Most Expensive States to Live in 2023

Yes exactly!

States that throw out regulations that apply to zoning are much more desirable and much more expensive for land.

Don't go there is you want to live next door to a fish plant or a steel mill.
One of my major complaints in the Red States I have visited

They just don’t care

There is no city planning, no significant public structures, homeowners can do whatever they want, roads and infrastructure are bare bones.

Schools invest more in their Football Stadiums than their classrooms.

They just don’t care

There is no city planning, no significant public structures, homeowners can do whatever they want, roads and infrastructure are bare bones.

I see you totally avoided my questions regarding the things you previously mentioned, changing the subject. Care to take another try at the questions I actually asked?

They just don’t care

I don't doubt that's all quite true. This entire thread was ill-advised, as it only reveals the opposite of the OP's intent.

But at least it's not spammed out of existence before some valid points are made.

You get what you pay for

No you don't.

What's the difference between the electricity you buy in one state vs that of another?

What's the difference in the loaf of bread you buy in one state vs that of another?

I was just reading that electricity rates just doubled in CT and they were already in the top 3 most expensive

Those kids aren't going to abort themselves... that godless shit costs money...

But you do get a premium tarp to huddle under and they say the grilled rat in those blue shitholes is to die for..... literally.

Portland-Homeless-Winter-Generic-02082021.jpg

Forum List

Back