Most mass shooters got their guns legally.

Most mass shooters get their guns legally. Are you saying reducing mass shootings isn't a concern?
So... we remove the right to keep and bear arms because an infinitesimal number of citizens use legally purchased guns to commit murders? That's a lot like saying that because a few assholes use their free speech to offend some group, we should remove that right from everyone to keep that group from being offended. Uh... no...

Wait till they kill lots of people, and then call them bad names. Sure. That should help a lot.
The U.S. Justice Dept. conservatively estimates that guns are used to save lives 1.5 millions times per year.

Now you figure out how many will be killed if you take guns away from law abiding people.

So... we remove the right to keep and bear arms because an infinitesimal number of citizens use legally purchased guns to commit murders? That's a lot like saying that because a few assholes use their free speech to offend some group, we should remove that right from everyone to keep that group from being offended. Uh... no...

Leftists like BULLDOG want to do that, as well.

They can't be given an inch, based on their well-documented history of abusing every morsel of power they've ever achieved.

Now you figure out how many will be killed if you take guns away from law abiding people.

All you need to do is look at places like Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, and Portland to see exactly what happens when law-abiding people are disarmed.

If you want even more illustrative examples, look at the Soviet Union, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, and China.

Here's where you get to skew the statistics. to try to make a political point The firearms might have been purchased "legally" but not always by the shooter. The most notorious mass school shooting in history at Va. Tech Blacksburg happened because lefties disregarded the law. The Korean born student was so crazy that professors were afraid to be alone with him. He was finally arrested for stalking two coeds and local law-enforcement let him off with court ordered psychiatric counseling which wasn't monitored and he never attended. Va. democrat politicians thought the right to privacy of crazy people was more important than the safety of the public and the shooter was able to pass a name check and "legally" purchase an arsenal of firearms which he used to murder about 30 students and faculty.

Based in your body of work here I'd not sell you a gun.....It does not matter if you passed a background check or not.....My gun, my rules.

I can deny you a gun purchase based simply on the cut of your jib......See how that works?
No problem. If you won't, someone else will. It's not like anyone has a legal responsibility to tell anyone.

Forum List

Back