most democrats in polled blame Trump for the virus not China !

You have me confused with somebody else, not surprising.
What I said was that Trump was being fed misinformation from the Chinese and WHO...which is factual.
I don't know what you're trying to spin.

Sorry your ass was handed to you in an earlier post. You had to resort to a meme that was
dated days before the first virus case in the US. sad

What I said was that Trump was being fed misinformation from the Chinese and WHO...which is factual.

Sorry your ass was handed to you in an earlier post. You had to resort to a meme that was
okay, then why did your blob say we’d be down to zero cases soon. Here is the quote again...

BD1AA492-9CA8-47C4-890F-EFB9A78F052F.jpeg

The blob said we had 15 cases.

He said we’d be down to zero. Where did he get that info or data to make such a prediction. He’s your God, you tell us.

Here is where we’re at.
9E45A0CD-9A20-4ADD-8632-3244301E06BF.jpeg

Any criticism of him for getting it so wrong?

I know you worship him and you’d rather die than criticize your master but surely, any adult with an ounce of self respect could summon some courage in the light of such a glaring error.

Of course that is assuming you’re an adult and don’t have developmental issues.

the majority of dems blame the POTUS not china for covid 19 ! that is very telling indeed ! it tells us that the majority of dem voters are communist far left chicom sympathizers ! now thats just the dem base ! the dem leadership has basically no so called moderates left ! they are all chicom shills ! anyone with a fair and balanced view knows that china is at fault for the worldwide spread of covid 19. !60% of Democrats Blame Trump More Than China for Coronavirus - Rasmussen Reports®

Here is the question that was asked:

1* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement - "The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the [World Health Organization] did. It's because of what [President Trump] did."

They blame the blob for the crisis; for calling it a hoax, for downplaying the severity, for the slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers, for the repeated botch-jobs of the response legislation (publicly traded companies getting small business loans), etc....

They do not blame the blob for causing the pandemic, but for causing the resulting crisis.

You should read your own link dorkwad.

According to Dr. Fauci Trump did everything the scientists recommended when they asked for it. Fauci said in many cases Trump took action before recommendations.

So maybe you Dims should blame the scientists.

It is unlikely the scientists told him to call it a hoax.
It is unlikely the scientists told him to downplay the severity of the virus.
It is unlikely the scientists told him to have a slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers from the SNS
It is unlikely the scientists told him to fire the IG who was going to fairly disperse the small business loans.

Show me where the scientists advised him to do any of that and I'll be happy to blame them. There is plenty of blame to go around but the leader is the one who does (and should) get the blame.
Some day when we are all dead, the historians are going to find that Trump did not call the virus a hoax.
They will find that he was calling the liberals politicized hysteria a hoax.
They will also find that millions of Americans did not die from this Chinese virus.
They also will find that Candycorn had a habit of distorting reality.
That's what they're going to find.
Distorting reality?

Your blob doesn’t distort reality?

Will the historians find the case count as being zero as your blob predicted?

Will the historians find the virus disappeared like a miracle as your blob predicted?

Will the historians find that the stockpile (paid for by taxpayers) was for the federal government as your blob said it was?

Pull your head out from between his legs and smell what you are shoveling
Deflect much, Candy?
Again, you're distorting.

You might want to remove your head from your ass and take a breath of fresh air, Candy. And stop rolling down
the sidewalk with it shoved up there, you look silly.

Hit a nerve I see.

I just pointed out that your blob is the one distorting reality.

But you will argue all of those lies are somehow truthful. You can’t speak ill of your master.
Naw, you take it to a personal level, well I'll do the same. FYI

I didn't know that Trump said that there would be ZERO cases, could you link that?
Trump predicted a miracle?
Stockpile of what? The ventilators sitting in a NY warehouse?
Awww...I hurt your feelings...

You accused me of distorting the truth....I respond in kind.

Here is the quote about zero cases:

View attachment 327477

I’m guessing your next move is to now argue that the hundreds of thousands of cases and 50,000+ deaths is “close to zero”— talk about distorting reality.

The prediction of a miracle is well documented as well as the blob and Kushy saying the SNS is “our stockpile”. Either you’re playing stupid or you are woefully misinformed. Again, why are you so afraid to speak ill of your master?
I don't have a master, and I'm not a republican, just a lowly conservative. I have spoken "ill" of Trump when I feel he deserves it.
I'm not going to side with a bunch of buffoons who hammer him 24/7 and tell lies and half truths to make a point.
I guess he like any other president would downplay something that hadn't hit the US and was being lied to by China and WHO.
Especially, when the first virus case in the US was March 5, 2020.
Context is everything and you liberal goons just can't accept that.

Maybe if you ask the blob nicely, your master may change your diaper. Sounds like you need it.

So the WHO and the Chinese said we would have zero cases and your blob was repeating it?
That is your bizarre stance now? Please show us where they told him that.

Good to see you’re no longer claiming ignorance on what your blob said. I guess you’re not totally resistant to learning where you were wrong.

Perhaps you shouldn’t worry so much about the appearance of “siding” with someone and “side” with the truth. You will not only avoid the embarrassment of supporting the lying whoremonger you currently worship but you may be able to salvage some self respect.

Seriously, you’re accusing others of “distorting reality”? Your blob has done it daily with absolutely zero mention of it from you.

Some Dim quotes. I wonder how many people died because of their stupid statements. I'm sure you'll express your outrage any second. :lol:

And that excuses your blob how exactly?

You really are an idiot. Nobody had any real clue what we were dealing with until March. Including Dims. Including the scientists. But hey, why let the facts get in your way.

okay, then why did your blob say we’d be down to zero cases soon. Here is the quote again...

View attachment 327522
The blob said we had 15 cases.

He said we’d be down to zero. Where did he get that info or data to make such a prediction. He’s your God, you tell us.

Here is where we’re at.
View attachment 327523

Any criticism of him for getting it so wrong?

I know you worship him and you’d rather die than criticize your master but surely, any adult with an ounce of self respect could summon some courage in the light of such a glaring error.

Of course that is assuming you’re an adult and don’t have developmental issues.

Candy you truly have become completely unhinged. I have never seen someone filled with so much hatred. Look, President Trump will be in for 5 more years. If you keep this up your head might literally explode.

I worry about you. :thup:

Candy Mad!!!!

1587775265049.jpeg

Last edited:
the majority of dems blame the POTUS not china for covid 19 ! that is very telling indeed ! it tells us that the majority of dem voters are communist far left chicom sympathizers ! now thats just the dem base ! the dem leadership has basically no so called moderates left ! they are all chicom shills ! anyone with a fair and balanced view knows that china is at fault for the worldwide spread of covid 19. !60% of Democrats Blame Trump More Than China for Coronavirus - Rasmussen Reports®

1* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement - "The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the [World Health Organization] did. It's because of what [President Trump] did."

They blame the blob for the crisis; for calling it a hoax, for downplaying the severity, for the slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers, for the repeated botch-jobs of the response legislation (publicly traded companies getting small business loans), etc....

They do not blame the blob for causing the pandemic, but for causing the resulting crisis.

According to Dr. Fauci Trump did everything the scientists recommended when they asked for it. Fauci said in many cases Trump took action before recommendations.

It is unlikely the scientists told him to have a slow roll out of PPE to healthcare workers from the SNS
It is unlikely the scientists told him to fire the IG who was going to fairly disperse the small business loans.

Show me where the scientists advised him to do any of that and I'll be happy to blame them. There is plenty of blame to go around but the leader is the one who does (and should) get the blame.
Some day when we are all dead, the historians are going to find that Trump did not call the virus a hoax.
They will also find that millions of Americans did not die from this Chinese virus.
Distorting reality?

Will the historians find the virus disappeared like a miracle as your blob predicted?

Will the historians find that the stockpile (paid for by taxpayers) was for the federal government as your blob said it was?

Deflect much, Candy?

You might want to remove your head from your ass and take a breath of fresh air, Candy. And stop rolling down

Hit a nerve I see.

But you will argue all of those lies are somehow truthful. You can’t speak ill of your master.

I didn't know that Trump said that there would be ZERO cases, could you link that?

View attachment 327477

I’m guessing your next move is to now argue that the hundreds of thousands of cases and 50,000+ deaths is “close to zero”— talk about distorting reality.

The prediction of a miracle is well documented as well as the blob and Kushy saying the SNS is “our stockpile”. Either you’re playing stupid or you are woefully misinformed. Again, why are you so afraid to speak ill of your master?
I don't have a master, and I'm not a republican, just a lowly conservative. I have spoken "ill" of Trump when I feel he deserves it.
I'm not going to side with a bunch of buffoons who hammer him 24/7 and tell lies and half truths to make a point.
I guess he like any other president would downplay something that hadn't hit the US and was being lied to by China and WHO.

Maybe if you ask the blob nicely, your master may change your diaper. Sounds like you need it.

So the WHO and the Chinese said we would have zero cases and your blob was repeating it?

Good to see you’re no longer claiming ignorance on what your blob said. I guess you’re not totally resistant to learning where you were wrong.

Perhaps you shouldn’t worry so much about the appearance of “siding” with someone and “side” with the truth. You will not only avoid the embarrassment of supporting the lying whoremonger you currently worship but you may be able to salvage some self respect.

Seriously, you’re accusing others of “distorting reality”? Your blob has done it daily with absolutely zero mention of it from you.

Some Dim quotes. I wonder how many people died because of their stupid statements. I'm sure you'll express your outrage any second. :lol:

You really are an idiot. Nobody had any real clue what we were dealing with until March. Including Dims. Including the scientists. But hey, why let the facts get in your way.

Yet strangely your blob was making predictions about case numbers, miracles, and outright lying about our testing capacities which are still not where they need to be. And that lie was first told IN MARCH.

Distorting reality?

Deflect much, Candy?

Hit a nerve I see.

View attachment 327477

Yet strangely your blob was making predictions about case numbers, miracles, and outright lying about our testing capacities which are still not where they need to be. And that lie was first told IN MARCH.

testing more than any country on earth by far ! but but but we we didnt have a test ready for a virus no one had ever seen before !! you sound like a petulant child ! nobody was ready for this virus including your chicom allies traitor ! and yes you are a traitor because the constitution is the biggest road block to getting what you and all dems want ...socialism !Trumps reaction to the virus and yes i said reaction because nobody was ahead of the virus was brilliant ! the virus is mostly contained ! the hospitals were not overwhelmed ! and we will soon reopen the economy ! anyone with a brain knows biden is pals with the chicom government or did they give hunter all that money because they hate and fear biden ! the truth of the matter is very very simple ....a vote for biden or any dem is a vote for the country that put the entire world through this virus mess China !

Distorting reality?

Deflect much, Candy?

Hit a nerve I see.

View attachment 327477

go ahead and run on biden is tougher on china than Trump !:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Distorting reality?

Deflect much, Candy?

Hit a nerve I see.

View attachment 327477

Poor Candy..........:(

large.jpg

Distorting reality?

Deflect much, Candy?

Hit a nerve I see.

View attachment 327477

testing more than any country on earth by far ! but but but we we didnt have a test ready for a virus no one had ever seen before !!

Strange...your blob said he inherited tests that were broken. See below.

25573F85-3C19-4F48-A217-87FBB72A31AD.jpeg

Now you’re saying that there were no tests...are you lying now or was your blob lying back then?

Or they'll find out that the bones of this stupid species, which died out because of a drastic lack of mass intelligence, is able to make a cool sound.

What I said was that Trump was being fed misinformation from the Chinese and WHO...which is factual. ...

Wrong! ... which is factually wrong ... . Trump always makes others responsible for the bullshit he thinks or he is doing on his own - he is never responsible. The question is perhaps why intelligent people don't see stupidity in case the stupidity is rich.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm missing the connection between economic independence (which older people better understand)
Older people do what?
Older people have lived through more, gained more knowledge and experience, have seen more things, have more history and perspective in how economies work compared to some kid fresh out of college who has seen and done and lived through nothing.

Thank you - I'm a on my own a member of your theoretical set "older people". So let me tell you: Older people are as stupid as younger people. No difference. Some people grow only old - that's it. I met people, who were wise with 20 years - and I met people who were in their whole long life never anything else than extreme idiots.

The old people in England will have to live long enough to find out that the future is always a future and never the own ideas about a wonderful past, which will come in the future - and the younger people will have to live (or to suffer) much longer under the perverted conditions the wrong English vanity of nationalism is causing.

It is by the way absolutelly not astonishing that the Brits are butchering themselves with the Brexit. The result of this referendum was nearly exactly 50:50 - including the Brits whose civil right to vote was not respected, when they had lived more than 15 years outside of England. 50:50 means in average no one in GB knew what's better - to stay or to leave. This was never a basic for a good decision in a very important question, which will turn the history of the UK into an unknown direction. Asides this referendum was manipulated in many ways from US-Americans and Russians. This referendum was an unnecessary masterpiece of an extreme stupid politics.

Ich sah die Sonne versinken tief im Westen
Sah wie das Meer dort den Himmel berührt
Traf 1000 Leute, die Schlimmsten und die Besten
Hab ihre Lieder und Geschichten gehört

Ich war im Norden, im Osten und im Süden
Sprach mit Träumern von der Wirklichkeit
Begegnete dem Wahren und den Lügen
Ging manchmal mit und manchmal gegen die Zeit

Ich war auf den Gipfeln hoher Berge
Sah von oben auf das Land
Ich kam von der Mündung an die Quelle
Schlief auf Seide und auf Sand

Doch egal auf welchem Weg
Wem immer ich begegne
Es ist keiner wie Du
Egal wohin ich geh
Wen immer ich dort seh
Es ist keiner wie Du

Ich stand allein, ich war einer von vielen
War in Palästen ganz am Ende der Welt
Bei Königen und solchen, die sich dafür hielten
Auf Schiffen die im nächsten Sturm zerschelln

Ich war auf den Gipfeln hoher Berge
Und ich stand im ewigen Eis
Und ich will dass Du es weißt

Denn egal auf welchem Weg
Wem immer ich begegne
Es ist keiner wie Du
Egal wohin ich geh
Wen immer ich dort seh
Es ist keiner wie Du

Ich war auf dem Gipfel hoher Berge
Und ich folgte jeder Spur
Und mein Weg endet hier

Laith al Deen

Last edited:
... You really are an idiot. Nobody had any real clue what we were dealing with until March. Including Dims. Including the scientists. But hey, why let the facts get in your way.

Oh by the way: Just in the moment I heard from a relativelly easy method from China to produce a vaccine against Corona-19. The clinical studies will need about the same time Germany needs now for the clinical studies for the frist vaccine Germany developed - and parallel Pfizer will do clinical studies in the USA. The adavantage of the Chinese vaccine is a relatively simple production, so a parallel production in many countries of the world is possible. And there is still a lot of research in Europe, China, the USA and other countries all over the world.

Perhaps the problem "pandemic Corona" is able to be solved in a shorter time than the next 2 years. This would be wonderful. Thanks to all researchers in the world. Thanks to all doctors and nurses and others, who risk their lifes while they try to save our lifes. God bless all this fighters.

Last edited:
Candycorn, you are posting fake stats. Medical examiners are told to classify everyone who croaks from obesity or whatever as being victim to the Kung Flu. Zangaleria, can you restate some of your content after speaking with someone familiar with your native language and that of English? The Google translator or whatever you are using sucks!

I skipped (fake) public school to see Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden in '77! I wore the famous June 1977 T shirt the next day! I saw a John Bonham drum solo. The first song, Song Remains The Same was amazing...but after that the whole thing was kind of okay. Nothing like listening to Holdsworth, Gambale (both of whom I have seen live) or other musicians who improvise.

Last edited:
Older people are as stupid as younger people. No difference. Some people grow only old - that's it.
Your dim view.
Yes, some people grow old and stupid.
But some old people gain wisdom and knowledge acquired only possible through years of living accomplishment and experience and learning.
Young people have nothing but book smarts at best and stupidity and naivety at worst.
They have only lived through as few years and so . . .
. . . have no acquired wisdom.
. . . no acquired, experience.
. . . and no acquired composite of successes and failures from which to learn from the book of life the reality that it teaches.

What I said was that Trump was being fed misinformation from the Chinese and WHO...which is factual. ...

Wrong! ... which is factually wrong ... . Trump always makes others responsible for the bullshit he thinks or he is doing on his own - he is never responsible. The question is perhaps why intelligent people don't see stupidity in case the stupidity is rich.
Honesty goes a long way on this board, too bad you don't have it.
Yes, the Chinese and WHO were giving misinformation.
Sad that you're one of their good little minions

Every information Trump gets is a misinformation after Trumps repeats it. And by the way - why do you use the German word "Meister" for your avatar? Are you a master craftsman?

Last edited:

Every information Trump gets is a misinformation after Trumps repeats it. And by the way - why do you use the German word "Meister" for your avatar? Are you a master craftsman?

You're not being truthful....China and WHO gave misinformation...or, what could be called lies to the world.
Why do you deflect away from those facts, tool?

You're not being truthful....China and WHO gave misinformation..

I know nothing about this. Germany had no problem with information from China and no problem with information from the WHO. It is in the opposite: As well China and the WHO gave important information. In general are all information from the WHO important and China for example informed us, when they found out that a citizen of China had Corona, who had visited Germany. In this way we were able to block infection lines.

or, what could be called lies to the world.
Why do you deflect away from those facts, tool?

I guess nearly every German will agree when I say: "Trump" and "facts" are two words which seem to exclude each other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back