Most inappropriate songs for background funeral video

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
I've been attempting to make a video for my mother's funeral while listening to songs that would be wildly inappropriate to play in the background

I think I have been vetoed by my wife and sister in picking out background music but my daughter and her husband liked it.

I went to the funeral of a suicide at my office. She was married with two kids but, rumor had it that she was involved in an affair.

No one knew if her husband was aware of the affair but ... the song he chose for the funeral was ...

I've been attempting to make a video for my mother's funeral while listening to songs that would be wildly inappropriate to play in the background

I think I have been vetoed by my wife and sister in picking out background music but my daughter and her husband liked it.

Please don't bury me John Prine
1645586487486.png

1645586630140.png

That's pretty fantastic. I love it.

My dad came in the mail the other day. I'm going to find every skit with an urn or cremation and put them together. Pretty sure he would get a kick out of it.

Forum List

Back