most democrats in polled blame Trump for the virus not China !

the majority of dems blame the POTUS not china for covid 19 ! that is very telling indeed ! it tells us that the majority of dem voters are communist far left chicom sympathizers ! now thats just the dem base ! the dem leadership has basically no so called moderates left ! they are all chicom shills ! anyone with a fair and balanced view knows that china is at fault for the worldwide spread of covid 19. !60% of Democrats Blame Trump More Than China for Coronavirus - Rasmussen Reports®

Here is the question that was asked:

1* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement - "The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the [World Health Organization] did. It's because of what [President Trump] did."

They blame the blob for the crisis; for calling it a hoax, for downplaying the severity, for the slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers, for the repeated botch-jobs of the response legislation (publicly traded companies getting small business loans), etc....

They do not blame the blob for causing the pandemic, but for causing the resulting crisis.

You should read your own link dorkwad.

According to Dr. Fauci Trump did everything the scientists recommended when they asked for it. Fauci said in many cases Trump took action before recommendations.

So maybe you Dims should blame the scientists.
Throughout January, February, and March of this year, Trump downplayed the outbreak in the US, saying, "we have it totally under control," "it will disappear," and, "America will again and soon be open for business." However, Fauci and other top government officials — including health secretary Alex Azar and trade adviser Peter Navarro — have painted a more sobering picture.

In congressional hearings and public press briefings, Fauci has repeatedly contradicted Trump's positive narrative, which has at times seemed to frustrate the president. Trump recently retweeted a call from a Republican congresswoman to fire Fauci after he said the US's slow response to COVID-19 has cost lives.

the majority of dems blame the POTUS not china for covid 19 ! that is very telling indeed ! it tells us that the majority of dem voters are communist far left chicom sympathizers ! now thats just the dem base ! the dem leadership has basically no so called moderates left ! they are all chicom shills ! anyone with a fair and balanced view knows that china is at fault for the worldwide spread of covid 19. !60% of Democrats Blame Trump More Than China for Coronavirus - Rasmussen Reports®
As Paul Harvey famously said

And now for the WHOLE story

Here's what that Rasmussen piece actually said

"Most Democrats blame President Trump, not China, for the coronavirus crisis "

The CRISIS you lying shits.

And the crisis was cause by Trump's (lack of) response

1* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement - "The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the [World Health Organization] did. It's because of what [President Trump] did."

They blame the blob for the crisis; for calling it a hoax, for downplaying the severity, for the slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers, for the repeated botch-jobs of the response legislation (publicly traded companies getting small business loans), etc....

They do not blame the blob for causing the pandemic, but for causing the resulting crisis.

Democrats can critique Trump for how he manages the crisis but this this business of being afraid to hold China accountable or smear anyone who does as racist or xenophobic is bullshit. It only serves to emphasize the Left’s hatred of Trump and appeasement of the rest of the World over US.

Democrats can critique Trump for how he manages the crisis but this this business of being afraid to hold China accountable or smear anyone who does as racist or xenophobic is bullshit. It only serves to emphasize the Left’s hatred of Trump and appeasement of the rest of the World over US.
Quote where I called the blob a racist or xenophobic where C19 is concerned

I blame mother nature. I know it is tough for humans to think but we do not control every thing. Guess what people get sick and die and it is no ones fault it is just nature.

Quote where I called the blob a racist or xenophobic where C19 is concerned

Not you per se but the Trump haters side has taken that approach to say his moves to protect US are rooted in racism and xenophobia or that he is motivated to appease his base.

The only thing fascinating about the cartoon on the other end of the link is the fact that some fools like you believe it.
Some of the links, due to their date, have had some of their content altered.

I recommend using and looking at the links on that page, from the link gave you, and do your OWN research. Read those links back in time. . .

. . . but the connections are all there.

OTH, if you just want to believe what the corporate media, the billionaires and the government tell you. . . meh, that is your right.

people-media.jpg

lol...

Meanwhile back in reality, you linked to some moron who used a bunch of facebook posts as her sources. Seldom has there been a more worthless citation. Good job.
I will agree with you there, that is just lazy. She should have taken her FB post and written them directly onto her site. That is being lazy. I get annoyed at corporate sites that just link to other pages on their own sites. Those links are just linking back to her own work.

She should just create another page on her site that is not part of FB. I will give you that.

OTH, it has nothing to do with the content. Launching an ad hominem attack on organizational style doesn't necessarily prove you are right.

Sure it has something to do with the content....

Look at this passage:

All those videos out of Communist China of people dying on the streets and thrashing bodies on gurnies from the virus - what did they really die from? Is Huawei's 5G network delivering something nefarious to accelerate a coronavirus' ability to suffocate people?

A pretty serious accusation about the idiotic 5G network spreading a virus among humans...backed up by a facebook post.

It doesn't matter to them that the virus has done the exact same thing to every other nation or that the DNC held the same beliefs or views. In their mind, every person claimed dead of Corona was killed because Trump didn't act by shutting down the entire country in January. Can you imagine if this country was shut down these past FOUR months? The senate hearings were going on then; they would have been screaming another Trump Abuse of Power needing impeached for! It was a diversion to take our minds from the hearings! Meantime, it is very likely we have SAVED tens of thousands of lives by doing what we've done.

The problem of Trump is he is fighting against Corona with a fly swater - and thinks he plays polo. But every time he tries to climb on a horse, he falls down the other side. And nowhere is a team, no one knows the rules. But he plays. He "wins" against the WHO, he "wins" against China, "wins" against Europe ... he "wins" against everyone and everything (without to know what he wins) ... but he wins not against Corona.

The reason: Corona is not fantasy but a real hard structure: it's a very real deadly pandemic. All problems in this context are able to be solved - but the tragedy for the USA is: Trump is not able to work together with others to solve the problems. He never learned to step back and to bring others in the foreground. His narcissism blocks him. He likes to tell others what they have to do - but has on its own not any idea what to have to do.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter to them that the virus has done the exact same thing to every other nation or that the DNC held the same beliefs or views. In their mind, every person claimed dead of Corona was killed because Trump didn't act by shutting down the entire country in January. Can you imagine if this country was shut down these past FOUR months? The senate hearings were going on then; they would have been screaming another Trump Abuse of Power needing impeached for! It was a diversion to take our minds from the hearings! Meantime, it is very likely we have SAVED tens of thousands of lives by doing what we've done.
<snip>The problem of Trump is he is fighting against Corona with a fly swater - and think he plays polo.... but he wins not against Corona. Trump is not able to work together with others to solve a problem. His narcissism blocks him.
Maybe. Just who is "winning" against Corona? Our per capita losses are low, infection rates are declining, and we won't have a true vaccine until this fall to maybe another year, meantime, we've pushed this shutdown business are far as the people and economy can tolerate. Any longer and we will be a victim of a tragedy worse than the virus of our own making.

Maybe. Just who is "winning" against Corona? Our per capita losses are low, infection rates are declining, and we won't have a true vaccine until this fall to maybe another year,

Germany has developed a first vaccine, which is now in a clinical study with human beeings. If it has not dangerous side effects it will be ready this year.

meantime, we've pushed this shutdown business are far as the people and economy can tolerate. Any longer and we will be a victim of a tragedy worse than the virus of our own making.

And what exactly do you like to do? Wrong things on wrong reasons and hope it will work, because Trump is the leading genius of the USA?

Last edited:
I blame mother nature. I know it is tough for humans to think but we do not control every thing. Guess what people get sick and die and it is no ones fault it is just nature.

I think it's not only nature: Corona is a teacher. It teaches us all, what we make wrong. A drastic "wrongness" is for example: millions lost their jobs now in your country - and with their jobs their health insurance.

Last edited:
Germany has developed a first vaccine, which is now in a clinical study with human beeings. If it has not dangerous side effects it will be ready this year.
Great! Have a link? You can bet that if Germany has a vaccine, we will be getting it. Meantime, all my doctor friends assure me it will take 18 months to develop one.

You said "not China", but Rasmussen actually said "more than China".
So you lied. Edit your falsehood.

Great! Have a link?

I read it yesterday and today in two serios German newpapers.

You can bet that if Germany has a vaccine, we will be getting it.

In the moment I remember three or four declarations of war of Trumperica against Germany. ... But sure you will get it. The Iran too. Same with Russia or China or Saudi-Arabia or anyone else in the world. It's a vaccine. We - I'm a German by the way - make not politics with vaccines.

Meantime, all my doctor friends assure me it will take 18 months to develop one.

We calculated 24 months including clinical studies what's nearly the same. Now we are a little faster. The clinical studies which will follow now are extremely important, because billions of people will need it. It has to work as correct as possible. All tests up to now were successful. The clinical study with human beings - the last hurdle - needs now a longer time; for sure a few month.

By the way - I got a source in the internet. Is "Pfizer" an US-American company? Then I fear Donald Trump will try to "steal" now this vaccine for private use in the USA exclusively for US-Americans. Info: BioNTech SE: BioNTech and Pfizer announce regulatory approval from German authority Paul-Ehrlich-Institut to commence first clinical trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidates

Last edited:
Great! Have a link?

In the moment I remember three or four declarations of war of Trumperica against Germany. ... But sure you will get it. The Iran too. Same with Russia or China or Saudi-Arabia or anyone else in the world. It's a vaccine. We - I'm a German by the way - make not politics with vaccines.

Meantime, all my doctor friends assure me it will take 18 months to develop one.

We calculated 24 months including clinical studies what's nearly the same. Now we are a little faster. The clinical studies which will follow now are extremely important, because billions of people will need it. It has to work as correct as possible. All tests up to now were successful. The clinical study with human beings - the last hurdle - needs now a longer time; for sure a few month.

By the way - I got a source in the internet. Is "Pfizer" an US-American company? Then I fear Donald Trump will try to "steal" now this vaccine for private use in the USA exclusively for US-Americans. Info: BioNTech SE: BioNTech and Pfizer announce regulatory approval from German authority Paul-Ehrlich-Institut to commence first clinical trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidates

Stealing a vaccine for exclusive US use sounds like something Trump would try to do. That's just another of the many reasons he has to be defeated in November. Return of a sane person to the presidency would either prevent that, or at least reverse it if it had already happened.

yidnar

About what do you laugh?

Some weeks ago Trump had offered another German company a lot of money for exclusive access to a Covid-19 vaccine. His attacks against researchers are extremely counterproductive.

Information:
-----
The Trump administration has offered a German medical company “large sums of money” for exclusive access to a Covid-19 vaccine, German media have reported.
The German government is trying to fight off what it sees as an aggressive takeover bid by the US, the broadsheet Die Welt reports, citing German government circles.
The US president had offered the Tübingen-based biopharmaceutical company CureVac “large sums of money” to gain exclusive access to their work, wrote Die Welt.
According to an anonymous source quoted in the newspaper, Trump was doing everything to secure a vaccine against the coronavirus for the US, “but for the US only”.
The German government was reportedly offering its own financial incentives for the vaccine to stay in the country.
The German health minister Jens Spahn said that a takeover of the CureVac company by the Trump administration was “off the table”. CureVac would only develop vaccine “for the whole world”, Spahn said, “not for individual countries”.
Earlier, when approached about the report by the Guardian, the German health ministry would only confirm the accuracy of the quotes attributed to one of its spokespersons in the article.
“The federal government is very interested in vaccines and antiviral agents against the novel coronavirus being developed in Germany and Europe,” the spokesperson quoted in the original article had said. “In this regard the government is in an intensive exchange with the company CureVac.”
The German health ministry spokesperson declined the opportunity to correct any inaccuracies in Die Welt’s account.
With its headquarters in the south-western German city of Tübingen, CureVac also has sites in Frankfurt and Boston in the US. Linked with the German health ministry, it works closely with the Paul Ehrlich Institute, a research institution and medical regulatory body that is subordinate to the German health ministry.

On 11 March, CureVac released a statement that its CEO, the US citizen Daniel Menichella, was unexpectedly leaving the firm and would be replaced by the company’s founder, Ingmar Hoerr.
At the start of the month, Menichella was invited to the White House in Washington to discuss strategy for the rapid development and production of a coronavirus vaccine with Trump, the vice-president, Mike Pence, and members of the White House coronavirus task force.

-----
Source: Trump 'offers large sums' for exclusive US access to coronavirus vaccine

Last edited:
Great! Have a link?

Stealing a vaccine for exclusive US use sounds like something Trump would try to do. That's just another of the many reasons he has to be defeated in November. Return of a sane person to the presidency would either prevent that, or at least reverse it if it had already happened.

Taking the “anybody but Trump” approach without valid data to support is weak. Democrat leadership to date has shown us nothing. Biden has not come up with anything. Pelosi laughs her ass off eating $13 ice cream and holding up economic relief bills over provisions that are not economic.

Great! Have a link?

Taking the “anybody but Trump” approach without valid data to support is weak. Democrat leadership to date has shown us nothing. Biden has not come up with anything. Pelosi laughs her ass off eating $13 ice cream and holding up economic relief bills over provisions that are not economic.

Slowly I get the feeling there must be something wrong with the job "president of the USA". Why do only strong old idiots try to become president of the USA? I remember in this context for example GB. The old men and women there voted for the Brexit (with lots of manipulations - also manipulations from the USA) while the young people in GB were very happy with their relations to all other young people all over the European Union.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back