Most delusional story I've seen in a while. Of course, it's about Trump.

special.gif

Nice attempt at diversion, but no it isn't a link. Try again, if you can pull yourself away from that ball of yarn.

uh-huh...

lol ...why would he be in possession of such docs?

FBI seized top secret documents at Trump's home; espionage Act cited​

August 12, 20228:48 PM EDTLast Updated 5 days ago
By Sarah N. Lynch

"Top secret" is the highest level, reserved for the most closely held U.S. national security information. Such documents usually are kept in special government facilities because disclosure could gravely damage national security.

FBI agents on Monday collected four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents and three sets of confidential documents, it was disclosed on Friday. Agents were revealed to have collected a set of documents labeled "classified/TS/SCI documents," a reference to top secret and sensitive compartmented material.
FBI seized top secret documents at Trump's home; Espionage Act cited

DESK-TOP.jpg

:fu:

uh-huh...

lol ...why would he be in possession of such docs?

FBI seized top secret documents at Trump's home; espionage Act cited​

August 12, 20228:48 PM EDTLast Updated 5 days ago
By Sarah N. Lynch

"Top secret" is the highest level, reserved for the most closely held U.S. national security information. Such documents usually are kept in special government facilities because disclosure could gravely damage national security.

FBI agents on Monday collected four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents and three sets of confidential documents, it was disclosed on Friday. Agents were revealed to have collected a set of documents labeled "classified/TS/SCI documents," a reference to top secret and sensitive compartmented material.
FBI seized top secret documents at Trump's home; Espionage Act cited

DESK-TOP.jpg

:fu:
Must be really uncomfortable sitting around with your panties all twisted up over speculative news stories that have no more substance than anything else you post. Considering the DOJ and FBI are not forthcoming with any information on "an ongoing investigation, you are howling at the moon. Go chase that yarn. BTW, what is that finger supposed to signify? Your age or your IQ? Run along little missy, I think it must be time for your nap.

Must be really uncomfortable sitting around with your panties all twisted up over speculative news stories that have no more substance than anything else you post.

lol ...

Considering the DOJ and FBI are not forthcoming with any information on "an ongoing investigation, you are howling at the moon.

that has always been their policy - no matter who is head of their table. it's rather wise . . . & since you lack critical thinking skills due to all that methane you breathe in from the rw nutter bubble that is yer world . . .

i wouldn't expect you to realise that.

Go chase that yarn. BTW, what is that finger supposed to signify? Your age or your IQ?

how original.

Run along little missy, I think it must be time for your nap.

:popcorn:

that has always been their policy - no matter who is head of their table. it's rather wise . . . & since you lack critical thinking skills due to all that methane you breathe in from the rw nutter bubble that is yer world . . .
You call this substantive? Give me something to exercise critical thinking on. You have presented nothing other than your tin hat speculation.
how original.
As original as the juvenile animation that you posted. BTW, do you speak to your mother with that mouth?

Forum List

Back