Most of the civilized world thinks Hamas are terrorists

Oh please. Terrorists are not protected persons. Give me a break.
Stop running circles - it's no more humorous, but simply dumb.

Hamas has been declared a "political terrorist organization" by an absolute MINORITY of the UN members.
Therefore there is NO official deceleration nor proclamation/resolution by the UN - that would define Hamas as being a terrorist organization.

However as I had stated already - Hamas actions conducted via it's militia wing, IMO are indeed terrorist actions - just as those conducted by Israel aka the IDF.

So now discuss with yourself if terrorist actions conducted by a militia member can be used to classify every Hamas member (e.g. a simple policeman or an administrative person) as being a terrorist. And the same goes for a member of the Israeli government, administrative personal and a member of the IDF, when ordered by the Israeli government to commit war and crimes against humanity in Gaza.

Stop running circles - it's no more humorous, but simply dumb.

Hamas has been declared a "political terrorist organization" by an absolute MINORITY of the UN members.
Therefore there is NO official deceleration nor proclamation/resolution by the UN - that would define Hamas as being a terrorist organization.

However as I had stated already - Hamas actions conducted via it's militia wing, IMO are indeed terrorist actions - just as those conducted by Israel aka the IDF.

So now discuss with yourself if terrorist actions conducted by a militia member can be used to classify every Hamas member (e.g. a simple policeman or an administrative person) as being a terrorist. And the same goes for a member of the Israeli government, administrative personal and a member of the IDF, when ordered by the Israeli government to commit war and crimes against humanity in Gaza.
You are the one running circles. As I said earlier, you are trying to build a case where there is no circumstance under with Israel can respond to the atrocities committed against it without committing "war crimes". It's ridiculous.

The Nazi symbol has already been used so we don't want ours being confused with yours:
View attachment 897361
Oh look, the Islamist donkey can google, who would have thought? But if you looked properly, you would have seen Palestinian animals actually flying the Nazi flag.

1707026603015.gif

1707026703069.jpeg

You are the one running circles. As I said earlier, you are trying to build a case where there is no circumstance under with Israel can respond to the atrocities committed against it without committing "war crimes". It's ridiculous.
It is indeed, ridiculous to falsely claim that I supposedly ever stated that Israel has no right to respond to the Hamas attack via military force.
Again you are running your Zionist circles around the issue of "close quarter combat".

Civilian ships used for military purpose, including logistics, become military targets. I am well versed in the civilized rules of war, having had specific training.
Except under the rules of war AS THEY EXISTED THEN, the Germans couldn’t legally just sink neutral shipping carrying war material. They had to stop and capture it and then send the ship into a neutral port to be condemned by a maritime court. Unrestricted submarine warfare was a war crime then.

Rules of war. Lol. You’re so dumb you think mass murdering defenseless civilians is war.

I bet if Russia did to Ukraine what Israel is doing, you’d call it a genocide and a war crime. You’re a dupe of the establishment.
Russia has been doing much worse things than Israel. Russia has been deliberately targeting Ukrainian civilians just like Hamas and Hezbollah has been targeting Israeli civilians. Both are war crimes. The IDF has been going out of its way to avoid civilian casualties for decades.

Hamas is yet another Islamist terrorist organization, like Al Queda, ISIS, the Taliban, Hezbollah, etc. same Islamist subhuman animals, different geographical location.

Did people get as upset when the Americans went after ISIS?

The Paleshitian flag should have the Nazi symbol instead of the bird, considering the barbaric terrorist behavior of the people it's supposed to represent.

Even your flag is an invention and hoax. Copied off the Jordanian flag circa 1960's. Does make for good toilet paper though.

View attachment 897329

Why do you bother with him? He’s not right in the head. :cuckoo:

I haven't got time for donkeys and braying. I've got 73 Zionist Nazi virgin hostages to keep me occupied. They are insatiable! :smoochEE:
But then again, you’re the donkey who’s making fun of his own religion and the promise of 72 virgins To jihadi monkeys like yourself. And people wonder why Israel 7 million Israelis have kicked the asses of 500 million Arab Muslim ass every single time in the last 80 years. With donkeys like you, what do they expect. :Boom2::boo_hoo14:

So now discuss with yourself if terrorist actions conducted by a militia member can be used to classify every Hamas member (e.g. a simple policeman or an administrative person) as being a terrorist.
The interesting part is Hamas is an Israeli construct , the same country who forbid them any manner of formal military....~S~

But then again, you’re the donkey who’s making fun of his own religion
I'm making fun of your religion and your donkey leader Net & Yahoo. :mad:
And people wonder why Israel 7 million Israelis have kicked the asses of 500 million Arab Muslim ass
You're the one whining. I'm enjoying the hostages. :) You want them back but I'm going to keep them for awhile longer.

An insightful observation that facilitates both an understanding and legitimacy of Hamas' "no other choice" tactics of terrorism. 👍
one mans terrorist are another's freedom fighter Glasnost

so all we're really debating here are semantics....

~S~

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back