Most delusional story I've seen in a while. Of course, it's about Trump.

In Trump's case, his lawyer signed an affidavit in June saying that there were no more classified documents in his possession.

The National Archives/ FBI found out that he might have some more at Mar O Lago.

They tried to talk to them to give them back. They got 2 subpoenas, one for the cameras. Nothing. So, they had to show proof to a Federal Judge that the documents were there. That is how the search warrant was granted.

There is no "Find me the man, I will find the crime" here.

Top Secret documents cannot be taken out of the White House and put in someone's home, not a President or former President.
Only by secretaries of state on their private servers where 39K official emails miraculously disappeared, eh? But not a POTUS--got it.:icon_rolleyes::itsok:
:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

It is WAY too soon to assess the impacts of the Mar-a-Lago raid. In the short term it has been a boon to Trump and his prospects, but the "independents" are going to wait until they see if there was any real criminality, or it was just a petty dispute over declassifying written materials.

One thing is certain, the TDS crazies are going over the top speculating about what Trump intended to do with these sensitive documents.
I'm worried about the implications for all Americans and the 4th amendment.

Apparently they chose to disregard the 4th amendment which is in direct violation of their Oath of Office.

Apparently they chose to disregard the 4th amendment which is in direct violation of their Oath of Office.
You will have to deal with the National Archives on that. They requested nicely, only got 15 boxes in January.

Kept asking for the rest with no response.

There were 2 subpoenas sent for the rest. Trump and his lawyers would not comply.

Therefore it was left to show a Federal Judge the emergency in giving a search warrant for the documents in question.

The 4th Amendment is not to be mentioned lightly when someone is holding documents they should not be, which could endanger national security and in a non secure local.

You will have to deal with the National Archives on that. They requested nicely, only got 15 boxes in January.

Kept asking for the rest with no response.

There were 2 subpoenas sent for the rest. Trump and his lawyers would not comply.

Therefore it was left to show a Federal Judge the emergency in giving a search warrant for the documents in question.

The 4th Amendment is not to be mentioned lightly when someone is holding documents they should not be, which could endanger national security and in a non secure local.
Fuck off, douchebag whose goal is to do my country in.

You do not know what doing the US in means, and much less who is trying to do it.
That's okay! I have a general idea of it.

kennypower-FU.gif

I know, I mean if they go after the former President to retrieve boxes of top secret documents he had lied and kept, they could do it to me too!

I know, I mean if they go after the former President to retrieve boxes of top secret documents he had lied and kept, they could do it to me too!
Are you a modern day Klaus Fuchs, motherfucker?

Seems like you're abnormally concerned about that.
So tell me, creampuff, under what conditions do you consider it OK to vandalize former presidents' homes because they are of a different political party in America?

Last edited:
Gee, I didn't mean to break the law on purpose. That's a new and novel defense. Try again.
Don't have to. There was nothing to prosecute her for and Trump was told if he tried to prosecute Clinton or Comey, that it would look like abuse of power. Not only that, he had no right to request that they should be prosecuted.

Don't have to. There was nothing to prosecute her for and Trump was told if he tried to prosecute Clinton or Comey, that it would look like abuse of power. Not only that, he had no right to request that they should be prosecuted.
There was a fuckton to prosecute her for, but Democrats were in charge of all that. She was the Democrats' Queen Bee at the time, so justice be damned.

That's how Democrats roll. "Laws for thee, but not for me."

There was a fuckton to prosecute her for, but Democrats were in charge of all that. She was the Democrats' Queen Bee at the time, so justice be damned.

That's how Democrats roll. "Laws for thee, but not for me."
You are delusional.

Facts keep getting in your way. It is all proven. Just look for it online, as I did.

That's right Stoner Man, just look online if you want the facts! :lmao:
I looked.

Here it is as I posted it before, maybe on this thread or another:

A U.S. State Department investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state has found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees.

The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U.S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

----
The State Department investigation found that 38 current or former employees were responsible for 91 separate violations of security protocols involving Clinton’s server. Those 38 people were not identified. None of the emails at issue were marked as classified, according to the investigation.

The State Department found an additional 497 violations for which no individual was found responsible.

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations,” the report said.

You are delusional.

Facts keep getting in your way. It is all proven. Just look for it online, as I did.
"Look for it online"

Not everything is online, derpy boi. Everything that IS online has to be entered into into it at sometime and somewhere. And who is doing that entering?
:auiqs.jpg:

I looked.

Here it is as I posted it before, maybe on this thread or another:

A U.S. State Department investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state has found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees.

The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U.S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

----
The State Department investigation found that 38 current or former employees were responsible for 91 separate violations of security protocols involving Clinton’s server. Those 38 people were not identified. None of the emails at issue were marked as classified, according to the investigation.

The State Department found an additional 497 violations for which no individual was found responsible.

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations,” the report said.

Now you're failing proper!

:auiqs.jpg:

Read this and see how much of it you've parroted when it was pure propaganda from the inception:

Forum List

Back