Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

60 million legal votes should be the measure.

You think you Nazis are so fucking clever stealing elections, but consider this psycho;

{
A new survey revealed that a majority of Americans don’t trust the results of the elections to be fair. A total of 56.8% of voters said they don’t think the country's elections are truly fair.

A total of 17 percent of Americans said they have "somewhat trust," while 17.9% said they have "somewhat distrust," and 21.9% stated they have "strong distrust." The survey was conducted by the Convention of States Action and The Trafalgar Group. It was conducted from November 16 to 20.

Despite the importance of free and fair elections in the US, the country is at a critical point in its history due to the increasing number of Americans who don't trust the results of elections. According to Mark Meckler, the president of the convention of states, this issue could threaten the country's democracy.}

You don't have ANYONE fooled. You no more believe the elections are fair than I do - you just like the results because your Nazi Reich is seizing power.

Trafalgar Group.

:lmao:

Nazi canned response 17 - if you can't refute the facts, attack the source.

LOL

Your sources are biased, lyin' nazi. That's why you use them. Even worse is politicalactionalerts.com, which cited WND as their source.

That site literally took a poll showing Americans believe elections are "fair and accurate" by a margin of 60.2% to 39.8% .... and falsely claimed that poll showed Americans distrust elections by a margin of 56.8% to 43.2%, which the poll never showed.

Here your site claims...

Around 57.5% of them [independent] said they don't trust the results of the elections.

...but the poll actually shows Independent voters find elections to be "fair & accurate" by a margin of 62.2% to 37.8%...

Screenshot_20221230_100837_Drive.jpg

If you didn't lie, you'd have nothing at all to post.

LOL

Your sources are biased, lyin' nazi. That's why you use them. Even worse is politicalactionalerts.com, which cited WND as their source.

That site literally took a poll showing Americans believe elections are "fair and accurate" by a margin of 60.2% to 39.8% .... and falsely claimed that poll showed Americans distrust elections by a margin of 56.8% to 43.2%, which the poll never showed.

Here your site claims...

Around 57.5% of them [independent] said they don't trust the results of the elections.

...but the poll actually shows Independent voters find elections to be "fair & accurate" by a margin of 62.2% to 37.8%...

Distrust of our elections is a real problem regardless. We can't maintain a stable democracy if a significant portion of the population thinks the government isn't legitimate. And 20.06% is way past significant.

Last edited:
LOL

Here your site claims...

Oh, look at you cherry.

You fucking Nazis have no integrity - and very little intelligence.

Distrust of our elections is a real problem regardless. We can't maintain a stable democracy if a significant portion of the population thinks the government isn't legitimate. And 20.06% is way past significant.

Faun is dishonest to the bone, this is the actual poll.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-23-at-12.35.18-PM-1024x574.png

Faun is dishonest to the bone, this is the actual poll.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-23-at-12.35.18-PM-1024x574.png

You lyin' nazi, that's from the poll I posted.

And that is overall trust/distrust... 60.2% to 39.8%.

Yet your link says a majority of Americans don't trust our elections.

No Nazi bitch, you cherry picked only independents to try and soften the impact of nearly 4 in 10 American not having faith in our elections.

This is because of the election fraud your Reich engages in. You THINK no one notices, that you can lie it all away.

You're wrong. The assault you Nazi fucks have waged on free and fair elections is tearing this nation apart. Which of course is your goal. Nazi scum like yo want to end the Constitutional Republic and establish a totalitarian collectivist state. From the day the wall fell, vermin like you have worked to turn America into the USSR that you lost. And you finally think you can pull it off, with enough illegals and enough division in the Republic.

No Nazi bitch, you cherry picked only independents to try and soften the impact of nearly 4 in 10 American not having faith in our elections.

This is because of the election fraud your Reich engages in. You THINK no one notices, that you can lie it all away.

You're wrong. The assault you Nazi fucks have waged on free and fair elections is tearing this nation apart. Which of course is your goal. Nazi scum like yo want to end the Constitutional Republic and establish a totalitarian collectivist state. From the day the wall fell, vermin like you have worked to turn America into the USSR that you lost. And you finally think you can pull it off, with enough illegals and enough division in the Republic.

LOL

You lying nazi, I "cherry-picked" Independents because your link cherry-picked Independents. I quoted them doing so...

Around 57.5% of them [Independents] said they don't trust the results of the elections.

So I showed where your link misrepresented what the poll actually showed.

Not only are you a lying nazi, you're dumb as shit too.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Hitler cheated elections, just like Democrats. It would not surprise me to find out they studied his methodology of doing so.

LOL

You lying nazi, I "cherry-picked" Independents because your link cherry-picked Independents. I quoted them doing so...

Around 57.5% of them [Independents] said they don't trust the results of the elections.

So I showed where your link misrepresented what the poll actually showed.

Not only are you a lying nazi, you're dumb as shit too.

embarrassed-gif.489110

There you go Nazi fuckwad, if you post inappropriate gifs, no one will notice that you fudged numbers to try and alter reality.

Fucking clown

iu

A subset.

Fucking clown

iu

That your source highlighted.

Screenshot_20221230_125149_Samsung Internet.jpg

So your source can cherry-pick Independent voters but I can't show they misrepresented the poll? You're out of your fucking mind, ya lyin' nazi.

Is any of this getting through to you, lyin' nazi?

He's not going to listen to common sense, so you just wasted your breath on that one.

That your source highlighted.

So your source can cherry-pick Independent voters but I can't show they misrepresented the poll? You're out of your fucking mind, ya lyin' nazi.

Is any of this getting through to you, lyin' nazi?
Speaking of cherry picking, hell you just used the same information to get him back, but that's different eh ? lol

Now address the overall situation honestly. You won't.

Speaking of cherry picking, hell you just used the same information to get him back, but that's different eh ? lol

Now address the overall situation honestly. You won't.

His website demonstrably lied about the poll and the poll is a biased GOP funded poll. A real poll recently showed it's 29% who believe the 2020 election was stolen and the vast majority of that 29% were Republicans who still believe Trump's Big Lie. There's no helping stupid people. And there's no way to fix this problem since a) there isn't one. This was manufactured by Trump, not election fraud; and b) the only way to restore Republicans' faith in elections is if they win a lot more seats and that ain't happening with the way they seek to run the country these days.

His website demonstrably lied about the poll and the poll is a biased GOP funded poll. A real poll recently showed it's 29% who believe the 2020 election was stolen and the vast majority of that 29% were Republicans who still believe Trump's Big Lie. There's no helping stupid people. And there's no way to fix this problem since a) there isn't one. This was manufactured by Trump, not election fraud; and b) the only way to restore Republicans' faith in elections is if they win a lot more seats and that ain't happening with the way they seek to run the country these days.
A super biased response, but you can't realize that you are guilty of that which accuse other's of.

The way republican's run the country eh ? In comparison to the totally screwed up Democrat's???????? You can't be serious can you ?? Is there any hope for you faun ? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back