Most Americans Think That Trump SUCKS!

Well, this was the case in 2016, too. But our electoral system had different ideas.
Yeah, let's see Fuckhead pull that hat trick again. I don't think so.

A 'hat trick' is three times in a row, not two.
Oh, is that all you've got? And actually, Trump did run for President in 1999. But whatever. Trump's not going to win this time, and you know it.
As a Prog you may win by losing this election.

Voters are too unpredictable and there is too much time till Nov.
Yep.

I was going to say that the wheels could come off either campaign, but that's pretty much already happened. :laugh:

So now we'll just see which one gets dragged across the finish line first. Who knows.
The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19, while it explodes across the U.S. even as the rest of the world mostly gets it under control. Apparently, Trump thinks the virus will just magically disappear. But if that doesn't happen by late October, what then?

Yep.

I was going to say that the wheels could come off either campaign, but that's pretty much already happened. :laugh:

So now we'll just see which one gets dragged across the finish line first. Who knows.
The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19, while it explodes across the U.S. even as the rest of the world mostly gets it under control. Apparently, Trump thinks the virus will just magically disappear. But if that doesn't happen by late October, what then?
Well, it's almost inevitable, so we'll find out.

We know he's going to follow the path that Hannity and Limbaugh lay out for him, so we'll see what they say in the interim.

Yep.

Myrmidons do not question their leader....

Yep.

What then? Fingers debates Trump and you lose.

Well, this was the case in 2016, too. But our electoral system had different ideas.
Yeah, let's see Fuckhead pull that hat trick again. I don't think so.

A 'hat trick' is three times in a row, not two.
Oh, is that all you've got? And actually, Trump did run for President in 1999. But whatever. Trump's not going to win this time, and you know it.
As a Prog you may win by losing this election.

We already won that way in 2016 and continue to lose. But this ain't 2016, skippy.

Yep.

Trumpsters are already declaring him the winner of the debates because you're Trumpsters.

What you clearly don't understand is that a majority of the country is not.

So this weird imaginary scoreboard you have in your heads in only weird and imaginary.

Don't you know that?

Yep.

There are going to be 3 debates. Wanna bet that Rump ends up stomping out of the room during one of them and refuses to continue?

Yep.

Trumpsters are already declaring him the winner of the debates because you're Trumpsters.

What you clearly don't understand is that a majority of the country is not.

So this weird imaginary scoreboard you have in your heads in only weird and imaginary.

Don't you know that?
Do you think Fingers will bring up the Cornpop and blonde hairy legs stories during the debates?

Yep.

There are going to be 3 debates. Wanna bet that Rump ends up stomping out of the room during one of them and refuses to continue?
Yes.

He's seriously underwater.

It is almost like massive and constant propaganda from all organs of media and pop culture can have an effect.

It is seriously unjust to deprive his supporters of having their interests represented, by your lies.

YOu are pissing off a significant portion of the country. Does that concern you?

Forum List

Back