Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

Exactly.

And when Jesus said; "Satan was a murderer from the beginning", he was referring to the talking serpent in Eden who literally didn't kill anyone. What he did was beguile A&E into defying the command of God which caused their death, a curse, insanity, and expulsion from paradise
OK-----well-----"beguile" is a good english word ---for the "SATAN" concept---
no matter how the concept is anthropomorphized. One could ---rather than
resorting to a SNAKE---describe Adam is "BEGUILED" <<< it's a better translation

1. Cains, mark on his forehead, was?
2. There is no record for it.

In scripture there is the mark of Cain, the mark of the beast, a mark on the forehead and hand, and the mark of the faithful, a mark on the forehead, Ezekiel 9:4, and in revelation 7:3 the marking of Gods servants, on the forehead, occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals securing the faithful from destruction. Note this.

The command that inspired the use of phylacteries " You shall take these words of mine to heart and keep them in mind; you shall bind them as a sign on the hand and frontlet on the forehead." Deuteronomy 11:18, is a teaching that what is on the mind, binds the hand, controls actions.

If it's the word of God that is foremost on your mind then those words will bind your hand, dictate what you think and do. That is the sign, the mark of the faithful. What they think and do. Thats why Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits" Not what they say, what they do.

The mark of cain and the beast is the opposite. The anti phylactery. "you will know them by their fruits", what is foremost on their minds, whether good or evil, and subsequently what they do.

Last edited:
In scripture there is a mark of the beast, a mark on the forehead and hand, and the mark of the faithful, a mark on the forehead and hand. Ezekiel 9:4, and in revelation the marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals securing the faithful from destruction. Revelation 7:3. Note this.

The command that inspired the use of phylacteries " You shall take these words of mine to heart and keep them in mind; you shall bind them as a sign on the hand and frontlet on the forehead." Deuteronomy 11:18 is a teaching that what is foremost on the mind, binds the hand, controls actions

If it's the word of God that is foremost on your mind then that will bind your hand, dictate what you do. Thats why Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits" Not what they say, what they do.

The mark of cain is the opposite. The anti phylactery. "you will know them by their fruits"
all persons must MEMORIZE THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS

---for the "SATAN" concept---

one does wonder what necessity they had who wrote their version those two would be beguiled by a serpent to rather chose the fruit the heavens made known would alter their lives forever.

as in what point were they trying to make - other than an environment of servitude to one faction or another. than the equality of existence in the heavens, to aspire for.

is that judaism, moses and their story ... moses or whoever wrote in their name were - draconian.

- their claim of serpents before the fruit was chosen makes no sense whatsoever.

one does wonder what necessity they had who wrote their version those two would be beguiled by a serpent to rather chose the fruit the heavens made known would alter their lives forever.

as in what point were they trying to make - other than an environment of servitude to one faction or another. than the equality of existence in the heavens, to aspire for.

is that judaism, moses and their story ... moses or whoever wrote in their name were - draconian.

- their claim of serpents before the fruit was chosen makes no sense whatsoever.
breezie-----your interpretations of SUBLIME WRITINGS are..........amusing

Moses wasn't perfect. He also had human imperfections such as a temper, a speech impediment, fear and self-doubt. He also murdered that Egyptian who was beat a Jew. But in spite of those things, God chose him to lead the Israelites.

According to the Bible, Moses died and was in Abraham's bosom in Hades. Jesus mentioned Moses being in Hades in Luke 16:14-31. Jesus also descended into Hades when He died, and brought all of the righteous people with Him.

Did Moses Go to Heaven? Get The Facts! – ChristianHow
God did indeed call imperfect, sometimes extremely unlikely, people to do great things. I think He still does.

God did indeed call imperfect, sometimes extremely unlikely, people to do great things. I think He still does.
Luke was a GREEK----Hades is a greek god. His book is a scriptural writing
and should be read with the fact that he was Greek, in mind. He never met
Jesus

Jesus
I don't recall Luke writing about Moses. Luke does mention Moses once but this thread is about Moses. Try to focus here.

I don't recall Luke writing about Moses. Luke does mention Moses once but this thread is about Moses. Try to focus here.
I was commenting on the contribution of a messageboard participant
who quoted "LUKE"

Jesus
Maybe so, but the maledictions promised by Moses for failure to comply with Divine instruction, Divine Law, sure sounds exactly like Hades (the realm of the dead), HELL, to me. Deut.28:15-44

Maybe so, but the maledictions promised by Moses for failure to comply with Divine instruction, Divine Law, sure sounds exactly like Hades (the realm of the dead), HELL, to me. Deut.28:15-44
sounds like hebrew poetic imagery to me----bad but not quote as pessimistic as
the rantings of Methodist preachers like John Weslyan

Moses wasn't perfect. He also had human imperfections such as a temper, a speech impediment, fear and self-doubt. He also murdered that Egyptian who was beat a Jew. But in spite of those things, God chose him to lead the Israelites.

According to the Bible, Moses died and was in Abraham's bosom in Hades. Jesus mentioned Moses being in Hades in Luke 16:14-31. Jesus also descended into Hades when He died, and brought all of the righteous people with Him.

Did Moses Go to Heaven? Get The Facts! – ChristianHow
was it murder?

The guy was apparently trying to murder one of Moses's people!

so it was self defense, NOT murder

Forum List

Back