Most mass shooters got their guns legally.

But nowhere near the amount of times that guns have saved lives.

We have the world record on that also.
Guns aren't to blame and neither do guns save lives. Americans with guns save lives but quite insignificant in comparison to Americans ending lives with their guns.

If you put a gun on a table, iit won't jump up and save a life!

If the shooters purchased their weapons legally as you claim, they passed a background check.

But we know you don't really care about that, because we all saw you cheer when you thought Hunter Biden was going to get away with lying on a federal firearms background check.
Not necessarily. If they bought from an individual seller, they didn't even have to give their name.

Enough that America sets the world record that's far out of proportion to other modern first world countries.

Take your time explaining that America has no mass shootings problem skippy!
some of us are willing to lose a few eggs to protecct so many,,

Guns aren't to blame and neither do guns save lives. Americans with guns save lives but quite insignificant in comparison to Americans ending lives with their guns.

Guns prevent crime and save many more lives than they take, it's not even close.

If guns didn't prevent crime and save lives, why do the police carry them?

If you put a gun on a table, iit won't jump up and save a life!

Now you're starting to get it.

Let's punish the people who use guns to murder instead of people who just own guns.

It's unreasonable to violate the constitution.
All the 'precautions' you and all the other anti-gun troglodytes seek... violate the constitution.
Thus, they are all... unreasonable.
So how do you feel about fully auto weapons? Constitutionally protected?

A very large percentge of mass shooters fit that pattern. Most, in fact.
What pattern are you talking about?
Your OP states "Right wingers, and unstable gun enthusiasts often claim legal gun owners just don't commit crimes. Not sure why, but they are rarely corrected for such a huge lie."
Again I ask, why is that a lie?

what reasonable precautions are you suggesting that wouldnt violate the constitution??

how are universal BG checks different than what we have now??
After all the years of discussing the subject, if you are unaware of potential precautions, you are either stupid, or wanting to go down some rabbit hole.

After all the years of discussing the subject, if you are unaware of potential precautions, you are either stupid, or wanting to go down some rabbit hole.
so you have none,,

why start a thread of you dont have a solution thats reasonable,,

Let's punish the people who use guns to murder instead of people who just own guns.
I'm a Canadian so don't include me. But that's good advice for America.

Only punishing Americans who use guns to murder is like closing the barn door after the horse is out.

America has a huge problem with mass shootings.

All of my suggestions and similar suggestions from the rest of the world have been rejected.

That calls for a lot more work!

In the meantime, keep saving lives with your guns!

Forum List

Back