Mossad Cell Arrested in Iran.

Yep. Bibi's Clean Break Strategy demanded Saddam Hussein be overthrown .. Second on his list was isolating and destabilizing Syria.
Leave Israel alone, guys. They have their right on own country.

Okay. What is your solution? Getting back to the borders of 1947?

Only if they want a 2 state solution.. They should also get out of the Druze Golan Heights and Lebanon's Shaaba Farms.

And what if they don't want. Expelling from Palestine?

Nope.. Israelis should not be expelled.

R.40cac42422b25cbbf8390574c31ac698

Nope.. Israelis should not be expelled.

R.40cac42422b25cbbf8390574c31ac698
I don't get your point. You said that getting back to 1947 borders can be a solution if they (the Israelis) agree on a two state solution. But what if they don't?

I don't get your point. You said that getting back to 1947 borders can be a solution if they (the Israelis) agree on a two state solution. But what if they don't?

Or they can have a single state solution and give the Palestinians the same rights as Jewish Israelis... or they can kill them all Hitler style.

Or they can have a single state solution and give the Palestinians the same rights as Jewish Israelis... or they can kill them all Hitler style.
Yes, I think that the West Bank and Gaza Strip will be integrated into the State of Israel over the time. What will be with the Arabs and their political rights? Who knows. Obviously not the Hitler style mentioned by you.

Yes, I think that the West Bank and Gaza Strip will be integrated into the State of Israel over the time. What will be with the Arabs and their political rights? Who knows. Obviously not the Hitler style mentioned by you.
I have the best idea of all. Bring ALL of the "palestinians" into Israel under the details of
DHIMMIA-----ie THE PACT OF OMAR. I know that Surada would happily agree

China's "peaceful persuasion"?

Look at their destruction of Hong Kong's democracy.

Look at their bullying of Taiwan.
H.K. failed to take control of it's 'greedy' capitalists and that force China to restore order before the situation deteriorate to US standards.

Now H.K. is another bridge too far for the US and Britain. Similar in some ways to the Crimea that had a satisfactory status quo for all sides until the US tried to take all the marbles.
That was the excuse Russia was waiting for, to take Crimea without a direct confrontation with Nato.

And now China will be perfectly within its rights to withdraw all cooperation in H.K.

Zionists have never been able to live in peace beside it's neighbours. That isn't going to change.
They'll be the cause of another world war before they ever recognize others as being their equals.

It's not the Israelis or the Jews that need to be pushed into the sea and drowned, it's the Zionists who deserve it.

Terrorists to Americans are freedom fighters to the rest of the world.

The rest of the world is slowly but surely turning against the Zionist regime, mainly for it's slaughter of the Palestinian people.

The Zionists accused the people of Iraq of being terrorists too, but look how America became the terrorist regime when the truth finally came out.

I think people are turning against Israel because the Palestinians are great at playing the victim. Israel is also great at playing the victim. Both sides get their support in this way. Ridiculous anyone listens to either side.

She's a big fan of Muslim terrorists. What she wants is to murder them all, and when they're done killing Jews they want to murder and plunder most of Europe, like they have always wanted to do, followed by the U.S.

Only if they want a 2 state solution.. They should also get out of the Druze Golan Heights and Lebanon's Shaaba Farms.

They already have a two state solution; Arabs got over 85% of the Mandate, and no Jews allowed. Your premise is just stupid, as usual.

They already have a two state solution; Arabs got over 85% of the Mandate, and no Jews allowed. Your premise is just stupid, as usual.

I know they wanted Jordan too, but Jordan had been established in 1921. The Jews should have been satisfied with what they were given.

She's a big fan of Muslim terrorists. What she wants is to murder them all, and when they're done killing Jews they want to murder and plunder most of Europe, like they have always wanted to do, followed by the U.S.

You are a vile liar.

Donald H the Arabs are the unlawful terrorists who are trying to DESTROY Israel ..a lot of countries have intel people in other countries INCLUDING the US:
Bay of Pigs
Iran 1953
US -Guatemala 1954
US in Vietnam
etc etc etc

I think people are turning against Israel because the Palestinians are great at playing the victim. Israel is also great at playing the victim. Both sides get their support in this way. Ridiculous anyone listens to either side.
Yes, modifying and backing off support for the Zionist regime is called for to sound rational.

Forum List

Back