't want removed.

This poor boy is going to be in terrible pain for a long time, for the sick cosmetic wishes of his father.

I thought we were a modern society that didn't allow children to be abused in this manner for the fashion whims of their parents?

Where's the damn outrage? If it's a little girl, those little bits of nerve dense tissue are protected by law. Why do we pretend we're cutting off nerveless rubber from boys?
He is 4 so no - his opinion is immaterial - for OBVIOUS reasons. Abused? That is idiotic.

She is in jail because she violated the agreement they signed and I would be willing to bet that the circumcision has little to do with the jail time. It might have something to do with keeping the child from the father during his custody - a serious offense.

They aren't jews or muslims so no he is doing nothing more than mutilating the child for his own sick pleasure.

No he doesn't. My son has blue eyes...hmm maybe I should inject some poison in his eyes to make them turn brown like mine....just shut the fuck up and get lost.
Agree. If he wants it done when he turns of age go for it. His body his choice. That judge and that fathers obsession with this child's genitals is disturbing to say the least.
Talk about hysterical.
Talk about ignorant of risks and damage both mental and physical this child will go through because the sperm donor is infatuated with his penis.

It's good to see a conservative come out and plainly say what all the others in this thread are clearly thinking. Shut your big mouth and TAKE IT Hironimus! :laugh:
Full of shit. If you are to incompetent or lazy to clean your dick then you don't need one period.
it's a circumcision

I knew a man in the Navy that got one, b/c he needed to get it done. He called his mother and cursed her for not doing it when he was a child. It hurt that much.

Morons numb nuts. If you are going to insult people try spelling the insult correctly other wise you make yourself look dumber than need be.
You seem to be obsessed with dick in this thread.. Whether to circumcise or not is a matter for the father to decide for his son. It's not your decision and not for you to butt in with your liberal notition of running people's lives. A circumsized penis is a healthy penis with no disgusting "smedgmah" cheese to gross out your wife.
Only people obsessed with this child's penis is the sperm donor and the judge. Oh and no its not the sperm donor's decision not until he pops a kid out his penis hole. Its the mothers decision since she gave birth to him. She has a major medical malpractice lawsuit in the making and assault charge against the sperm donor if he mutilates her son. Its very simple to keep ANY dick clean. Just use a wash cloth and soap. To fail to do so is absolute laziness and incompetence and your dick deserves to rot and fall off.
When women can create children without sperm, they can start making all the decisions for their child. Until then, it's a shared responsibility.

Talk about hysterical.
it's a circumcision

When women can create children without sperm, they can start making all the decisions for their child. Until then, it's a shared responsibility.
In this case the husband did not share ay responsibility. He threatened the mother of his child with imprisonment unless she signed a consent.

Talk about hysterical.
it's a circumcision

In this case the husband did not share ay responsibility. He threatened the mother of his child with imprisonment unless she signed a consent.
she committed a crime and he gave her an out.

she's a criminal that used her child to commit a cruel crime against the father.

she's a criminal that used her child to commit a cruel crime against the father.
Yes she took the child to prevent an unecessary surgery. This is quite the Islamic stance you conservatives are taking on this.

Yes she took the child to prevent an unecessary surgery. This is quite the Islamic stance you conservatives are taking on this.
she committed a crime.

So she could have all the say and the father have no say.

The bitch should be in prison for 20 years for kidnapping.

lets be clearer; You support a heartless criminal that would let their child see it's father.

leftist, always fall for the spin and not the facts

Talk about hysterical.
it's a circumcision

A private citizen cannot threaten another with imprisonment. If she goes to prison it's because she broke the law.

she committed a crime.

lets be clearer; You support a heartless criminal that would let their child see it's father.

The father threatens to jail the mother if she doesn't let him commit unnecessary surgery on their child, 4 years after the surgery is typically performed. The child will remember the pain, and will remember that his mother tried to protect him. But social conservatives, as usual, decide to take a stance that would be typicl of an Islamic zealot living in the middle east.

A private citizen cannot threaten another with imprisonment. If she goes to prison it's because she broke the law.
Sounds like coercion right? Well she signed the consent that was forced upon her to avoid improsonment. A fine moment for America.

she committed a crime.

The father threatens to jail the mother if she doesn't let him commit unnecessary surgery on their child, 4 years after the surgery is typically performed. The child will remember the pain, and will remember that his mother tried to protect him. But social conservatives, as usual, decide to take a stance that would be typicl of an Islamic zealot living in the middle east.
you are suck a vile sub human pile of filth.

and you are proud of the fact that you support criminal filth and lie to defend your stance.

Sounds like coercion right? Well she signed the consent that was forced upon her to avoid improsonment. A fine moment for America.
Yes. Terrible how people are coerced to obey the law to stave off the threat of incarceration. A human rights violation, I declare!

she committed a crime.

and you are proud of the fact that you support criminal filth and lie to defend your stance.
As-Salam Alaikum Two Thumbs.

Yes. Terrible how people are coerced to obey the law to stave off the threat of incarceration. A human rights violation, I declare!
Yes letting a person unilaterally decide to chop your child's penis is required by law these days. :rolleyes:

Yes letting a person unilaterally decide to chop your child's penis is required by law these days. :rolleyes:
Circumcision is not chopping off a penis, you poor dumb bastard.

Circumcision is not chopping off a penis, you poor dumb bastard.
Duh. The skin that is chopped off for no reason, however, IS part of the penis. :rolleyes:

she committed a crime.

no bullshit you say will surpass the absolute fact that you support a kidnapper.

You support an evil person that did emotional harm to a child that will last the rest of it's life.

You are one evil fuck

By the way how in the world were authorities allowed to take a woman out of a battered women's shelter and immediately jail her? And how the hell does succumbing to the demand of an unnecessary medical procedure for her child get her out of jail? Isn't that coercion?
You keep saying that as if its an actual fact.

Provide proof that this procedure for this child is unnecessary.

By the way how in the world were authorities allowed to take a woman out of a battered women's shelter and immediately jail her? And how the hell does succumbing to the demand of an unnecessary medical procedure for her child get her out of jail? Isn't that coercion?
You keep saying that as if its an actual fact.

Provide proof that this procedure for this child is unnecessary.
Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure. Present proof that in this case it's necessary.

The situation arises from an agreement the parents signed years ago that "allowed for circumcision." An unnecessary procedure in almost all cases. But the husband feels imprisoning the child's mother to get it done is reasonable? And at age 4? The kid will remember the pain of the recovery, and grow up with the story that his jerk of a father wanted to jail his mother.

she committed a crime.

no bullshit you say will surpass the absolute fact that you support a kidnapper.

You support an evil person that did emotional harm to a child that will last the rest of it's life.

You are one evil fuck
You support an evil person that wants to jail a child's mother and mutilate her son. Hmm what cultures are the ones that threaten to imprison mothers for disobeying men?

You are one evil fuck. Allahu Ackbar you c*nt.

damn i am normally a circumcision advocate....for many reasons...but this case just sucks..seems to me...you just got two very selfish people tormenting each other over a child...a power struggle....going on over a child's penis...they agreed to do this in a parenting plan....then she backs out..she is being used....and just doesnt see that...suddenly is she the darling of a movement....if she really believed this...stay in fucking jail....simple as that...

now you have one saying its medically needed....that is a simple fuss to solve...get a urologist in there....not one of the parents but a court one...and see what he/she says....

now the father is being a total dick...when the boy was an infant....the procedure is simple...and pretty much painless...at 4.5 its a major thing and painful as hell....at that age boys like to touch their penis...its very reassuring to them....okay that is ageless in men....the touching and reassuring....i swear...a man could wake up with both legs missing and one arm gone...they would take their surviving hand and reach down and grab their package...and sigh with relief their dick and boys are fine.....men are just like that....so what kinda father wants his son to endure this pain...and as others have said he can have it done later....

Forum List

Back