Most of the civilized world thinks Hamas are terrorists

The issue is that "nobody" cares about "rules of war" .
That is an issue, yes, but I fear it isn't the main issue. Prosecution of international law is being corrupted at a satanic level. Why have "war crime" prison sentences been handed out to Serbians during the so-called "ethnic cleansing" madness but not a single American is behind bars for the WMD hoax, lie, invasion, and torture of one million innocent men, women, and children? And why is Julian Assange behind bars for committing no crime at all? Rules of war and international law? Is this the part where I'm supposed to laugh? :oops:

That is an issue, yes, but I fear it isn't the main issue. Prosecution of international law is being corrupted at a satanic level. Why have "war crime" prison sentences been handed out to Serbians during the so-called "ethnic cleansing" madness but not a single American is behind bars for the WMD hoax, lie, invasion, and torture of one million innocent men, women, and children? And why is Julian Assange behind bars for committing no crime at all? Rules of war and international law? Is this the part where I'm supposed to laugh? :oops:
I don't quite see it that way - since no one cares (especially the belligerents) about war-crimes aka international law - no one cares either about the persecution nor prosecution of war crimes - if at all, then in vast majority is is done by the "victors", to further their respective "political agenda" aka to get their own slate clean.
As long as there is no fear towards "punishment" why should anyone bother? e.g. Israel that is in breach of around 70 UNGA and UNSC resolutions.

And as long as the UN beholds the totally undemocratic concept of "veto" - this issue is most likely never going to change.

Let's keep in mind that the creation of the UN and it's charter in 1945 - was foremost a political tool, brought in by the USA to "support" it's own agenda, and not to prosecute or hinder e.g. the USA. the same applies towards the other "initial" signatories, the former USSR, France and Britain.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: cnm
A tiny portion of the world, at the US's insistence, led by its nose by Israel. Most of the world would consider the Israelis to be terrorists.

I certainly believe the Master Race Israelis indulge in terror and genocide.
Who cares what you terrorist lovers think? What matters is what the civilized world and the country you live in thinks, not a bunch of pariah dictator countries run by thugs.

since no one cares (especially the belligerents) about war-crimes aka international law - no one cares either about the persecution nor prosecution of war crimes -
You've got it 'back-to-front'. It is for the very reason that those in charge of prosecuting war-crimes 'don't care' that consequently (not initially) no one cares about following the law. Here you stand a hypothetical Palestinian whose home has been bulldozed and your land stolen (by definition and by international law) but the keepers and prosecutors of international law turn their back on you. What faith can you have? Would you support Hamas and whatever tit-for-tat philosophy they dish out? I would.

You've got it 'back-to-front'. It is for the very reason that those in charge of prosecuting war-crimes 'don't care' that consequently (not initially) no one cares about following the law. Here you stand a hypothetical Palestinian whose home has been bulldozed and your land stolen (by definition and by international law) but the keepers and prosecutors of international law turn their back on you. What faith can you have? Would you support Hamas and whatever tit-for-tat philosophy they dish out? I would.
Well we agree to disagree. :D
One needs laws first, in order to e.g. follow or prosecute.
So if no one follows those laws - then why prosecute?

Well we agree to disagree. :D
We can.
One needs laws first, in order to e.g. follow or prosecute.
The law is already there but it is only being enforced by clandestine political agenda.
So if no one follows those laws - then why prosecute?
This is the part we disagree on. You are saying, "Why prosecute if no one follows the laws?" I am saying "Why follow the laws if no one is prosecuting?" I am sure that if you think about it you will agree with me and there will no longer be a disagreement between us. Are you more (or less) likely to disobey the law if the police routinely fail to prosecute your neighbour's criminal actively?

This is the part we disagree on. You are saying, "Why prosecute if no one follows the laws?" I am saying "Why follow the laws if no one is prosecuting?" I am sure that if you think about it you will agree with me and there will no longer be a disagreement between us. Are you more (or less) likely to disobey the law if the police routinely fail to prosecute your neighbour's criminal actively?
These "laws" were brought in by the "big four" in order to control the "nobodies" - aka to enable the big four to hunt down and prosecute anyone else who doesn't adhere to their respective policies - additionally ensured via the "veto-right" that will subsequently prevent the big four from being prosecuted by any other party, including amongst themselves. I am sure that you are aware of this.

As such these "laws" where invented/designed first - to constitute nothing else but a "free pass" for those four. Therefore any prosecution is futile, if the political agenda of one of those veto buggers is in opposition towards a prosecution. So why prosecute in the first place?

It's just as if the US crime syndicates of the 1920'ies would have instituted their own laws and courts in the USA - and then telling everyone; please do feel free to take us to court.

Therefore the big four intentionally instituted laws and processes - that will effectively hinder any prosecution, which isn't in their favor. Are we in agreement?

These "laws" were brought in by the "big four" in order to control the "nobodies" - aka to enable the big four to hunt down and prosecute anyone else who doesn't adhere to their respective policies - additionally ensured via the "veto-right" that will subsequently prevent the big four from being prosecuted by any other party, including amongst themselves. I am sure that you are aware of this.
That is all worth considering but is it in black & white format to be used for international consumption? It seems not, otherwise very few representatives would show up at meetings. There wouldn't be any point. If they understood your hypothesis (or truth in fact) they could stay at home, lock & load, mobilize, and wait for (or ignore) the UN to publish their decisions. But it could be that cooperation between Hamas' Palestinine, Hizbollah's Iran, and Houthis' Yemen ... (plus Russia and China ..... eventually North Korea?) is the proof that it is as you say it is. In other words, "Fuck the UN! Fuck declarations of war! Launch!" :drills:

There was no Palestinian nation, there was an Ottoman Empire that controlled the region for 600 years and they never mentioned a Palestine or Palestinian people. They did invite the Jews in the 1500’s to ciome back and restore in their homeland. The Ottomans fell after WWI and the British took over.

The Palestinian Mufti was a Nazi and on Hitler‘s payroll who wanted to commit genocide on the Jews in their own religious and ancestral homeland. The animals have tried over and over and failed every time. Begin and other armed groups were a response to the genocidal campaigns incited by the Mufti, starting with the Hebron massacre of 1920’s. Oct. 7 was the latest iteration and yet another failure as Hamas has been obliterated and Israel has taken control of Gaza.

Nope. The Ottomans sent Theodore Herzl packing.

Nope. The Ottomans sent Theodore Herzl packing.
Nope. The Ottomans never recognized a Palestine or Palestinian people and asked the Jews to come back to what they considered their holy land and ancestral homeland. This occurred as early as the 1500’s and continued throughout Ottoman am rule culminating a Jewish majority in Jerusalem according to Ottoman census in the late 1800’s.

Ask yourself, Ottomans as Muslims themselves, who had conquered the land and in control of it for 600 years didn’t recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people, and actually invited the Jews to come resettle in their ancestral and religious holy land. The answer is simple, the concept of a Palestine or Palestinian people is a HOAX.

Now that we’ve established that most of the civilized world DOES consider Hamas a terrorist organization, Hamas lovers all over the world are jumping to defend these subhuman terrorist animals by calling the civilized world as terrorist themselves. More proof that to be a Pali supporter you have to be a mentally ill genocidal maniac.

As head of the Irgun, he targeted the British in Palestine. Later, the Irgun fought the Arabs during the 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and, as its chief, Begin was described by the British government as the "leader of the notorious terrorist organisation".
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Menachem Begin - Wikipedia
If Richkids Have a Future, America Doesn't

The anti-semites (from your own birth-class) who had appeased Hitler had taken back the British government by 1947. The former King, the Duke of Windsor, actually wanted to have the Nazis make him king again if they won. Inherited money, position, and influence is treason incarnate.

A tiny portion of the world, at the US's insistence, led by its nose by Israel. Most of the world would consider the Israelis to be terrorists.

I certainly believe the Master Race Israelis indulge in terror and genocide.
A Paradise for Preppy Parasites

Have you used that in your application to teach at Harvard?

That is all worth considering but is it in black & white format to be used for international consumption? It seems not, otherwise very few representatives would show up at meetings. There wouldn't be any point. If they understood your hypothesis (or truth in fact) they could stay at home, lock & load, mobilize, and wait for (or ignore) the UN to publish their decisions. But it could be that cooperation between Hamas' Palestinine, Hizbollah's Iran, and Houthis' Yemen ... (plus Russia and China ..... eventually North Korea?) is the proof that it is as you say it is. In other words, "Fuck the UN! Fuck declarations of war! Launch!" :drills:
Nope - fuck those veto buggers. Since they have factually disabled the UN from doing their job.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Who cares what you terrorist lovers think?
I'd say with your Israeli love that you are the terrorist lover.

But anyway, most labelled terrorists are just those fighting back against oppression in asymmetric ways, unlike state terrorists such as the Israelis.

You know, like these terrorists here...
police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

I'd say with your Israeli love that you are the terrorist lover.

But anyway, most labelled terrorists are just those fighting back against oppression in asymmetric ways, unlike state terrorists such as the Israelis.

You know, like these terrorists here...
police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg
Nothing love with loving Israel, dipstick. Hamas are savage animals, worse than terrorists, that committed some of the most unspeakable barbaric attrocities on Oct. 7. It will be a day that will go down in infamy, like Pearl Harbor. Payback is a bitch.

Forum List

Back