Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

A super biased response, but you can't realize that you are guilty of that which accuse other's of.

The way republican's run the country eh ? In comparison to the totally screwed up Democrat's???????? You can't be serious can you ?? Is there any hope for you faun ? I doubt it.

LOL

Yeah, tell me about the 2022 RED WAVE

Stay tuned, because the tide will turn.. Your problem is that you are way out on that limb. Good luck.
And this, right here, is the main problem. You keep loosing and because you are so damn sure you won you change nothing and expect to 'win' some more.

As long as the republican base thinks what they are doing is actually working while it is not, they will continue to fail. Covering it up with the lie that you think the 'win' was stolen from you is nothing more than rationalizing refusal to change or address core problems with the right.

And this, right here, is the main problem. You keep loosing and because you are so damn sure you won you change nothing and expect to 'win' some more.

As long as the republican base thinks what they are doing is actually working while it is not, they will continue to fail. Covering it up with the lie that you think the 'win' was stolen from you is nothing more than rationalizing refusal to change or address core problems with the right.
Are you stupid ? Otherwise for your word's to ring true, the Republican party would have to be completely annihilated. Well as long as they got a breath left in their bodies, they will win again. You act as if I'm focused on the midterms, but you are badly mistaken. What you people have gotten away with thus far is going to finally reach the boil over point (already has), and then the wins will begin to come, and the recap/investigation's into the horrendous things you all did will begin.

If you think that you people can get away with the horrendous bull shite that y'all have gotten away with, then you and your buds thought wrong.

First you attacked democracy before 2016, and then y'all kept it going without seize until 2020. It may take getting rid of the rhino's first, and then to bring in another fresh group not tainted by the corruption of the status quo before it starts looking up, but one thing American's have got is patience. We ain't going anywhere, so entertain yourselves for as long as you can, but get ready to whine some more when karma gets a holt to your party.

Hey traitor scumbag, you Nazi filth ended the bill of rights to savage Trump - how did that work out? Seditionist pile of shit...
Funny how they don't realize that, but their agenda was so much more than the fabric of this country, along with it's founding (the great parts), in which has served it well throughout it's short history. They are in an all or nothing mode, and I'm hoping they end up with nothing in the end for what they've done.

Funny how they don't realize that, but their agenda was so much more than the fabric of this country, along with it's founding (the great parts), in which has served it well throughout it's short history. They are in an all or nothing mode, and I'm hoping they end up with nothing in the end for what they've done.
Most of what you nutjobs imagine "they've done", is other pure delusional fantasy. Drop the fixation on ridiculous conspiracy theories and maybe normal people will listen to you. Until then, you're stuck with wrestling fans.

Most of what you nutjobs imagine "they've done", is other pure delusional fantasy. Drop the fixation on ridiculous conspiracy theories and maybe normal people will listen to you. Until then, you're stuck with wrestling fans.
Yeah, it was everyone's imagination what all had transpired since before 2016 right ? Better go blow that smoke in someone else's face.

Yeah, it was everyone's imagination what all had transpired since before 2016 right ? Better go blow that smoke in someone else's face.
Ostrich up.

You know damned well you're riding the crazy train. It's going to crash and burn.

bottom line: the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government, pulled off by the dem party, the media, the NWO, and China. Eventually the history will be properly written that this event was the major cause of the downfall of the USA as a free democratic republic.

You've wanted to end the bill of rights for a long time.

That your party has ended the 4th Amendment obviously thrills you.

You've ended the 1st, you've ended the 4th - if you can end the 2nd, you'll get rid of the rest.

Are you stupid ? Otherwise for your word's to ring true, the Republican party would have to be completely annihilated. Well as long as they got a breath left in their bodies, they will win again. You act as if I'm focused on the midterms, but you are badly mistaken. What you people have gotten away with thus far is going to finally reach the boil over point (already has), and then the wins will begin to come, and the recap/investigation's into the horrendous things you all did will begin.
Us people?

Another partisan idiot, you have no idea who I support or what I have supported in the past because any disagreement with your crazy assertions belongs in the 'enemy' camp. It is all partisan hacks are able to do considering they have ceded thought to the party they serve.
If you think that you people can get away with the horrendous bull shite that y'all have gotten away with, then you and your buds thought wrong.
And what 'bull shit' does your partisan black and white 'mind' think I 'got away with?'
First you attacked democracy before 2016, and then y'all kept it going without seize until 2020. It may take getting rid of the rhino's first, and then to bring in another fresh group not tainted by the corruption of the status quo before it starts looking up, but one thing American's have got is patience. We ain't going anywhere, so entertain yourselves for as long as you can, but get ready to whine some more when karma gets a holt to your party.
I attacked democracy? How? Where? When?

While you are yelling at asinine straw man I will just point to your post as yet another one proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt. You failed last cycle and since you are hell bent on doing the same thing and expecting different results, you will epically fail again. The next time will be a LOT worse though as none of the amazing metrics you had going for you will remain in 2024.

Us people?

Another partisan idiot, you have no idea who I support or what I have supported in the past because any disagreement with your crazy assertions belongs in the 'enemy' camp. It is all partisan hacks are able to do considering they have ceded thought to the party they serve.

And what 'bull shit' does your partisan black and white 'mind' think I 'got away with?'

I attacked democracy? How? Where? When?

While you are yelling at asinine straw man I will just point to your post as yet another one proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt. You failed last cycle and since you are hell bent on doing the same thing and expecting different results, you will epically fail again. The next time will be a LOT worse though as none of the amazing metrics you had going for you will remain in 2024.
Don't want to get scorched, then don't take up the positions of the leftist. It's really that simple, but you strayed into their world, and got touchy feely with them I guess.

Forum List

Back