Most Memorable lines from a song

Celebrate good times, come on!

lol

for true I would watch some of my bands who were extreme punk to country, as soon as that tune came on everyones butt would start to move and everyone started to move to it.

I have no idea what it was with that tune, but it didn't matter what end of the music spectrum you were from everyone just ahem "grooved" to it.

lol

for true I would watch some of my bands who were extreme punk to country, as soon as that tune came on everyones butt would start to move and everyone started to move to it.

I have no idea what it was with that tune, but it didn't matter what end of the music spectrum you were from everyone just ahem "grooved" to it.

A wedding reception wouldn't be complete without it.:D

lol

A wedding reception wouldn't be complete without it.:D
omg beer just shot thru my nose.

you could do a whole thread on wedding reception songs gone bad.....I've been there when the bride requested Paranoid.

we have potential for a great thread lol.

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down from the big lake they call Gitchagoomee...

damn awesome

now for fun

One pill makes you larger one pill makes you small and the one that mother gives you.......

well they say don't go to wolverton mountain if your looking for a wife cause Clifton Clowers has a gun and a knife....

I'm going from memory here so don't nuke me on this because I was just a kid in the back seat on the way to Florida before I75 was built lol.

I'm just a lineman for the county....

I hear him in my dreams some times haunting. Wrapping thru me. People don't give him enough credit. Awesome player as well. Lot of people don't know that.

ETA: talking about Jim Webb most won't know his name.

Last edited:
My boyfriends back and you're gonna be in trouble

lol

I always wanted to be one of the "Hey now" back up singers.

Forum List

Back