Most Expensive States to Live in 2023

No you don't.

What's the difference between the electricity you buy in one state vs that of another?

What's the difference in the loaf of bread you buy in one state vs that of another?

I was just reading that electricity rates just doubled in CT and they were already in the top 3 most expensive

What's the difference between the electricity you buy in one state vs that of another?

What you do with that electricity. Blue States invest in public resources, mass transit, lighting

What's the difference in the loaf of bread you buy in one state vs that of another?

Now, we are talking
Blue States have a vast assortments of bread
Rye, Pumpernickle, Sourdough, bagels, hard rolls, Italian Bread

Red States have variations of Wonder Bread

Last edited:
What you do with that electricity. Blue States invest in public resources, mass transit, lighting

Now, we are talking
Blue States have a vast assortments of bread
Rye, Pumpernickle, Sourdough, bagels, hard rolls, Italian Bread

Red States have variations of Wonder Bread
You really like sounding like an idiot don't you?

It tends to be more expensive where more people want to live.

There is a reason land in Kansas City is more expensive than in Hill City.

Ahh, but that's not always the case my friend. Here's an article (in a leftwing rag by the way) that just came out. Oregon is currently the 5th most expensive to live in.

They Left: Portland Is Losing Some of Its Biggest Fans​

Rising taxes and a falling quality of life have some Stumptown die hards voting with their feet.​

By Anthony Effinger February 01, 2023 at 5:32 am PST
The old saying is a conservative is a liberal who’s been mugged.

In Portland, many liberals are dodging stray bullets, losing catalytic converters to thieves, and sidestepping tents. Then they open their tax bills.

Maybe they aren’t voting Republican. But some are voting with their feet, getting the hell out of a city that once stole their hearts, driven away as taxes rise and quality of life declines.
Multnomah County has lost residents for the past three years, according to Portland State University’s Population Research Center. Before 2020, it hadn’t lost people since 1987, and that was just a one-year blip in an upward run that began in 1984.

In the most recent PSU estimate—for the year ended July 1, 2022—the population fell by 2,321. The cause was “out migration,” PSU says, which is a fancy way of saying people bailed.

Those urban cities support the rural areas
That has nothing to do with the fact that the electricity in a blue state is any different than the electricity in a red state even though you think it is because it costs more in a blue state

Everything is more expensive in the Democrat states because they loot the paychecks of their Taxpayers.
I think the extreme wealthy, like in Silicon Valley, are all Democrats as they try to push the poor out of their neighborhoods and out of their state if they could.

My water is clean and affordable and my air is fresh on my over 4 acres of wooded land I own. The best part is, not dealing with liberals!
My water is free from my well and tastes better than that chlorinated city water

Forum List

Back