Most Americans Think That Trump SUCKS!

During the next four years, many Trump haters will be saying, "Donald, we were so wrong. We apologize for turning our country over to this current bunch of bleeding-heart radicals."

Voters are too unpredictable and there is too much time till Nov.
Yep.

I was going to say that the wheels could come off either campaign, but that's pretty much already happened. :laugh:

So now we'll just see which one gets dragged across the finish line first. Who knows.
The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19, while it explodes across the U.S. even as the rest of the world mostly gets it under control. Apparently, Trump thinks the virus will just magically disappear. But if that doesn't happen by late October, what then?

What then? Fingers debates Trump and you lose.
Trumpsters are already declaring him the winner of the debates because you're Trumpsters.

What you clearly don't understand is that a majority of the country is not.

So this weird imaginary scoreboard you have in your heads in only weird and imaginary.

Don't you know that?
Do you think Fingers will bring up the Cornpop and blonde hairy legs stories during the debates?

Only if Rump comments on how hot is Daughter is. And now we just added his Niece to that perverts list. Maybe that's why a certain group follows him so religiously, got to keep it all in the family you know.

Yep.

I was going to say that the wheels could come off either campaign, but that's pretty much already happened. :laugh:

So now we'll just see which one gets dragged across the finish line first. Who knows.
The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19, while it explodes across the U.S. even as the rest of the world mostly gets it under control. Apparently, Trump thinks the virus will just magically disappear. But if that doesn't happen by late October, what then?

Are you going to vote for Biden?

Yep.

Are you going to vote for Biden?

Better to ask, 'Does this mean you won't vote for Rump".

Rump today
1594294004854.jpeg

Rump on 3 November 2020
1594294047198.jpeg

Rump at 12:01 pm at Jan 21, 2021
1594294121090.jpeg

The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19,
So this is what your liberal media have been feeding you ? No wonder you guys think the way you do.

1. As early as January, he blocked travel from China, well before the Europeans did.

2. He blocked travel from Europe.

3. He also sent 2 big Navy hospital ships to New York,

4. authorized the stimulus checks, (new ones coming up later this month)

5. started the Task Force,

6. In January, got the NIH working on a vaccine.

7. in early February, the CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits to U.S. and international labs.

8. advocated hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, and despite leftist criticism, Trump was proven to be right, by a new study from the Henry Ford Health System, that examined over 2,500 hospitalized patients from the Henry Ford’s six hospitals. Democrats may have harmed millions, by discouraging its use. Some are still doing that right now.

Yes, by November the economy will obviously be crippled and that was pretty much the only thing Trump had going for him, unless you share his other racist, conspiratorial views (in that case, no facts will ever persuade you).

He's seriously underwater.

It is almost like massive and constant propaganda from all organs of media and pop culture can have an effect.

It is seriously unjust to deprive his supporters of having their interests represented, by your lies.

YOu are pissing off a significant portion of the country. Does that concern you?
I seriously doubt that a "significant portion of the country" is even aware of my existence. But even if that's true, no, it wouldn't concern me. I'm speaking up for what I believe in. I don't care if you disagree with me. And to claim that my alleged "lies" somehow deprive Trump supporters of having their interests represented is beyond ludicrous. And that also sounds a lot like Trump's constant whining about one thing or another. Waaaaah! Presidential harrassment!! Waaaaah!

The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19,
So this is what your liberal media have been feeding you ? No wonder you guys think the way you do.

1. As early as January, he blocked travel from China, well before the Europeans did.

3. He also sent 2 big Navy hospital ships to New York,

7. in early February, the CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits to U.S. and international labs.

8. advocated hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, and despite leftist criticism, Trump was proven to be right, by a new study from the Henry Ford Health System, that examined over 2,500 hospitalized patients from the Henry Ford’s six hospitals. Democrats may have harmed millions, by discouraging its use. Some are still doing that right now.

Well, to be precise, it was just barely still January, the 31st. And it did NOT ban Americans who had been in China from coming back in. Some of them almost certainly had the virus. So the China travel ban was not effective.

Trump didn't do that until mid-March, well after the virus had spread all over Europe.

3. He also sent 2 big Navy hospital ships to New York

Yes, he did do that.

Actually, Congress authorized the stimulus checks, and then Trump put his name on them.

Which he mostly ignores.

I doubt that Trump had much to do with the NIH's work on a vaccine.

And those tests didn't work!!

The jury's still out on whether or not hydroxychloroquine does more harm than good. Different studies have had different results. But I'm sure you'll latch onto whatever reinforces your entrenched beliefs.

Forum List

Back