most democrats in polled blame Trump for the virus not China !

Zangilia, the Kung Flu Pandemic is a fantasy.

Snouter - why for heavens sake do you continue to be more stupid than a single human being is able to be stupid? Do you need Trump? For what? For to die? For to see your parents or your grandparents die? Do you think this will not happen because the money of Trump or anyone else is able to help them not to die? What were his last ideas? To send light into a body and to kill the virus with light? Conrad Röntgen sent light into a body - you call this "X-ray". I heard another idea of him was to inject disinfectants or soap. That's deadly! Bring him into a psychiatric hospital. He needs help!

Last edited:
the majority of dems blame the POTUS not china for covid 19 ! that is very telling indeed ! it tells us that the majority of dem voters are communist far left chicom sympathizers ! now thats just the dem base ! the dem leadership has basically no so called moderates left ! they are all chicom shills ! anyone with a fair and balanced view knows that china is at fault for the worldwide spread of covid 19. !60% of Democrats Blame Trump More Than China for Coronavirus - Rasmussen Reports®

Here is the question that was asked:

1* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement - "The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the [World Health Organization] did. It's because of what [President Trump] did."

They blame the blob for the crisis; for calling it a hoax, for downplaying the severity, for the slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers, for the repeated botch-jobs of the response legislation (publicly traded companies getting small business loans), etc....

They do not blame the blob for causing the pandemic, but for causing the resulting crisis.

You should read your own link dorkwad.
Yet, the "blob" as you call him, was the first leader to implement travel bans from China, for which, you loons called him racist, yet Europe praised his actions and followed with similar actions.
The bottom line, if Trump created world peace, the cure for all cancers, and solved aging, your pro-Communist, Trump Derangement Syndrome would only have you finding something to complain about regarding all matters.

the majority of dems blame the POTUS not china for covid 19 ! that is very telling indeed ! it tells us that the majority of dem voters are communist far left chicom sympathizers ! now thats just the dem base ! the dem leadership has basically no so called moderates left ! they are all chicom shills ! anyone with a fair and balanced view knows that china is at fault for the worldwide spread of covid 19. !60% of Democrats Blame Trump More Than China for Coronavirus - Rasmussen Reports®

1* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement - "The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the [World Health Organization] did. It's because of what [President Trump] did."

They blame the blob for the crisis; for calling it a hoax, for downplaying the severity, for the slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers, for the repeated botch-jobs of the response legislation (publicly traded companies getting small business loans), etc....

They do not blame the blob for causing the pandemic, but for causing the resulting crisis.

Yet, the "blob" as you call him, was the first leader to implement travel bans from China, for which, you loons called him racist, yet Europe praised his actions and followed with similar actions.

A day before he did do so Corona was the most harmless thing of the world in his speeches. To do so had nothing do with Corona - it had to do with the war of the USA against world economy.

The bottom line, if Trump created world peace,

Congrats. The best joke I heard this year up to now.

the cure for all cancers, and solved aging, your pro-Communist, Trump Derangement Syndrome would only have you finding something to complain about regarding all matters.

I hope you live in the right kindergarten, when Trump in his kindergarten mentality will start to fire nukes against Corona and China.

The bottom line, if Trump created world peace, the cure for all cancers, and solved aging, your pro-Communist, Trump Derangement Syndrome would only have you finding something to complain about regarding all matters.

Was the ban before or after he praised the Chinese for their Transparency?

The blob was also the first leader to force unscreened Americans to come back through 13 airports and making them stand for hours on end shoulder to shoulder

WHILE

The blob's CDC was telling Americans to socially distance themselves from one another.

Germany has developed a first vaccine, which is now in a clinical study with human beeings. If it has not dangerous side effects it will be ready this year.
Great! Have a link?

I read it yesterday and today in two serios German newpapers.

You can bet that if Germany has a vaccine, we will be getting it.

In the moment I remember three or four declarations of war of Trumperica against Germany. ... But sure you will get it. The Iran too. Same with Russia or China or Saudi-Arabia or anyone else in the world. It's a vaccine. We - I'm a German by the way - make not politics with vaccines.

Meantime, all my doctor friends assure me it will take 18 months to develop one.

We calculated 24 months including clinical studies what's nearly the same. Now we are a little faster. The clinical studies which will follow now are extremely important, because billions of people will need it. It has to work as correct as possible. All tests up to now were successful. The clinical study with human beings - the last hurdle - needs now a longer time; for sure a few month.

By the way - I got a source in the internet. Is "Pfizer" an US-American company? Then I fear Donald Trump will try to "steal" now this vaccine for private use in the USA exclusively for US-Americans. Info: BioNTech SE: BioNTech and Pfizer announce regulatory approval from German authority Paul-Ehrlich-Institut to commence first clinical trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidates

Stealing a vaccine for exclusive US use sounds like something Trump would try to do. That's just another of the many reasons he has to be defeated in November. Return of a sane person to the presidency would either prevent that, or at least reverse it if it had already happened.

Taking the “anybody but Trump” approach without valid data to support is weak. Democrat leadership to date has shown us nothing. Biden has not come up with anything. Pelosi laughs her ass off eating $13 ice cream and holding up economic relief bills over provisions that are not economic.

The sad fact is that I'm not a registered Republican and I only vote the GOP ticket because They are the least bad on the ballot! Put another way, I'd vote democrat except they are so much worse. When Hillary and Bernie were running against each other there was a third guy as well that I actually thought had some great ideas! But then he was forced out of the race! Then the democrats forced Bernie out of the race so that Dems HAD to vote for Hillary.

Even when a democrat has a little bone to throw me, so much of the rest of their platform is so hideously at odds with anything good for me, indeed, literally sells me, the average white guy, down the tubes, I'd be insane to vote for them! Unlike democrats, I actually would vote the democratic ticket if they just remotely ever showed me a person who would actually be better for me, the economy and the constitution.

Germany has developed a first vaccine, which is now in a clinical study with human beeings. If it has not dangerous side effects it will be ready this year.
Great! Have a link?

In the moment I remember three or four declarations of war of Trumperica against Germany. ... But sure you will get it. The Iran too. Same with Russia or China or Saudi-Arabia or anyone else in the world. It's a vaccine. We - I'm a German by the way - make not politics with vaccines.

Meantime, all my doctor friends assure me it will take 18 months to develop one.

We calculated 24 months including clinical studies what's nearly the same. Now we are a little faster. The clinical studies which will follow now are extremely important, because billions of people will need it. It has to work as correct as possible. All tests up to now were successful. The clinical study with human beings - the last hurdle - needs now a longer time; for sure a few month.

By the way - I got a source in the internet. Is "Pfizer" an US-American company? Then I fear Donald Trump will try to "steal" now this vaccine for private use in the USA exclusively for US-Americans. Info: BioNTech SE: BioNTech and Pfizer announce regulatory approval from German authority Paul-Ehrlich-Institut to commence first clinical trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidates

Stealing a vaccine for exclusive US use sounds like something Trump would try to do. That's just another of the many reasons he has to be defeated in November. Return of a sane person to the presidency would either prevent that, or at least reverse it if it had already happened.

Taking the “anybody but Trump” approach without valid data to support is weak. Democrat leadership to date has shown us nothing. Biden has not come up with anything. Pelosi laughs her ass off eating $13 ice cream and holding up economic relief bills over provisions that are not economic.

~~~ while the young people in GB were very happy with their relations to all other young people all over the European Union.

I'm sorry, I'm missing the connection between economic independence (which older people better understand) and the young people still being able to relate to other young people across the EU. Does Brexit include putting up a 100 ft. brick wall?

Zanger! Yes, the sun does kill viruses. My band used to play this obscure psychedelic classic a few years ago. I did the horn stuff on guitar but now have better effects to more closely replicate those sounds, high and lows...but everything is closed down because of the fake ass Kung Flu Pandemic hoax.

Last edited:

Your blob bullshit displays your maturity level is that if a five year old.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling your lord and master "the blob". Now that I know it makes you sad, I'll keep at it. You should grow up.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling your lord and master "the blob". Now that I know it makes you sad, I'll keep at it. You should grow up.
You're a fool. I don't care what idiots like you do.

Yet here you are talking about it...twice now.

And yet you are still braindead. It happens.

And yet you are still braindead. It happens.

Hmmm...yet here you are again commenting to someone you say you don't care about. I think you're probably mentally challenged. What was it...did you have friends and chased them off or were you shunned since birth? Clearly you are crying for attention and whether it is good or bad, polite or harsh...doesn't matter. You are just.....lonely and quite pathetic.

Zanger! Yes, the sun does kill viruses. ...

Everyone knows Corona-2 viruses die under the influence of heat. But it will not help to jump into hot water. It will also not help to send people into a solarium. And UV-light in general causes cancer. Specially it is deadly to inject disinfectants or soap, what every idiot hopefully knows. The problem: In a desperated situation someone could believe in the nonsense Trump says - in theory, very very theoretically, he's an "authority": president of the USA.

Last edited:
Great! Have a link?

~~~ while the young people in GB were very happy with their relations to all other young people all over the European Union.

I'm sorry, I'm missing the connection between economic independence (which older people better understand)

Older people do what?

and the young people still being able to relate to other young people across the EU. Does Brexit include putting up a 100 ft. brick wall?

What GB did was and is not an economic decision. And sure Brits will be able to be tourists - but it is not the same to be a tourist or to be for example a mayor of a little German city, as for example a Scott was, who had to resign in the beginning of the year, because GB is not any longer a ful member of the EU. And in the end of this Corona year 2020 they definetely will be out. That was the great will from the Brit Trump, from Johnson and lots of others. And what is their concept? What happens in the negotiations with the EU? Nothing or nothing?

By the way: I live in the illusion it is good old people should do what's the best for their children and grandchildren. And I guess Corona could remember old people to take care to be loved from the own children. Support the dreams of your children, if you are able to do so. If a dream of them breaks, then never say "I knew it better". No one knows well the logic of time. Do you think it is important for Brits, that they had once an empire? Or is it important for an US-American that the USA is "great"- whatever this is? What is important? One has a frog in a glas which says the weather - that's important. Not because of the frog, not because of the weather - because of the one, who loves it to do so. This makes things important. So what do parents? They take care that the frog is not dying. And however it ends: One day they will make a frog burial - a big celebration - or they will bring the frog back into a nice pond, where the frog gets lots of little polliwogs. And one day perhaps will come a human frog - and your daughter will kiss him - and a new idiot ... ah sorry, "prince" ... is born. Keeps the problem: Where's the ball of pure gold? In this moment fairy tales often end ... but not always end fairy tales at this moment.

Last edited:
I knew that dems love communism and I knew they admired China...I just didn't know how much....wow....

It is unlikely the scientists told him to call it a hoax.
It is unlikely the scientists told him to downplay the severity of the virus.
It is unlikely the scientists told him to have a slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers from the SNS
I see you're another lib who is clueless about the economy. Trump knew mentioning Coronavirus too often could make investors nervous and cause a stock market crash.

Forum List

Back