Liberal Hero State China up to Their Old Tricks. Vote Democratic if This is What You Want for America

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Great job Pelosi. I am tired of this anti-American garbage from liberals. They fostered it, they support it, it's their goddamn fault it festers and grows in our society.

Great job Pelosi. I am tired of this anti-American garbage from liberals. They fostered it, they support it, it's their goddamn fault it festers and grows in our society.
I am simply amazed that so many liberals are carrying water for the Chicoms, especially the Lame Stream Beijing Media here in the USA, CNN in particular.

IF they love Communist China so much they should go live there.

Liberal Hero State China
The DNC is ChiComs American arm
Lame Stream Beijing Media here in the USA

:rofl:

where do you guys come up with this shit? Comedy gold!
Why is it that conservative republicans are leading the way about criticism of china?
Because daddy Trump needs someone to blame, and MAGAts are too caught up in the cult to see it.

Liberal Hero State China

Why is it that conservative republicans are leading the way about criticism of china?
Because daddy Trump needs someone to blame, and MAGAts are too caught up in the cult to see it.
As I said, only conservatives see the situation clearly

libs are too blinded by hate toward trump to notice that china is killing us

I am simply amazed that so many liberals are carrying water for the Chicoms, especially the Lame Stream Beijing Media here in the USA, CNN in particular.

It’s simple. Liberals’ hatred for Trump supersedes any loyalty to US. Consider that prior to Trump, they voted in an administration that apologized for America’s greatness and exceptionalism. Back to to China, they care most about getting rid of Trump so they will appease and capitulate to China and the UN at every turn.

It’s simple. Liberals’ hatred for Trump supersedes any loyalty to US.
Loyalty to the country is more important than loyalty to a president.

like who? What Democrat? STOP LYING...it's unbecoming! ;)

Liberal Hero State China

As I said, only conservatives see the situation clearly

libs are too blinded by hate toward trump to notice that china is killing us
I heard you the first time. You’re still wrong

We have a Democrat governor here in Pa. who is obviously under the control of Communist China. That asshole won't even lift the ban on golfing which brings in over 2 million a day. It's pretty obvious he's trying to tank our economy, commie bastard that he is.

The real question is why does Trump continue to be fooled by them? He thinks they'll capitulate on trade and they won't, they'll just claim they will. He thinks they will purchase between $40 and $50 billion from our farmers for each of the next two years and they won't. He thinks himself and Xi are great friends and they are not. He thought China was telling the truth about Covid-19 and they were not.

China doesn't change. And Trump is way too stupid to deal with them.

When anchors at CNN for one example, push the Chicom government line that it is racist to call this the Chinese Virus, or Wuhan Virus, that is sucking up to China over our own governent.

BTW, I dont lie. I look at the facts and try to make sense of them and if I am wrong I am happy to be corrected.

Liberal Hero State China

The real question is why does Trump continue to be fooled by them? He thinks they'll capitulate on trade and they won't, they'll just claim they will. He thinks they will purchase between $40 and $50 billion from our farmers for each of the next two years and they won't. He thinks himself and Xi are great friends and they are not. He thought China was telling the truth about Covid-19 and they were not.

China doesn't change. And Trump is way too stupid to deal with them.

He doesn't think any of that.

When anchors at CNN for one example, push the Chicom government line that it is racist to call this the Chinese Virus, or Wuhan Virus, that is sucking up to China over our own governent.

BTW, I dont lie. I look at the facts and try to make sense of them and if I am wrong I am happy to be corrected.
They do that because Trump is attempting to cast all blame on the Chinese.

The truth is, if Trump hadn't been so completely blind and stupid to how China operates, he would not have been so quick to believe everything they say and we would have spent January and February obtaining PPE and getting our testing infrastructure in place. Instead Trump spent January and February praising China and not getting anything done on testing.

The IMPOTUS is INCOMPETENT.

Democrats and China are forever tied together and that will have severe consequences in November....

Forum List

Back