Remember Biden's history with Ukraine?

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
Seems that the rest of the media has forgotten.
/Biden%E2%80%93Ukraine_conspiracy_theory
I was talking to my wife last night after yet another 600 mile day and reminder her of the Hunter Biden Ukraine mess and then looking at today's mess that we have with that country.

clue phone needed to be picked up here.

Does anyone in the world remember all of the Hunter Biden mess with Ukraine that was oh, just a year ago? Anyone one? What, no democrats covered that topic?

I was talking to my wife last night after yet another 600 mile day and reminder her of the Hunter Biden Ukraine mess and then looking at today's mess that we have with that country.

Does anyone in the world remember all of the Hunter Biden mess with Ukraine that was oh, just a year ago? Anyone one? What, no democrats covered that topic?
There is no mess. That's right wing propaganda and you fell for it.

You all bellowed about Hunter hoping to bring down Joe and nothing happened. It had no legs and now you want to be reminded of your failure.

Why are the media reporting your cock up?

Moronic Turnip!:mad-61:

1645653336064.png

Here mobster Joe Biden is bragging what he did in Ukraine

What your really saying is You are suggesting graft and corruption for which none of the Biden's were never charged with anything.

Admit it. You're supporting the communists on this one because you want Biden to fail. That's it in a nutshell and you know know it.
You're pathetic.

What your really saying is You are suggesting graft and corruption for which none of the Biden's were never charged with anything.

Admit it. You're supporting the communists on this one because you want Biden to fail. That's it in a nutshell and you know know it.
You're pathetic.
What do you mean "you want Biden to fail." Biden failed along time ago that is quite evident

Do you understand the meaning of the words "conspiracy theory"? You're quoting conspiracy theories, and Questionable Sources.

You're the one posting proven lies and propaganda. YOU need a clue phone, otherwise you're just another useful idiot for the Russians.

You know exactly what I mean so cut the deflection rubbish.

The eighties on here are supporting the communists and you know it.
Oh colon, you poor pathetic dishonest hack. First, nobody is supporting the communists, least of all the eighties. Or the nineties.

Yeah yeah. I know that in your ongoing befuddled ignorance you meant “righties.” But you’re an asshole so I figured, “hey. Fuck you.”

It is you leftards who support communism. The American President, senile Joe “Alzheimers” Brandon practically invited Putin to take just a small piece of the Ukraine.

I don’t know who you imagine you’re kidding. But I’ll give you a hint. It’s nobody.

Oh colon, you poor pathetic dishonest hack. First, nobody is supporting the communists, least of all the eighties. Or the nineties.

Yeah yeah. I know that in your ongoing befuddled ignorance you meant “righties.” But you’re an asshole so I figured, “hey. Fuck you.”

It is you leftards who support communism. The American President, senile Joe “Alzheimers” Brandon practically invited Putin to take just a small piece of the Ukraine.

I don’t know who you imagine you’re kidding. But I’ll give you a hint. It’s nobody.
Not one person on here has come out and supported Biden and neither have you.
You have no guts or brains.

Biden hates us.
Of course he does and you have documented evidence to that effect. The same man who was born there, spent his entire life nearly serving his country, his family is there yet you say he hates it
Piss off you brain dead fool.

Devon Archer probably remembers a great deal of Biden family activities in Ukraine circa 2014:

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf (P.3)

"On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House.

"Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the 'public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.'

"The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma.

"Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

"Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board."

"Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board."

How much did the "Big Guy" get from Hunter's and Devon's million$

Devon Archer probably remembers a great deal of Biden family activities in Ukraine circa 2014:

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf (P.3)

"On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House.

"Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the 'public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.'

"The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma.

"Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

And Joe Biden is person as lot responsible for all that, the whole world knows about it but not one charge bought against him or his family.
How coincidental?

You have nothing

Not one person on here has come out and supported Biden and neither have you.
You have no guts or brains.
Actually, I did previously note that Brandon has a couple of really tough choices.In fact, I don’t know what the right answer is. I sympathize with Brandon about that.

Of course, I’m not the senile fucker who ran for President.

I have fidelity to truth. You only have fidelity to your cheap-ass bullshit “liberal” partisan politics.

EDITED to add this footnote:
* Putin goes full jingoistic

It doesn’t matter. Colon ignores all evidence that refutes his baseless claims and accusations. But I stand by it. I don’t think sanctions will deter that fuckwad, Putin. Accordingly, it seems pretty clear that Brandon is facing what seems to boil down to two alternatives. Both suck. Which one sucks more and which one is more likely to result in big problems? I wish I knew.

Last edited:
And Joe Biden is person as lot responsible for all that, the whole world knows about it but not one charge bought against him or his family.
How coincidental?
Joe Biden was Obama's point person for overthrowing a corrupt, yet duly elected president of Ukraine in 2014. His son's presence on Burisma's board in early 2015 make it "very awkward" for all US officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine.
EkiGoZDXUAAzIPO.jpg

Forum List

Back