Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

Just coincidence---the abandonment of live babies, in itself, was not at all
uncommon in ancient times and there are THOUSANDS of independently
developed FOUNDLING STORIES-----uhm---from foundling to GREATNESS

That's true.. wonder how often they were put out on the water.

Sorry bout that,

1. But another ridiculous assumption.
2. Surada just go away, your a waste of time, and effort.
3. Nobody believes you, Moses whom brought the Jews back, to the Motherland,.. is real, it happened.
4. Whom also appeared with Jesus, during his mission.
5. When Moses, put on a shaft, the snake, for the people to look on, and be healed, it was a foreshadowing of Jesus.
6. Moses did that, he wasn't told by, G-D to do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The story is absurd .. moving 3 million people and their livestock across Sina from Egypt to Jerusalem even at 5 miles a day would only take 90 days.

Of course there was little water and pasture.

Nobody had an army over 20,000.

Well---BITUMEN was an important commodity in the ancient world----it WATER PROOFED
baskets and other stuff. An interesting factoid is that it was one of the SUPPORTING
commodities for the monastic style wilderness jewish enclaves out in the desert ----back
in the ROMAN TIMES------no leaking roofs for them

no, they were called a monarchical heretic ... who claim theirs as heavenly persuasions - and an enabler of criminals.
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry breeze wood your are toast as far as I can see.
2. You broke your lucky break in two.
3. Good bye to you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Calling Moses a liar is deadly.
2. Might as well cursed, G-D.
3. Or the, Holy Spirit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Or the, Holy Spirit.

4. Jesus will forgive him, but I wonder about the others.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Or the, Holy Spirit.
4. Jesus will forgive him, but I wonder about the others.

no, the heavens will not forgive moses the liar - nor the accomplices of his crime to falsely personify the heavens to meet their own means.

the false (heavenly) 10 commandments - who they appeal to is irrelevant ... chessy the heretic.

help free moses from his torment so they may forgive him.

no, the heavens will not forgive moses the liar - nor the accomplices of his crime to falsely personify the heavens to meet their own means.

the false (heavenly) 10 commandments - who they appeal to is irrelevant ... chessy the heretic.

help free moses from his torment so they may forgive him.
Sorry bout that,

1. Your going with that eh, shit flinging monkey shit, eh?
2. I guess you could plead insanity.
3. But, G-D knows if your insane, you can't fool G-D, I don't think.
4. I think we can safely say, your ass is grass.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. G-D said, Kill.
2. He meant what he said, if he said murder, he would of said murder.
3. Are you questioning G-D?
4. Thou shall not murder, but killing is allowed in war, and protecting the innocent.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The Hebrew word used is murder, Kill is a bad translation. Kill in Hebrew is a different word.

The story is absurd .. moving 3 million people and their livestock across Sina from Egypt to Jerusalem even at 5 miles a day would only take 90 days.

Of course there was little water and pasture.

Nobody had an army over 20,000.
The 600,000 is suspect. It comes from the translation of the Hebrew elef. That can mean thousand. It can also mean a unit. It could refer to a small military unit.

They didn't go straight into the land. Ever wonder why they had to cross the Jordan? G-d did not want the generation that left Egypt to enter the land.

Sorry bout that.

1. Able's gift to G-D was sheeps parts, with the fat thereof.
2. His offering was blood, and guts of a dead sheep, the fat within the sheep, and G-D loved it, why you may ask?
3. Able hit onto something very pleasant to, G-D and there was no denying it.
4. Did the sheep represent, Jesus being offered up as a sacrifice to, G-D?
5. Able found G-D's sweet spot, and he loved pleasing, G-D.
6. Now Cain didn't like that his offering wasn't as good, and G-D had a pep talk to Cain, "STAY AWAY FROM SIN, WHICH IS AT THE DOOR".
7. What does Cain do right away, follows the sin out into the fields, and kills Able.
8. "Am I my brothers keeper?"
9. Now, G-D wasn't happy with what Cain had done, and banished him into Nod, where he started a life with his wife, and she bore Enoch.
10. Putting a mark on his forehead after he killed his brother, to signify how he was the first killer, and whoever saw him wouldn't want to kill him, cause of G-d's curse on whoever did.
11. Here's what I gather from this story, G-D loved Ables offering, so much that Cain wanted Able, dead.
12. Cain went through with it, G-D knowing what he will do, what though doest, do quickly, Cain did it.
13. Able's offering was tantamount, and pleasing to, G-D and, was it well pleasing to G-D.
14. Affording more descriptions, to G-D's story line.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The 600,000 is suspect. It comes from the translation of the Hebrew elef. That can mean thousand. It can also mean a unit. It could refer to a small military unit.

They didn't go straight into the land. Ever wonder why they had to cross the Jordan? G-d did not want the generation that left Egypt to enter the land.

600,000 able-bodied men wouldn't leave wives, children, siblings and parents or the livestock. There would have been 10,000 goats at a minimum.

A bitumen daubed basket seems like a very practical way to move a baby on to possible rescue on a fairly gentle river. Oedipus was abandoned on a ROCK IN THE WILDERNESS. Not much likelihood of surviving that but he survived. Even leaving a baby at a convent door is a risk

Sorry bout that,

1. Cains, mark on his forehead, was?
2. There is no record for it.
3. Was is a squiggly line, like a snake?
4. Was it an X, or a cross, T?.
5. I would like to know what it was, but its hidden.
6. All we can do is project.
7. I go with a squiggly line, smaller at top.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

600,000 able-bodied men wouldn't leave wives, children, siblings and parents or the livestock. There would have been 10,000 goats at a minimum.
But was it 600,000, or 6,000? The word used as 100,000 is ambiguous.

The Hebrew word used is murder, Kill is a bad translation. Kill in Hebrew is a different word.
Exactly.

And when Jesus said; "Satan was a murderer from the beginning", he was referring to the talking serpent in Eden who literally didn't kill anyone. What he did was beguile A&E into defying the command of God which caused their death, a curse, insanity, and expulsion from paradise

Forum List

Back