Most delusional story I've seen in a while. Of course, it's about Trump.

Like Schiff had all that proof for two scam impeachments and a Russia investigation--All of which turned out to be FALSE. Link to the proof please.
They were not scam impeachments. You do not understand impeachments.

Russia did interfere in the 2016 election as proven by a bipartisan commission. Blame the Republicans in that commission for it.

Russia did interfere in the 2016 election as proven by a bipartisan commission.
I guess Mueller didn't get the memo, eh? I understand impeachments perfectly. I also understand partisan chicanery which is exactly what those two scam impeachments were. You are very poorly educated, maybe you should return to school and pay attention this time.

I guess Mueller didn't get the memo, eh? I understand impeachments perfectly. I also understand partisan chicanery which is exactly what those two scam impeachments were. You are very poorly educated, maybe you should return to school and pay attention this time.
Ok

On the NBC website:

View attachment 682221

Good news for Biden for what? Surely, these NBC writers don't seriously expect Biden to run in 2024? They can't be that out of touch with reality, can they?

Why, yes they can:

Biden wouldn’t dare touch the politics of a criminal investigation, according to White House officials and party operatives. But at a time when most Democrats want a different nominee in 2024, the GOP’s elevation of Trump plays into the current president’s hands.

Do they not know what the words "want a different nominee" mean?

The prospect of a “heavyweight fight” helps “both Biden and Trump,” added a prominent House progressive who spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid upsetting liberals who aren’t thrilled with Biden. The Republican response to the FBI search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home “all but assures them both the nomination,” the lawmaker said.

Well, they are half right. The raid all but assures Trump the nomination, even more so than it was assured before. I read CNN frequently so I'm not getting my information only from one side, but I rarely look at the licensed broadcast networks' websites other than NPR. Now, I remember why.

I looked hard to see if this was marked in any way as an opinion piece, but no. This is NBC's idea of a news story. I just don't get why NBC is so intent on propping up the quickly deteriorating Biden. Nearly any eligible Democrat would have a better chance against Trump in 2024.
They are the result of a drug culture, their brains are fried and they are at a whole new level of stupid never seen before in the history of man.

They were not scam impeachments. You do not understand impeachments.

Russia did interfere in the 2016 election as proven by a bipartisan commission. Blame the Republicans in that commission for it.
Russia interfered with every election since the Soviet union developed its intell organizations.

And you have proof of all you said where?

You proved it for me. All you need to do is wake up and open your eyes that the biggest crooks in this country are the ones who never go to jail while arresting and accusing everybody around them that threatens to expose them.

But you appear so stupid that even if I had a signed confession, you'd claim it was all just a photoshop fake from Fox News.

There is no fix for stupid.

You proved it for me. All you need to do is wake up and open your eyes that the biggest crooks in this country are the ones who never go to jail while arresting and accusing everybody around them that threatens to expose them.

But you appear so stupid that even if I had a signed confession, you'd claim it was all just a photoshop fake from Fox News.

There is no fix for stupid.
Plenty of words but no cigar.

Are you saying that no Democrats have ever gone to jail or prison?

Nixon did not go to prison. He avoided impeachment by resigning.

I will stick to the facts of history. You do as you wish.

Clinton was impeached. Strange how you disregard facts that don't fit with your narrative.
Bill Clinton was impeached for lying in a deposition over an extra marital affair, not a National security issue, bribery, it was not even a misdemeanor to have an extra marital affair.
----------------
As adopted by the framers of the Constitution, this congressional power is a fundamental component of the system of “checks and balances.” Through the impeachment process, Congress charges and then tries an official of the federal government for “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
-------------------

These articles charged Nixon with: 1) obstruction of justice in attempting to impede the investigation of the Watergate break-in, protect those responsible, and conceal the existence of other illegal activities; 2) abuse of power by using the office of the presidency on multiple occasions, dating back to the first year ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon

Impeachment process against Richard Nixon - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon
-------------------

See the difference?

In Trump's case, his lawyer signed an affidavit in June saying that there were no more classified documents in his possession.

The National Archives/ FBI found out that he might have some more at Mar O Lago.

They tried to talk to them to give them back. They got 2 subpoenas, one for the cameras. Nothing. So, they had to show proof to a Federal Judge that the documents were there. That is how the search warrant was granted.

There is no "Find me the man, I will find the crime" here.

Top Secret documents cannot be taken out of the White House and put in someone's home, not by a President or former President.
Trump has the ultimate declassification authority.

The official documents governing classification and declassification stem from executive orders. But even these executive orders aren’t necessarily binding on the president. The president is not "obliged to follow any procedures other than those that he himself has prescribed," Aftergood said. "And he can change those."

Indeed, the controlling executive order has been rewritten by multiple presidents. The current version of the order was issued by President Barack Obama in 2009.

The national-security experts at the blog Lawfarewrote in the wake of the Post’s revelation that the "infamous comment" by President Richard Nixon -- that "when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal" -- "is actually true about some things. Classified information is one of them. The nature of the system is that the president gets to disclose what he wants."

Trump has the ultimate declassification authority.

The official documents governing classification and declassification stem from executive orders. But even these executive orders aren’t necessarily binding on the president. The president is not "obliged to follow any procedures other than those that he himself has prescribed," Aftergood said. "And he can change those."

Indeed, the controlling executive order has been rewritten by multiple presidents. The current version of the order was issued by President Barack Obama in 2009.

The national-security experts at the blog Lawfarewrote in the wake of the Post’s revelation that the "infamous comment" by President Richard Nixon -- that "when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal" -- "is actually true about some things. Classified information is one of them. The nature of the system is that the president gets to disclose what he wants."
While President, yes. The declassification has to go through a process. All documents have to be declassified one by one and marked declassified.

The Documents in his possession were not marked declassified, especially the ones marked Top Secret, as they did not go through the protocol process it always has to go through.
The documents were not stored in a safe place or local.

The National Archive has authority over those documents and they asked for them back. 15 were returned in January. Trump did not seem to want to return what was found in the 10 other boxes taken this past week.

He was subpoena twice and would not give in to the request. So, the FBI had to get a search warrant to get those documents which they proved to a Federal Judge that they were indeed still at Mar O Lago.

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying in a deposition over an extra marital affair, not a National security issue, bribery, it was not even a misdemeanor to have an extra marital affair.
----------------
As adopted by the framers of the Constitution, this congressional power is a fundamental component of the system of “checks and balances.” Through the impeachment process, Congress charges and then tries an official of the federal government for “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
-------------------

These articles charged Nixon with: 1) obstruction of justice in attempting to impede the investigation of the Watergate break-in, protect those responsible, and conceal the existence of other illegal activities; 2) abuse of power by using the office of the presidency on multiple occasions, dating back to the first year ...

-------------------

See the difference?
Nope. A sitting president can be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors" Lying to congress, regardless of the lie, is PERJURY. Perjury fits the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors. See it doesn't take a boat load of irrelevant posts from wikipedia--of all the sources you could drum up to make a point. Your blind partisanship is noted.

While President, yes. The declassification has to go through a process. All documents have to be declassified one by one and marked declassified.

The Documents in his possession were not marked declassified, especially the ones marked Top Secret, as they did not go through the protocol process it always has to go through.
The documents were not stored in a safe place or local.
It may say all that on Politifact, but not in the U.S. Constitution. For clarity, the President gets his authority from the U.S. Constitution, not from Politifact.
The National Archive has authority over those documents and they asked for them back. 15 were returned in January. Trump did not seem to want to return what was found in the 10 other boxes taken this past week.

He was subpoena twice and would not give in to the request. So, the FBI had to get a search warrant to get those documents which they proved to a Federal Judge that they were indeed still at Mar O Lago.
You mean this federalist judge?

1660515615536.png

Nope. A sitting president can be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors" Lying to congress, regardless of the lie, is PERJURY. Perjury fits the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors. See it doesn't take a boat load of irrelevant posts from wikipedia--of all the sources you could drum up to make a point. Your blind partisanship is noted.
Run away from Trump to go after both Clinton and Obama. The Kennedys next? Carter?

What does it matter if Trump may have put the country in jeopardy?

It remains to be seen, and we shall see.

What does it matter if Trump may have put the country in jeopardy?
You sound like Hilarity. What does it matter if she had emails that could have put the country in jeopardy on her insecure personal server, deleting them when asked for them and destroying phones that may have contained them? She didn't do it on purpose. HaHaHa. We can play your obtuse partisan game all day. You and the democrats are frivolously attacking an innocent man for the fifth time in five and a half years. The first four attempts were shown to be baseless and you figure that if you keep throwing garbage at the wall, maybe something will stick.

Forum List

Back