Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Military, Student, Nursing homes, unlikely, non-Citizen, double etc. all catagories of stolen Votes.

A simple question never answered in GA to date, will Vote counting machines allow a re-run of the same ballots to be accumulated twice? As they were on camera doing 11P-1P in ATL room#604 video. Will the machine accept copy paper? Unfolded mail in ballots?

11% “adjudication” rates fixed by the same POS who clicked 100s’ of thousands SIG review as fast as the computer would load the display…nothing to see here.

Militar, Student, Nursing homes, unlikely, non-Citizen, double etc. all catagories of stolen Votes.

A simple question never answered in GA to date, will Vote counting machines allow a re-run of the same ballots to be accumulated twice? As they were in camera doing 11P-1P in ATL room#604 video. Will the machine accept copy paper? Unfolded mail in ballots?

11% “adjudication” rates ficxed by the same POS who clicked 100s’ of thousands SIG review as fast as the computer would load the display…nothing to see here.
hey-you-stop-asking-questions1.jpg

this black ignorant POS is prime example of a marxist plant. Don’t feed it.

one simple task blocked by Courts is Envelope signature review in ARIZ. Re-do it on a large sample. As soon you find 11,000 clearly bogus mis-matched……a new election is warranted. ATL PHi DET MIL all four worse than AZ.

as long as Marxist can pay off four chocolate cities to rig hundreds of thousands of Votes each the country is lost. As long as enough phony State R go along with it, its over.

The Deep State wanted to select their own boss, will of people be dammed. They pulled it off corrupting the vote. Now they raid the treasury and open the borders.

We are done w/o these States willing to clean it up. Your lifes work, savings, property, SS, Children all at risk.
The "Chocolate City" phrase was born out of Mayer Ray Nagins claim that New Orleans would be a chocolate city again after Katrina, so before the race card can be used on you, I just wanted to point that out.

I'm no racist, but yes certain black Americans sadly, and foreign nationals that are coming here illegally are the target of propaganda and money showering from the Treasury in nefarious ways. It is being used to buy loyalty and votes, especially if the illegals are somehow made legal to vote, so yes there is always a plan by white liberal Democrats to ensure their power through the exploitation of those they bribe and are able to groom in such ways.

The "Chocolate City" phrase was born out of Mayer Ray Nagins claim that New Orleans would be a chocolate city again after Katrina, so before the race card can be used on you, I just wanted to point that out.

I'm no racist, but yes certain black Americans sadly, and foreign nationals that are coming here illegally are the target of propaganda and money showering from the Treasury in nefarious ways. It is being used to buy loyalty and votes, especially if the illegals are somehow made legal to vote, so yes there is always a plan by white liberal Democrats to ensure their power through the exploitation of those they bribe and are able to groom in such ways.

Have you spent time in New Orleans?

Still talking about stolen elections. Best to save it for next years election when Trump loses again.

get your t-shirt's early

Yeah ... you tell 'em.

hillaryclintonelectiondenierhgfhj4-jpg.861842

this was in 11/2016

this was in 2022

well about 3 years later but I guess some missed that announcement.

I fully expect Democrats to go with the denial strategy when they lose to Trump next year. They'll spend the next four years jerking off in conspiracy threads. Put money on it.
If they lose they absolutely will.

Do you think Trump will actually win though? I do not see it, he is to toxic and fat to hated by a majority of the nation. Add that to the very real realization that Hillary lost to Trump specifically because they all stayed home most democrats, IMHO, are going to show up to the polls to make sure Trump loses.

I might vote for a democrat prez for the first time in a very long time, the republicans need to be reprimanded for following Trump off a cliff and utterly destroying the republican party.

Do you think Trump will actually win though? I do not see it, he is to toxic and fat to hated by a majority of the nation. Add that to the very real realization that Hillary lost to Trump specifically because they all stayed home most democrats, IMHO, are going to show up to the polls to make sure Trump loses.

I might vote for a democrat prez for the first time in a very long time, the republicans need to be reprimanded for following Trump off a cliff and utterly destroying the republican party.
Are you oblivious as how the situation is in America currently?

If you'd vote for more of the same Democrat policies currently in place, you're a fuckin' retard.

Are you oblivious as how the situation is in America currently?

If you'd vote for more of the same Democrat policies currently in place, you're a fuckin' retard.
I am aware and you prove every conversation why I should not support Trump and why I may have to spend my vote as a direct message. It is crystal clear that you have no clue whatsoever what the situation in America is currently.

Maybe. But Democrats still don't get it. At all. They don't understand how much people hate their bullshit.
Please don't. Lesser-of-two-evils is what led us here. It won't leads us out.

Maybe. But Democrats still don't get it. At all. They don't understand how much people hate their bullshit.

Please don't. Lesser-of-two-evils is what led us here. It won't leads us out.
In these last November elections, The Democrats kicked ass from coast to coast. Were you out of the country or visiting another planet? :icon_rolleyes:

In these last November elections, The Democrats kicked ass from coast to coast. Were you out of the country or visiting another planet? :icon_rolleyes:
Some people don't like having their asses kicked. We need leadership that will represent the entire country.

Forum List

Back